Author Topic: Updates - How's everyone doing?  (Read 47630 times)

Offline Libra

• Veterans
Re: Updates - How's everyone doing?
« Reply #225 on: March 16, 2011, 12:24:24 AM »
I always say, I have a relationship question, then they usually ask names, and then I let them talk. Or I say what is going on with that person now.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #226 on: March 16, 2011, 03:20:08 PM »
a lot of them can tell you how that person is feeling at the time but it seems like predictions are really difficult for most of them

Offline cj

« Reply #227 on: March 16, 2011, 04:23:10 PM »
I dont think any psychic should say any prediction at this point bc it doesnt always happen as planned. I think its more of an evaluation based on feelings and track record and personality which makes them make such predictions.

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #228 on: March 25, 2011, 08:57:35 PM »
Is it normal to feel increasing dread before a date? :-[

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #229 on: March 25, 2011, 09:23:01 PM »
AngelG, are you going on a date with the teacher?

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #230 on: March 25, 2011, 09:36:18 PM »
I'm actually going out with someone new that I met online.  I wouldn't exactly say we are going out.  He has a panic disorder so he can't get more than a few miles from his home, so I am meeting him at the home he shares with his Dad to watch a movie.  Are you seeing all the red flags that I am? :-\

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #231 on: March 25, 2011, 10:18:01 PM »
OMG are you serious? A panic disorder? He must be on medication, or have meds available around when he feels like he's going to have one. You better find out what triggers his attacks. Anyway have a good time. Let us know what happens.

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #232 on: March 26, 2011, 01:08:22 AM »
He doesn't take any meds.  They were prescribed, but he didn't take them.  He knows how it began, but has just been unable to get past it.  He can't get more than a few miles from his home or the panic sets in and he has to go home.  He is attractive and very nice, but I just didn't have a connection with him.  It was very awkward, so after a couple hours, I told him that I needed to head home.

Offline cj

« Reply #233 on: March 26, 2011, 06:30:54 AM »
lol. yikes!

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #234 on: March 26, 2011, 01:48:32 PM »
Trouble is....he really likes me.  Became clingy very fast.  I don't know how to nicely get rid of him.  I don't want to hurt his feelings, but I'm just not interested.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #235 on: March 26, 2011, 05:46:36 PM »
Oh boy! AngelG. Clingy is not good. Does he know your story? You can always say that you are busy with the divorce, you have a daughter that needs you, etc. Im sure you won't have to wait for text messaging from this one...

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #236 on: March 26, 2011, 06:44:20 PM »
LOL, no Libra...I think there would be regular contact!!  He doesn't text though, very old school.  He calls me and he chats on yahoo.  He called me last night less than an hour after I left his house and he tried to chat with me a couple times up until midnight, but I wouldn't respond.  I did send him a message and chat briefly, but then he made a couple more attempts that I ignored.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #237 on: March 26, 2011, 06:58:31 PM »
Oh my. Sounds like a bit obsessive, just be careful, he might be an emotional drama person. It's nuts that he called you right after you left. Be safe. 

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #238 on: March 27, 2011, 11:56:15 AM »
I never heard anything from clingy guy yesterday, so maybe that problem will resolve itself?  Who knows?  Interestingly enough though, I saw teacher/furnace guy last night.  I had confirmed that I might go to Clocktower last night earlier in the week and the band that was playing was one of his favs.  He didn't respond as to whether he was going or not all week, this is very strange because he usually replies that he's going as soon as the events circulate on facebook.  I think I beat him to the punch.  Well, I called Ellen yesterday for a reading and asked her about it.  I was wondering if he was apprehensive or avoiding going because of me?  She said that she thought he had other plans?  Last night, a couple hours before it started he confirmed that he was in fact going.  I was a little nervous, but decided to go because I had already said that I might go and he knows that I have went the previous 2 weekends, so I felt comfortable that he wouldn't think I was stalking him. 

It was awkward.  In the very beginning, seemed like he avoided me but within a short period of time he approached me and said that he did not recognize me which may have been the case?  I haven't actually seen him in a month.  He chatted with me for a few minutes and then someone else got his attention and he chatted with them for a little while.  He came back over to tell me bye.  He hugged me when he approached me both times.  I just said, ok, good to see you and don’t be a stranger.  He said, ok and walked over to the far corner of the room.  He looked very uncomfortable throughout the night, almost like he felt out of place.  I was with a couple friends from high school and there were several very young guys at our table.  He was sitting right next to the bar and a little later I went over to get a drink and he winked at me, but there was so much sadness in his face, I mouthed are you doing ok and he said yeah.  So, I headed back over across the room.  The 2 women that I was with were kissing and behaving inappropriately which made me uncomfortable, so I sent him a text saying that I hadn’t seen these women since school, I didn’t know they were lesbians.  He and I exchanged a few texts.  A little after midnight he sent me a text saying….Sorry I had to leave and that he wasn’t feeling well.  I replied a short time later…so sorry….it was good to see you, feel better.

I just don't know what to think about him?  So confusing....

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #239 on: March 27, 2011, 01:42:43 PM »
Drop it, AngelG, sounds like the furnace guy is confused and doesn't know what to do. He must have a lot on his mind. From our point of view things seem to be always so easy, but usually people struggle with a lot of emotions, insecurities, decisions. Especially men have trouble expressing it.

anything