Author Topic: Updates - How's everyone doing?  (Read 47736 times)

kirakira

Re: Updates - How's everyone doing?
« Reply #210 on: March 14, 2011, 03:51:27 AM »
yea, libra, that kinda freaks me out! He knows I don't have any money, but I also know he's broke.  So... if this is a true prediction, I'm afraid he'll blackmail me!
And the October guy, I'm mostly excited because I will get some action  ;) !!  haha!

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #211 on: March 14, 2011, 04:05:55 AM »
Blackmail you, about what?  :o

kirakira

« Reply #212 on: March 14, 2011, 04:46:37 AM »
I don't know... there are a lot of photos.   :-\

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #213 on: March 14, 2011, 04:53:45 AM »
LOL, well I don't think so. Good that any photos I have taken, were without my face showing. I hope you have a good sex for me Kira, I haven't had any action since last year :-\

kirakira

« Reply #214 on: March 14, 2011, 06:13:00 AM »
Ok this is cracking me up!!!  haha!  I'll try, Libra!  :-*

positivethoughts

« Reply #215 on: March 14, 2011, 12:42:03 PM »
Kira - photo's? lol. I have a really good feeling about Tuesday date. The fact that VJ picked up on the timing etc is way too much of a coincidence.

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #216 on: March 14, 2011, 12:49:31 PM »
Me too, Kira!  Seems to be falling into place just as she described....

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #217 on: March 14, 2011, 04:26:04 PM »
Per CP customer service, they evaluate the psychics quarterly, so looks like soon there may be new staff picks and customer favorites.

positivethoughts

« Reply #218 on: March 14, 2011, 05:34:55 PM »
Libra - really? Didn't they just do that? It feels like yesterday.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #219 on: March 14, 2011, 06:41:01 PM »
PT They did that before new year I think, cause Sabrina was a staff pick, and now she isn't. So I wonder if there will be any new ones.

Offline Beachgirl333

« Reply #220 on: March 15, 2011, 02:10:04 AM »
WELL i HEARD THST THE LONGER THEY KEEP THEIR CUSTOMERS ON THE PHONE THE MORE THEY ARE THE CUSTOMER FAVORITE...HMM WELL I HAVE NOT CALLED CP ...IM VERY PROUD OF MYSELF BUT I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT SINCE I HAVE DISCONNECTED WITH SM...WITH THE HELP OF ARCHANGEL MICHAEL...I HAVE TWO MEN IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW...WELL ONE IS A GUY I MET IN N OV...WE HAVE MOSTLY TALKED ON THE PHONE...HE IS YOUNGER THEN ME SO I REALLY DIDNT WANT TO START ANYTHING UP WITH HIM BUT HE DID TAKE ME OUT TO DINNER TWICE WHICH IS MORE THEN I CAN SAY AB OUT SM...AND I RECENTLY MADE CONTACT WITH MY FIRST LOVE FROM WHEN I WAS A TEENAGER...I HOPE THATS OK...AND HE RESPONDED BACK TO ME.  ONLY THING IS HE IS TAKING A LONJG TIME TO CALL ME...I GAVE HIM MY NUMBER AND TOLD HIM TO CALL ME TO CATCH UP...WELL HE TEXTED ME TODAY AND SAID HE HAS BEEN BUSY BUT HE WILL CALL AS SOON AS HE CAN...THIS SOUNDS LIKE IT INTERPRETS I WILL CALL YOU WHEN IM BORED SO NOW IM NOT SO EXCITED ABOUT TALKING TO HIM...I FIGURED HE WOULD HAVE CALL ME ALREADY AND HE SOUNDED ON EMAIL LIKE HE WAS GLAD TO HEARD FROM ME...MAYBE HE IS LIVING WITH A GF...I KNOW HE IS IN THE PROCESS OF A DIVORCE...I KNOW THIS FOR SURE CAUSE HIS WIFE IS SEEING SOMEONE OPENLY.  WHY CANT I  JUST FIND A NICE GUY WITH NO DRAMA...MAYBE IT WAS A BAD IDEA TO HIT HIM UP...I FOUND HIM ON FACEBOOK.

Offline fm

« Reply #221 on: March 15, 2011, 03:56:59 PM »
Sigh, all I wanna say is keep meeting people until the right one pops out. What can I say?

Offline cj

« Reply #222 on: March 15, 2011, 07:37:57 PM »
whats wrong fm?

Offline cj

« Reply #223 on: March 15, 2011, 07:41:11 PM »
I wonder...do you guys tell your story to the psychics you speak to or do you just ask them directly :

1. am I going to end up with this person
2. what is this person feeling
3. is this worth it

cm12345

« Reply #224 on: March 15, 2011, 09:38:15 PM »
I just say "can you tell me about sm", then I let the answer, then I say "what do you see going on with him"?   Most of the time, I get all I need to know from these two questions.