Author Topic: Updates - How's everyone doing?  (Read 48242 times)

Offline jb27

Re: Updates - How's everyone doing?
« Reply #180 on: February 19, 2011, 04:24:35 AM »
PT- Yeah shes cool. I enjoyed the evening very much :)

kirakira

« Reply #181 on: February 19, 2011, 04:28:51 AM »
jb-  by any chance, are you blond? betw. 5'10 - 6'? medium build? cute, sweet (we know you are already), um, pretty clean cut guy?  do you have a dog?  did you meet this date of yours for the first time after only a picture or anything like that?

Offline jb27

« Reply #182 on: February 19, 2011, 04:33:06 AM »
well yes i did meet her after just seeing a picture of her. We met at the mall on night when i was there for work after i seen a picture of her on a dating site. She only seen a pic of me. I am about 5'10-5'11 medium size and of course sweet and cute lol. but i dont got a dog or have blonde hair...pretty close though :)

kirakira

« Reply #183 on: February 19, 2011, 04:36:58 AM »
Thanks everyone for bearing with me as I try to figure out who that was about!!! 
In any case- the guy was impressed by the girl's creativity/the way she decorated and the girl saw potential she did not expect to find in this guy...
hmm... I'll shut up about it now.  And we'll see what's on the menu tonight! ha!

kirakira

« Reply #184 on: February 19, 2011, 05:43:51 PM »
yes I have an appointment with her next Tuesday

healer- will you please please please let us know about this??  For better or worse?
I am anxious to get a reading when I can scrape up some dough, and I can't decide if I should go with her or VJ...

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #185 on: February 19, 2011, 06:20:15 PM »
kirakira who are you deciding between....VJ and who else?

positivethoughts

« Reply #186 on: February 19, 2011, 06:28:01 PM »
Every time I see VJ it makes me laugh because that is what my 6 and 9 year old girls call their, well, you know. LOL

kirakira

« Reply #187 on: February 19, 2011, 06:36:03 PM »
CSK- Seha

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #188 on: February 20, 2011, 01:27:57 PM »
I was surprised to learn that CP doesn't have technical support on weekends?  Evidently, Michelle was having phone system problems last night and calls were being dropped so she went offline and had to cancel all appointments for today until system could be fixed when technical support returns on Monday!  I'm thinking at $6.50 a minute, how do they not have around the clock tech support?  As much money as CP is making, they could afford tech support.

positivethoughts

« Reply #189 on: February 20, 2011, 01:50:48 PM »
So annoying Angel!!

Offline cj

« Reply #190 on: March 11, 2011, 03:33:55 AM »
has anybody been speaking to anyone lately...Im curious  ::)

Offline fm

« Reply #191 on: March 11, 2011, 09:14:37 AM »
You know what. I had my readings. With ......... TADA ... OUR OWN INHOUSE PSYCHIC KIRA! Haha. Oh well, I gave up calling anyone and CP, the rates are crazy and the results uncertain. One thing I observed though, Kira's readings is accurate at that moment of time when she did the reading. I.e. any future readings might be correct at the point of reading. If anything changes, like any deliberate action on one side, any problems that arises or due to free will, the future will change and might invalidate the future readings you have just done. I probably think it is the same for Ps readings with CPs. So there is no way to predict the future since everything changes. So yes Time will tell and look at the reality of things. P.S. I am happy with the new guy I am seeing and we are moving fine. Based on the reading by Kira, all looks good, but again we cannot be certain of the future should any events unfold. Time will tell! All the best for you guys.

Offline fm

« Reply #192 on: March 11, 2011, 11:16:44 PM »
The forum is quiet.. So wheres everyone at?

Offline Beachgirl333

« Reply #193 on: March 12, 2011, 07:34:37 PM »
I wish I could say I was out living my life...I was just home watching tv...Boring...I have no friends this sucks. But as soon as I get back to work Im signing up for some cllasses so I can interact with people away from work!

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #194 on: March 12, 2011, 09:52:43 PM »
Ohhh! Beachgirl! Don't worry, I understand, I feel the same way sometimes. Come visit me in NJ!

anything