Author Topic: My Psychic Experience on Keen  (Read 61183 times)

Offline lostangelforyou

My Psychic Experience on Keen
« on: June 21, 2017, 02:21:39 PM »
I have been reading this forum since March. I can say that now I am in a better place since my last break up which happened February. It has been a roller coaster ride but I thought I should share my experiences with these psychics.

Just to give you a background about my story, I have been living with a man (let's name him Adam) for almost 3 years now. We decided to be in a commitment the beginning of 2016. He is a restaurant owner and an established man in our city. I happened to be working for/with him. In short, we have a working/professional relationship, friendship, and a romantic relationship. In the beginning of October 2016 things in the business got crazy and he wasn't home majority of the time. To top it off, his ex-wife has been an obstacle ever since we met. During these crazy times I met another man (let's name him Joe). Joe was great. It was fun, exciting, something different from the life that I was used to. I did not tell him about my living situation with Adam when we met because I thought okay I just want to have fun LOL. Long story short, I wasn't honest yet he fell in love with me and he wanted to get serious with me. Joe found out about me and Adam somewhere around end of January 2017 and that's when the turmoil began. Joe broke up with me and he and I officially cut ties mid February. I moved out of Adam's house beginning of March and that's when I started talking to these psychics.

So where I am now?? I am back with Adam and we are trying to patch things up and work on our relationship. I stopped talking to these psychics last month because I felt I am in a better emotional place.

I must have talked to a lot of them from Keen. Some of them I talked to on their personal websites. Some worked and some didn't. Some still have some pending predictions which God only knows when it will happen LOL. So here is my list...

1. Yona Farrell- predictions still pending but she described Adam accurately. She said that our relationship has no momentum and that there is a woman who will always be an inteference (his ex wife). She said that Adam has no ability to talk about it and her prediction is, one day I will outgrow Adam and I will meet someone better. She said Adam is a reliable guy and he is inlove with me. It's just that there is no more spark and Adam is not putting anymore efforts any more in our relationship. It has become stagnant.

Yona predicted that I will meet someone around August to whom I will have great chemistry with but the problem is he will not be in a place of real partnership. I asked Yona about Joe (my ex) but she said she is not seeing him anymore during our reading so that must mean that I will have no connection with him for until 12-14 months. I consider Yona as one of the most ethical readers. She is professional and she doesnt look at the clock except if she has a next appointment. Overall I was satisfied with her general reading. At that time I was in an emotional phase therefore she saw that there is no movement on my part but she said things will start to pick up again on a fast pace beginning of July/August.

2. Kelly Callaghan- she is expensive but she is worth it. I read with her 3x (1 from Keen, 2 from her personal website). She only needed a question (I asked about thoughts and feelings) and I had goosebumps when she asked me "did you move out???". Because I did!! She asked me questions to confirm that we were connected and I had goosebumps because she saw how the past played out and what she is seeing 3-5 months ahead!! She also saw someone apologizing during the reading and guess what?? few weeks after that, Adam apologized to me and we had a heart to heart conversation!

3. Lady Persephone- she is the best empath for me. She only needed names and she just went on and on describing my 2 POI. She also mentioned the woman who will always be an obstacle between me and Adam. She described Joe to a T. She has a prediction that Joe will be back in my life but she didnt give me a timing. If you have an ex or POI whom you're not talking to anymore for few months and you want to know how they're feeling towards you, she is the go-to person. She was also the FIRST one who told me that Joe is already dating someone else (I did not tell her about what I know, I just let her tell me what she can). I was surprised when she told me "there's someone else in the picture now. do you know that?" At that time I asked her if Joe will attend my graduation day which was last month. She said no but he is contemplating about it. Sure enough, when I asked a common friend, she told me that Joe asked them where he could get tickets. But he never attended so..I still consider Lady P as accurate on that.

4. Honest Psychic Katherine- I haven't seen any post about her but she is gooood!! she's also a great empath and will tell you statements which you would likely hear from your POI if you really know them well. When I asked her if Joe will attend my graduation she also said she doesnt see him there. She also brought up another female energy in Joe's life at that time without me even bringing it up. She will also empower you during the readings. A very positive (not fairytale) reader. Very enthusiastic and energetic on the phone also. It's like talking to a friend.

5. Emily West- meh. She is a hype but she didn't really work for me. She's way expensive too.

6. Treu Destiny- She was a hit or miss but my last conversation with her last month. I asked if Joe will ever contact me again, she said yes and she saw in a few days. I will give credit when credit is due! Sure enough, Joe greeted me on my graduation day.

7. Phoenyx Amore- Catherine is awesome! I consider one of the best tarot card readers. She described my current situation with Adam accurately.

8. Queenofcups18- Oh Ann!! How can I forget about her!!! LOL. She is one of the most accurate especially career-wise!! I just asked for what she can see and she even asked me if I live in the Northeast (I am around Boston area). My first reading with her, she randomly told me "you'll have a temporary gig in beginning spring" At first I was like...what?? how can i have temporary gig when I have a daytime job and I am not even thinking about getting another one LOL. sure enough, someone got fired at the restaurant and since then I had to fill up for the position until we find someone new. She also told me that she is not seeing the past coming back (which is Joe). I consider it true because since then, we never had any more connection or whatsoever. She also told me I need to catch some sleep hahaha!! Which I do! So...I really like Ann. She also told me "you've been thinking about where you want to be in terms of location/place of living" which I have been thinking actually. So overall, I am impressed with Ann. Tip is just be polite and nice with her. I read in this forum that she comes across as rude. For me she is just dry and I try to be really friendly with her and I think she and I click LOL

9. Spiritualist reader (cookie)- She also told me about a side job which i will be doing this summer (same as what Ann told me). She said Joe and the new girl is not serious- wrong! They are living together now.

10. Sweet Serenity- She is okay but seems like she has a script that all men are afraid of commitment LOL. I talked to her twice with 2 months apart and she pretty much said the same thing as last time. Not sure if I want her again.

11. Bella Love- She was wrong on everything about Joe (she gave me fairytales).

12. Diane731- She gave me names which don't make sense to me now but some people are saying let it unfold because she has high accuracy too...we'll see. Although she saw a new silver car coming my way. I am actually thinking of buying a new car this year. She told me she is seeing me on this new car a lot. She predicted that Joe "might" be back in my life. She told me Joe often looks at a certain picture which we took during the holidays. Maybe that's true maybe not! I have no source to check if that is right...but Diane told me that its our picture together when we went away for the holidays (which was December 2016). It could be true! Who knows LOL. She told me that when Joe reconnects, he will do it over the computer and not even text (she said might be social media or email). She also described Adam (dark hair, etc). She said Adam is in and out of my life but thinks of me more on a relationship level.

13. Psychic Readings by Val- she is great too. I asked her questions and it all happened according to what she responded to me. One day I had an argument with Adam and I asked her how Adam reacted to my last text message (we didnt talk for a day). Val said he was confused and didn't know what to say but she said I will hear from him within the next 2-3 hours asking me to elaborate what i meant. Sure thing!! He did.

14. Psychic Jess Stone- She is good but somewhat a negative reader. I would be cautious talking to her because if you dont know your POI well, what she will say has a potential of an argument or a misunderstanding. I know Adam for 3 years now and Jess told me that he sees people behind me, talks to a lot of women...which I am all aware of. She also told me he is dishonest, etc etc. If I dont know Adam well, Jess's readings would have affected my relationship with him. I consider her readings accurate but she is a negative reader so beware.

15. chosenone77- I read him twice but both are short and to the point. He is good and accurate. Gave me a prediction that Joe will contact me end of May and on August. End of May is accurate but we will see about August. I also asked him questions about Adam and it was confirmed to be true.

16. tarot by penelope (from etsy)- She is also a great tarot card reader. But since I am not much fan of a tarot, she is not my go-to.

17. Aries intuition- I only had email readings from her. Her emails are detailed and I would give her credit that she described my situation and my POI well. Not sure about her predictions yet but overall yes she is good.

18. Aerie rivers- fast typist LOL. She is only available on chat but she types fast so I dont mind. Some predictions of hers were a miss but overall she is good like treu destiny. But for her price, I'd rather go to treu destiny (who is also mostly available on chat).

19. Zadalia- before I forget LOL yes I read with the famous Zadalia. She is great and ethical too but it's very hard to catch her. She told me that Joe will resurface in May which happened to be true because he greeted me on my graduation day.

I must have talked to others but these are the ones who really stood out for me. I cancelled all my keen accounts now LOL and I think I am all set for a reading for a while. If I want a new reading I might contact either Yona or Kelly Callaghan.

Good luck folks! If you have any questions feel free to respond to this topic.

xo,
Angela
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 02:33:39 PM by lostangelforyou »

Offline HornetKick

Re: My Psychic Experience on Keen
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 03:26:32 PM »
Great list and great examples!! I will definitely try some of these.
Honest Psychic Katherine seemed to resonate the most.

Offline lostangelforyou

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 04:43:53 PM »
You're welcome!

And yes Honest Psychic Katherine surely has a gift. I don't know about others but I like readers who dont give fairytales but at the same time gives realistic readings.

Offline verb18

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 07:28:35 PM »
Hi Angela - Thank you for being another person to share your story. It is so helpful to people. Congrats on closing your keen account!

Just wanted to comment that a lot of the readers that worked for you were also great for me as well. I forgot to add Kelly Callaghan on my list - she is STELLAR.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2017, 07:36:47 PM »
Shes a scammer guys. Read with her a long while back and she was full of shit. Also, has she really been on CBS, VH1? LOL I doubt it. I hope you guys leave approriate feedback.

ladya

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2017, 07:38:35 PM »
ye that sounds like a cold read. i feel like their default is 2-3 months if i hear someone say that im like  ::)

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2017, 07:46:09 PM »
You can send Keen pastes of the identical readings and get your money back. This happened to me and my friend, who was in a very different situation from mine, several years back with another reader (don't remember her name, sorry), so yeah, I understand your fury. I left a one-star stating the identical readings and she immediately got her friends to try to cover it up with written five-stars. It was ridiculous. An example: "You are on one side, there is another woman off to the other." I was like, uh, no there isn't. She says, "Oh, in his past." DUH, who doesn't have somebody from their past??

Also, as an aside, I hate when they waste time and money trying to tell you how to think, especially with their fluffy, unproven philosophies. LOL is bad about that too.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 07:48:18 PM by Shayalay »

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2017, 08:07:21 PM »
That's hilarious Maddie, I saw that she was on today for chat about 15 min ago and i too got a reading with her. I luckily ended the chat within the first two minutes because i knew she was a cold reader. Something inside me said to just end it because she's fake. Here's the little bit I got out of her though....

Psychic Katherine: Hello, how are you?
Me: I would like to look into someone his name is ___ and see how he is feeling in this moment towards me?
Psychic Katherine: old soul connection indeed.
Me: Can you pick up anything else in this moment with him?
Psychic Katherine: He does feel you are in his life for the long haul
Psychic Katherine: He doesn't feel it to be temporary
ME : END CHAT

Once a reader automatically starts talking about past life connections, red flag. And when she said "I don't feel it to be temporary" sounded like she assumed this was a new thing. Nope me and my POI have been in each other's lives for years ... So, that information was irrelevant to situation lol  funny how she used the same "soul connection" line with you too. Sorry you got scammed, hopefully you can get a refund. I also wasted 12 dollars! :(

Offline verb18

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2017, 08:09:34 PM »
I can confidently say that Honest Psychic Katherine is not so honest lol. She is a cold reader. I got the same read as you posted @maddie about my ex at the time a few months ago. Literally it was almost identical lol. Wow. However, she gives NO insight so yeah to me she's not real lol

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2017, 08:13:31 PM »
Did anyone else notice Keen took away their filter options for reviews. Meaning you can't get the negative reviews to show up first.... I used this a lot so this makes me really mad if they permanetly got rid of this

ladya

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2017, 08:14:10 PM »
Did anyone else notice Keen took away their filter options for reviews. Meaning you can't get the negative reviews to show up first.... I used this a lot so this makes me really mad if they permanetly got rid of this

i noticed that. I HATE IT. you cant filter it at all. hopefully its temp

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2017, 08:26:13 PM »

Yeah, it means they are permanently going even shadier.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2017, 08:32:44 PM »

Yeah, it means they are permanently going even shadier.

I agree, it's shady.  Keen is looking for ways to make that $$$. I don't even know how I will search for reputable psychics anymore, they keep making it harder and harder... First they made it to where reviews only showed 90 days out now this, wtf.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2017, 08:35:36 PM »
Guys, Katherine emailed both me and the other forum member saying that because we are friends, we are connected so thats why she mixed up he energy.  ;) ;) ;) I've never even met this other forum member in real life LOL.

How is that even possible? jesus. lol the excuses these scammers come up with are just comical. I could have come up with a better excuse than that...

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2017, 10:26:48 PM »
And this is Scammer Katherine's reply to me:

You don't get it. And it's fine if you don't. But for clarity - I am not sure which one of you, but I should have pointed out I initially felt like I already read one of you and instead of asking which I should have, I carried on. If one of you said, no you just read my friend... I would have understood why. I'm not sure which one of you, but I read one of you twice technically, not scammed you both. I should have just asked why I felt the same energy twice rather then carry on. That is where I was wrong. You can get mad, that's fine but if you want to actually get a reading that is beneficial once feedback is removed I will both give you seperate readings free of charge. If not, it's okay. I hope you find a reader that is helpful to you.

Awwww. See?? She genuinely seems like she wants to make it right and be helpful.
But jeez Kathy Bitch I had such hopes when I bookmarked you. Just ruin everything why don't 'cha!! Helpful S C A M M E R!!