Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 283543 times)

candiednut

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #540 on: September 24, 2019, 03:58:51 PM »
Fyi none of the negatives she predicted happened, thank God. Most of them was the past she was reading and my own fears and thoughts.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #541 on: September 24, 2019, 04:31:12 PM »
I read with her awhile ago and wasn't put off by the *advice* she's notorious for. For me she was reasonable in that aspect, and it was minimal. I'm listening to the audio because it's been a good while and I only kept 2-3 major notes, none of which have transpired but I don't think she gave timing on those.

She got some aspects right on career. I think she told me about so many guys, probably more than I've ever been interested in let alone dated in my life.

She fed me the things she seems to feed most of her clients: ring, engagement in the future but it will end, kids no timeline, relocation, key, idk. Pretty much all she said could happen, or may have even happened and she was reading the past, but it's also kind of general. Look at someone's age and you can conclude their chances of getting engaged/starting a family. Chances of relocation are pretty high for most of us in our 20s-early 30s, especially when given no time frame.

What turned me off though and the reason why I never went back is when I brought up an abusive ex as a subject with no info or question, kind of wondering if I'm safe from them because I always look left and right, she said he was a GOOD man. A lovely person, very mature, with the capability to provide for a fulfilling relationship. Eeeeek, no please! Even described him physically but then again most people have dark hair so, idk. The only thing she got right about him is his ex that he likely is still seeing. I remember expecting fire and brimstone when she got to him....

Paulina93

« Reply #542 on: September 24, 2019, 04:40:10 PM »
Fyi none of the negatives she predicted happened, thank God. Most of them was the past she was reading and my own fears and thoughts.

I feel like she read my thoughts in my last reading too.... her analysis of the situation was exactly what I assumed may have happened and my fears.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #543 on: September 24, 2019, 05:05:23 PM »
Ugh well I know for sure what she saw hasn't happened already as he hasn't met my kids and I can't see me being comfortable enough if someone new comes in now to have them meet my kids in the next few months.

She kept saying though she didn't understand why it felt at times him and I are really close then we aren't. Well that's our work schedules. I'm now on a schedule where the only free time I have are the few hours he's asleep. Something has got to give.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #544 on: September 24, 2019, 05:41:28 PM »
For anyone that has had a reading with leanne, the 10 predictions has she said this to you about a prediction "it is written on the face of the universe"? I assume that means its gonna happen? just curious

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #545 on: September 24, 2019, 05:58:31 PM »
I haven't received that phrase in particular, but yeah, seems she's pretty darn confident whatever the told you will happen.

Offline lady p

« Reply #546 on: September 24, 2019, 07:54:20 PM »
For anyone that has had a reading with leanne, the 10 predictions has she said this to you about a prediction "it is written on the face of the universe"? I assume that means its gonna happen? just curious

Yeah I have when i had a work reading with her last year in June and she picked up on my “family” circs and said this is what will happen in my 40s! I’m still in myb30s!

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #547 on: September 24, 2019, 08:34:58 PM »
So I just requested a 10 Gen.
I’m a little nervous because the only information she wanted was if I were in a relation or not so that’s what I sent.
She emailed me back with his name and I did provide it... hoping nothing awful comes up. 😳

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #548 on: September 24, 2019, 10:09:36 PM »
Yes you written on a face of the universe! I got that

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #549 on: September 24, 2019, 10:25:51 PM »
Tellmewhy did it come true ? The prediction?

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #550 on: September 25, 2019, 04:37:19 AM »
I read with her awhile ago and wasn't put off by the *advice* she's notorious for. For me she was reasonable in that aspect, and it was minimal. I'm listening to the audio because it's been a good while and I only kept 2-3 major notes, none of which have transpired but I don't think she gave timing on those.

She got some aspects right on career. I think she told me about so many guys, probably more than I've ever been interested in let alone dated in my life.

She fed me the things she seems to feed most of her clients: ring, engagement in the future but it will end, kids no timeline, relocation, key, idk. Pretty much all she said could happen, or may have even happened and she was reading the past, but it's also kind of general. Look at someone's age and you can conclude their chances of getting engaged/starting a family. Chances of relocation are pretty high for most of us in our 20s-early 30s, especially when given no time frame.

What turned me off though and the reason why I never went back is when I brought up an abusive ex as a subject with no info or question, kind of wondering if I'm safe from them because I always look left and right, she said he was a GOOD man. A lovely person, very mature, with the capability to provide for a fulfilling relationship. Eeeeek, no please! Even described him physically but then again most people have dark hair so, idk. The only thing she got right about him is his ex that he likely is still seeing. I remember expecting fire and brimstone when she got to him....

Okay heres what im curious about. With leanne. Has anyone ever her had very positive readings and given marriage/ kids predictions while you mentioned a specific persons name (for example, my boyfriend) and it came true? Other super specific  predictions she made about him have already come  true on the dot, so i assume shes tapping into the correct person. Like, have we ever known her to say yes this guy. Youre getting engaged to him. And it happens. ?

Offline Star_01

« Reply #551 on: September 25, 2019, 04:14:44 PM »

That's the thing that makes me really on the fence with Leanne. Alot of what she says she bases around an age group (she does ask for age, occupation etc). So I get risk of pregnancy, house move, engagement, cosmetic work etc everytime I speak to her. Then other parts she pulls out of the hat are pretty good and true, and because you have parts that are general and others more specific you feel really confused about her and how to feel about her readings.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #552 on: September 25, 2019, 09:36:43 PM »

That's the thing that makes me really on the fence with Leanne. Alot of what she says she bases around an age group (she does ask for age, occupation etc). So I get risk of pregnancy, house move, engagement, cosmetic work etc everytime I speak to her. Then other parts she pulls out of the hat are pretty good and true, and because you have parts that are general and others more specific you feel really confused about her and how to feel about her readings.

Exactly, I feel she has a gift but doesn't use it as she should. She shuts it out because she's overconfident and even slightly an egomaniac because she feels she can read situations based on info given. Evidence of this would be when people report her flipping out when seeing someone is an ex, without even knowing much. Not everyone ex is a bad one. Sometimes you break up even though when things are going well, but there's other factors like maybe a move, being busy with career and not wanting to let other factors drag out a relationship until it dies. So you break up and leave space for the future, possibly, by not ruining it now. I feel her personality (aside from psychic visions) is like those people who aren't psychic and don't claim to be but swear they know everything.

She looks at an age, and uses her own head to make predictions because she's so sure in her ability to read people that she likely doesn't see the need to use the psychic muscle a lot. So I'd say if she removed the requirement of an age or description of what someone is, she'd likely be a better psychic.

I'm still shocked though at how she had so much positivity to say about an abusive and stealing ex. But your comment made me realize why. He's older! He's much older than me so she looked at his age and assumed he had it together emotionally.

And because he's older, all her predictions on future guys where that they would  be older. Chances are they will be because even someone who is a month or a day older than you would technically be considered older but I felt she looked at my ex's age and assumed I seek older guys. If anything, that situation made me stick to guys no later than 5 years older than me.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #553 on: September 25, 2019, 09:49:50 PM »

Exactly, I feel she has a gift but doesn't use it as she should. She shuts it out because she's overconfident and even slightly an egomaniac because she feels she can read situations based on info given. Evidence of this would be when people report her flipping out when seeing someone is an ex, without even knowing much. Not everyone ex is a bad one. Sometimes you break up even though when things are going well, but there's other factors like maybe a move, being busy with career and not wanting to let other factors drag out a relationship until it dies. So you break up and leave space for the future, possibly, by not ruining it now. I feel her personality (aside from psychic visions) is like those people who aren't psychic and don't claim to be but swear they know everything.

She looks at an age, and uses her own head to make predictions because she's so sure in her ability to read people that she likely doesn't see the need to use the psychic muscle a lot. So I'd say if she removed the requirement of an age or description of what someone is, she'd likely be a better psychic.

I'm still shocked though at how she had so much positivity to say about an abusive and stealing ex. But your comment made me realize why. He's older! He's much older than me so she looked at his age and assumed he had it together emotionally.

And because he's older, all her predictions on future guys where that they would  be older. Chances are they will be because even someone who is a month or a day older than you would technically be considered older but I felt she looked at my ex's age and assumed I seek older guys. If anything, that situation made me stick to guys no later than 5 years older than me.

I agree, I think if she shut out the judging of people's ages and asking for background info she would be alot more better, but she uses lots of psychology and in some psychology it teaches that men don't grow up until their late twenties and I disagree. You can't generalise all men and say they all are immature until their late 20's. That's what Leanne does and clearly did in your case. She admits she has studied psychology and I am shocked that she didn't rip into your ex to be honest of all the times she gives bad news. Like you said - not all exes are bad and that's kinda the job of a reader to decipher if someone is bad deep down and what their intentions are towards you and the future. Because Leanne is like this, it just makes me feel very confused because I don't know whether she is generalising or giving genuine readings. For example a couple of weeks back I purchased a 10 general and she did pick up on my POI I'm sure, but to an outsider it sounds general, to me it was all true. "Guy who has mood swings, it's like one moment we are in a relationship then we aren't and it's all on his terms", and I just feel stuck with her. I really wish she would get rid of the generalising, I'm not even too bothered about the preaching but the generalising is a shame. However if you say this to Leanne she will deny it. Frustrating.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #554 on: September 26, 2019, 03:44:26 AM »
Just got my reading back today from Leanne. I must say she definitely does throw in a lot of her judgement and personal opinions. She would start telling a prediction and then cut off, then put her own thoughts in. The reading overall, was definitely very general. Kind of lack luster compared to what I have seen others post on here. I believe she did good at getting some of the details correct. However, I believe she has mixed up some of the past with the present and some of the predictions she was giving already happened. Unless of course they are going to happen again in the same ways. Definitely not a sugarcoat reader, I found my reading to be very negative in general. Some of the things she said were want I want answered. Glad I got them as it turns out I was right about people in my circle. Although her descriptions were vague, I do think she got the people I wanted to be read about. She said something far fetched for a romance situation. Which I find to be untrue as I am currently not seeing anyone.

May I ask which type of reading was that?