Author Topic: my-prophets.com  (Read 573 times)

Offline icexgb

my-prophets.com
« on: December 18, 2023, 02:44:12 AM »
Hello people,  I have created a website https://my-prophets.com

The website is about AI tarot reading in a chat. Whatever questions you will be asking, the server will draw 3 cards randomly. Your question and the 3 cards will be sent to the AI.  And then an answer with the card interpretation and result will be prompted in the chat.

For me, I am happy with the chat result. The cards drawn describes my situation most of the time.

Offline icexgb

Re: my-prophets.com
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2023, 02:47:36 AM »
for TLDRs: I have spent thousands and thousands on psychic readings for years. I ended up pouring all money onto those expensive psychics and empaths. I have chosen tarot with my AI reader,  because at least I can look up on the internet and see that if the card interpretation is correct or not. My fate, my live is in my own control.  And using AI, the reading is much much much cheaper.

An intro about myself and the project below.

I am a software engineer with a fulltime day job. I have spent a few months developing this website by myself. As you can see, the website's design is quite basic at the moment, but I will keep on improving this.

There are a lot of websites or mobile applications out there, providing psychic readings but charging a premium, but reading quality from most readers from these applications varies. According to thepsychicreview.com, most readers are fairy tellers and are scamming their clients.

From my personal experience, there are mainly two drawbacks from talking to a live psychic reader, either encountering a fake reader, or a genuine reader.

If a reader is really not a genuine psychic reader, a client is merely paying a fortune for some fake stories. For example, a reader often predicts a timeline when the client's interested one would contact them. These fake stories would bring the client's hope up. When it comes closer to the promised time, most clients become anxious and then they would consult the same reader or even other available readers on the same application. The industry is playing with people's mind and scamming a lot of hard-earn money via fake fortune telling.

If a reader is a "genuine" reader, can the client fully entrust them? There are examples from thepsychicreview.com, that there are readers whose predictions constantly come true. But then, the client is constantly talking to their interested ones only through the phone or a fake Instagram account. The psychic's prediction can predict the exact words of what the interested one is going to say, exact time of when they are going to contact or call. Is this an actual genuine reader? How can someone "feel" so many things by just closing their eyes?

Given these two scenarios, clients are still pouring money into psychic readings. All they are after seems to be someone empowering them to chase the impossible. Or even worse, some of them are simply needing someone to talk to. But the fortune-telling industry has been exploiting all these vulnerable people.

There might have been some AI tarot reading application availble online, but most of them are simply an application that allow users to ask one question and generating one answer with one spread, not conversational.

But my aim is to provide a much cheaper alternative solution to those vulnerable people who are addicted to psychic readings, as a first step to take control of our own lives.

But if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Contact Us or support@my-prophets.com.

Offline icexgb

Re: my-prophets.com
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2023, 02:52:23 AM »
How does the chat work?

We will all need to login before interacting with the AI advisor. A free minute will be given in each chat. And only with your consent the chat will then start charging per minute.

anything