Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 283667 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #525 on: September 23, 2019, 01:03:43 AM »
Can someone tell me how Leanne's 10 general prediction works? I see she is still asking for the name and age of POI. Do we still need to ask her (10) questions or the same as Kisha she reads whatever comes up?

No questions, just whatever comes up. I didn't mention POI, just family, but he came up anyway. 🙄

Thank you!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #526 on: September 23, 2019, 01:28:53 AM »
I just got my 12 month outlook a few days ago and score one for Leanne. "There will be a woman trying to persuade you to come work with her but you have a bigger plan". An old co worker was tecting me today asking me to come back to the job I left in August. Leanne is right I have a much bigger plan.   

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #527 on: September 23, 2019, 01:31:27 AM »
I just got my 12 month outlook a few days ago and score one for Leanne. "There will be a woman trying to persuade you to come work with her but you have a bigger plan". An old co worker was tecting me today asking me to come back to the job I left in August. Leanne is right I have a much bigger plan.   

I like to get this one but she is asking too much information that I am not willing to share with her like my family's info as well as my occupation.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #528 on: September 23, 2019, 01:38:45 AM »

I like to get this one but she is asking too much information that I am not willing to share with her like my family's info as well as my occupation.

I only gave her my info and still got a good reading.

Yaz88

« Reply #529 on: September 23, 2019, 01:39:06 AM »

I only provided Leanne with my first name and age (not even birthdate).  I asked about my mom, my brother, and my friend.  I gave her their names, ages, and relationship to me.  That’s it.  No other information.  This was for her 10 predictions.  No mention of occupation.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #530 on: September 23, 2019, 01:41:12 AM »

I only provided Leanne with my first name and age (not even birthdate).  I asked about my mom, my brother, and my friend.  I gave her their names, ages, and relationship to me.  That’s it.  No other information.  This was for her 10 predictions.  No mention of occupation.

Me too. No occupation and no POI for the 12 month. Only me and my kids ages. For the 10 predictions,  i only gave my info...no one else.

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #531 on: September 23, 2019, 03:39:28 PM »
Wanted to see others experiences with outcomes with leanne.

Ive had like 6 readings from Her since june 2018,  and the first 5 she said basically that she saw my boyfriend and i getting married in 2021, an engagement, saw our children and that wed have a little girl, said shes be surprised to see us break away from eachother.. all that. saw other predictions for us together years out- specifically children and me strapping kids into carseats when i was 28/29 (im 26 currently). She also has mentioned me getting too wrapped up in the moment and not seeing things clearly, and that before the end of 2019 id be thinking “right, i cant do this with him anymore”  and it would be a dark patch but we wouldnt breakup.

However. Late july/ early august i did have that- i thought, i cant do this anymore, and we “broke up” for about a week.. not even. We basically just didnt talk. During that time i (foolishly) contacted leanne and gave a whole long paragraph 2 question reading situation, in which i was very emotional and rather dramatic about the situation.
The reading i got back was nothing like my others. She basically told me it was always going to end in tears, its toxic, hes going to have a new girlfriend i hear about, his family will try to get me to help him???, and that we’d never work out. It felt like a lot of advice and ranting and some random predictions

Well. Legit before i got the reading i came to my senses and we made up. But when i heard her reading i freaked out. It had me worried. In april 2019 i did get a prediction from her about moving- my bf and i had to move last minute and i was freaking out. It was a fine reading, but she did say it came out as a “key point” for he and i, in that we didnt want to end up on “separate paths” and nust to keep our goals and plans for the two of us in mind. Basically, he was struggling with money this summer and he ended up having to move home. I just signed a new lease with a friend of mine, not with him because he cant, but he can come stay and split his time, which she also alluded to. Im worried she predicted this “separate paths” thing and now we are actually going to breakup because of this??? Helppp

Which readings do i trust from Her? Shes been really right about a lot in her other readings.. infact, almost everything she predicted that was supposed to happen in 2018/2019 for me has happened, down to emotions, but also random events. but How accurate is this most recent one?
SOS. Has anyone else ever had this experience? How did it turn out?

Need someone who’s had extensive experience with leanne

Also want to add—
Seafiremoon said no breakups, yona said no breakups, yona & seafiremoon both said this coming april we’d be moving in together, and intuit alex said (a long time ago) he saw us getting married in 2021 and has been pretty firm about it- that also coincides with leannes 2021 prediction.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 03:57:46 PM by daughterofcups - P »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #532 on: September 23, 2019, 04:25:29 PM »
Throw out the one you were emotional about. One thing you have to know about Leanne is she will NEVER tell someone to go back to an ex. NEVER. She hates ex's. She uses her human emotions more than her gift if she knows its an ex.

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #533 on: September 23, 2019, 04:44:50 PM »
Throw out the one you were emotional about. One thing you have to know about Leanne is she will NEVER tell someone to go back to an ex. NEVER. She hates ex's. She uses her human emotions more than her gift if she knows its an ex.

Haha yes.. ive definitely heard this. Thanks for the reply.
I guess im wondering if others have had experiences where she is super accurate about outcomes with a poi, but then becomes inaccurate when that person is designated as an ex? I figure there is a bias in that recent reading because of it, but im Wondering if the specific predictions she mentioned in relation were anywhere near accurate- ie, someone telling me, or me finding out he has a “girlfriend”, but its not really his girlfriend.... kinda doesnt make sense since we are together and have been for 2 years (apart from that 5 days or so when i got the reading). Or do we think it was just predictions loosely strung together if i had stayed broken up with him or something? Not sure.... i guess my gut is to follow the other original predictions , because what she alluded to in july 2018 would happen currently is what happened. But then again.. she always says her predictions have “conditions attached”.

Has anyone had her say that theres a big potential for something, or “likely to be married and engaged with this person”, predict specific things with a poi like kids , or any positive outcome- and had it not turn out to be true? For example, her saying “i see him asking you to marry him” and “you have two potential weddings- a more stressful one in 2020 or a nicer, low key one in 2021”, and having my family situation/ children sorted out in 6 years and then it just not happen?

I ask because its unlikely at this point if i got married or had kids in the next 2 years that it would be with anyone new..

Offline bstalling

« Reply #534 on: September 23, 2019, 06:51:31 PM »

Haha yes.. ive definitely heard this. Thanks for the reply.
I guess im wondering if others have had experiences where she is super accurate about outcomes with a poi, but then becomes inaccurate when that person is designated as an ex? I figure there is a bias in that recent reading because of it, but im Wondering if the specific predictions she mentioned in relation were anywhere near accurate- ie, someone telling me, or me finding out he has a “girlfriend”, but its not really his girlfriend.... kinda doesnt make sense since we are together and have been for 2 years (apart from that 5 days or so when i got the reading). Or do we think it was just predictions loosely strung together if i had stayed broken up with him or something? Not sure.... i guess my gut is to follow the other original predictions , because what she alluded to in july 2018 would happen currently is what happened. But then again.. she always says her predictions have “conditions attached”.

Has anyone had her say that theres a big potential for something, or “likely to be married and engaged with this person”, predict specific things with a poi like kids , or any positive outcome- and had it not turn out to be true? For example, her saying “i see him asking you to marry him” and “you have two potential weddings- a more stressful one in 2020 or a nicer, low key one in 2021”, and having my family situation/ children sorted out in 6 years and then it just not happen?

I ask because its unlikely at this point if i got married or had kids in the next 2 years that it would be with anyone new..

Yeah, this is kinda her thing. Especially if you give an overemotional question concerning an ex. You have to craft your answers neutrally if you want a half-way decent answer to an "ex" question. Either way, dont hold onto what any reader says. Look at reality at the end of the day.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #535 on: September 23, 2019, 07:05:12 PM »
ive had predictions happen 3 or 4 years out with her, but she getting the month right...in one particular case the day. I think those were particularly destined events however. Her timimg in readings are guestimations...it depends on your life. I havent seen any psychic be good at timing really.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #536 on: September 23, 2019, 08:37:00 PM »
Leanne can be really confusing. for example in my reading in June I did put my boyfriend's name in and she kept saying she did not see a high-energy with him that she didn't think it would work out. However she did give a prediction of seeing a guy and it was like we knew each other but she didn't think we did and I run up and jump in his arms and hug him. She said that that was about 12 months away. Then she said that I would be really happy and looking out at mountains over water with a female's name that begins with G. His daughter's name is Gemma but I have not met her yet. My most recent was the 12-month predictions. She saw all kinds of things with my boyfriend him having an argument with my son him having some businesses issues and stuff with a member of his family getting sick. So although in the first reading she didn't think there was a high-energy with him my 12 month Outlook had many things about him and some of the things she said in there she said spand out 18 to 24 months. She also said that she sees a really strong willed little girl coming into my life but she insists that she thinks one of my kids will have a daughter. One of my sons he's gay. And the other one and his fiance do not want or plan to have kids at all. I asked her if this could be Gemma but she said she doesn't think so although my belief is that it will be her. Also not only have I not but his daughter he has not meant either one of my sons but yet she sees interactions between my son's so I don't know what she considers a high-energy LOL but if what she is saying is correct and it has to be a pretty high energy but to span out more than 2 to 3 years.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #537 on: September 24, 2019, 03:28:59 PM »
Now I'm wondering if Leanne mixes energies like Yona does. Nothing happened to make me think she does but my anxiety kicked it. Anyone have experience with her predicting something with one person by name then it being someone else?

Yaz88

« Reply #538 on: September 24, 2019, 03:44:51 PM »
Now I'm wondering if Leanne mixes energies like Yona does. Nothing happened to make me think she does but my anxiety kicked it. Anyone have experience with her predicting something with one person by name then it being someone else?

Kind of.  One of her strongest predictions, which she felt had major significance, involved my love life.  She said someone was going to sweep me up in a whirlwind.  This was going to happen out of nowhere, completely unexpected.  This interaction would lift me up, I’d be thinking of this person all the time and smiling about it.  But, I’d come back down on the other side.  She said this person didn’t mean to be hurtful, but practical realizations will have set in.  She adamantly stated that this was not a certain person, using his name (he was one of the people I asked about “as a friend.”)  Well it totally was him and it had already happened two months earlier.  It was still affecting me at that point, so the energy was still there, which is why Leanne picked it up.

But she was incorrect saying that it wasn’t that certain person.  Which is understandable because his energy back then, during the whirlwind, was completely different than how he is now.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 03:49:33 PM by Yaz88 »

Offline Star_01

« Reply #539 on: September 24, 2019, 03:55:23 PM »

She has mixed energies for me for sure. She has read my past as though it was the future and she said that I would fall out with friends, but actually my friends fell out and I was piggy in the middle, they haven't been friends since and it was major. She predicted to me that I would have an argument with a guy about money owed, this already happened.

I'm still really on the fence about Leanne. Some stuff seems very spookily specific and other parts are perhaps vague. In my 10 general recently she said to me unfinished business with a guy who has mood swings and it seems one moment we're in a relationship then not, and has things on his terms. I may be wrong but I'm sure plenty of people have been told that by Leanne? Just to make clear she picked this up on her own, I didn't even mention a POI and wanted to see what she got. She did pick up that we had already been involved she feels, we have. I think that this is my POI as it matches for sure.. commitment phobic.