Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 282259 times)

Offline Kittykat666

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #930 on: June 17, 2021, 04:07:32 PM »
The thing about her is she thinks she’s so right when she’s sooo wrong. She’s very cocky. It would be different if she was right. I know she’s  worked for some people but she’s more wrong than right. Not because she’s negative but because she’s WRONG and VAGUE!

I know some women won’t kids and I hate she’s gives a lot of women pregnancy scares! How evil. She’s doesn’t even know if that person is dealing with infertility or other problems. That’s giving people false hope. If she’s ever giving you a pregnancy scare ignore it!

Please don’t believe anything this woman says. She’s worse than the fairy tale readers because she plays on people emotions.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #931 on: June 17, 2021, 07:19:25 PM »
IN both of my readings she said I was going to meet multiple men. Perhaps she spoke about the past because it sounded like it. Since 2019 I have not met a single person she said I would me and how I would meet them. Half the reading is her going off in side convos

Offline SadClownCake

« Reply #932 on: June 17, 2021, 08:51:04 PM »
I don't think she's sweet at all. She has no tact when people are coming to her... I feel like that is the marker of someone not good. Like a bad person.

In conclusion:SPEND YOUR MONEY ELSEHWERE. She's not worth it.

I did say "was," not "is," but I don't blame anyone who has never thought that of her. She was kind to me in the beginning and quite patient and understanding. My situation was unique, and I think she felt a bit sorry for me.

But this last year or two? Straight Wicked Witch vibes. What limited empathy she once had is gone.

The thing about her is she thinks she’s so right when she’s sooo wrong. She’s very cocky. It would be different if she was right. I know she’s  worked for some people but she’s more wrong than right. Not because she’s negative but because she’s WRONG and VAGUE!

TRUTH!  She insists she knows exactly what you'll think and do and feel and base her "reading" off that. And if she was some flawless prediction machine, then maybe I'd trust her enough to disregard all that I know to be true, but she isn't. Often, she could see enough to validate pretty well. But she dropped the ball on some MASSIVE predictions for me.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 08:59:44 PM by SadClownCake »

Offline britbrat

« Reply #933 on: June 17, 2021, 10:48:53 PM »
I personally have not experienced the rants. I have been getting readings from her since 2017. Some predictions are up to four years out. For me she has been pretty solid. She knows that people complain about her unnecessary rants and she has done nothing to improve her customer service. We all have readers we don’t connect with. If she is suddenly inaccurate for a lot of people maybe she needs to take a break.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #934 on: June 18, 2021, 01:27:47 AM »
I personally have not experienced the rants. I have been getting readings from her since 2017. Some predictions are up to four years out. For me she has been pretty solid. She knows that people complain about her unnecessary rants and she has done nothing to improve her customer service. We all have readers we don’t connect with. If she is suddenly inaccurate for a lot of people maybe she needs to take a break.

Thats the saddest thing. It wouldnt take much to improve in that area. Just stop ranting in our readings! She is very stubborn.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #935 on: June 19, 2021, 03:48:17 PM »

when was the last time you read with her? Her ranting started a year or two ago and has not ended. She would rant in my predictions a while before that but it wasnt as pervasive. She's straight up cruel sometimes, and she's WRONG. She said a friend and I would never reconcile , I recieved an email this morning from them with a long apology, thoughtfulness and wanting to reconnect.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #936 on: June 29, 2021, 04:03:34 PM »
I’ve read with her sooooo many times, I’m in shock she doesn’t work for y’all. I started reading with her in 2018 and every single prediction in my first reading came to pass. I can detail it out if y’all want to see. I’ve had at least 20 readings since then. On EVERYTHING. She’s open, intelligent, full of knowledge and can give me what I need to hear to help me through whatever. I’ve used her as a life coach as well, which was mostly her telling me I’m not alone in feeling the way I do (mostly about insecurities), but with her being able to see things, have the intuition she does, she’s able to help me more than a lot of others have in that sense.

With that being said, I read with Yona first in 2018 and then eventually found Leanne. Leanne filled in the blanks where Yona couldn’t ...

I read with Yona about an ex-POI who she said I would reconcile with and move with, etc. I read specifically on my ex-POI with Leanne after a while of waiting for anything to happen and she told me she doesn’t see him in the bigger picture. Guess who was right? Leanne. And she actually predicted when I’d meet the new guy who I’m now married to and have children with.

A very small amount of 10 gens haven’t passed- like one about me doing a presentation unless that’s yet to come. Her timelines have been spot on for me too. She also has mentioned I think 3 different times about me learning a new language for some reason and being an active duty military family, I can see this eventually happening.

There have been some things she didn’t see as well, like I’m currently pregnant and she didn’t know that with my last reading just knew that EVENTUALLY I would have a sister for my son.

She’s been great for me. I’d like to say I’ve put readings in the past but I think if I would read again or go through another rough patch, I would reach out to her. She’s given me the good and bad to a lot of situations I needed insight on.

Offline Kaz

« Reply #937 on: June 29, 2021, 07:54:18 PM »
I’ve read with her sooooo many times, I’m in shock she doesn’t work for y’all. I started reading with her in 2018 and every single prediction in my first reading came to pass. I can detail it out if y’all want to see. I’ve had at least 20 readings since then. On EVERYTHING. She’s open, intelligent, full of knowledge and can give me what I need to hear to help me through whatever. I’ve used her as a life coach as well, which was mostly her telling me I’m not alone in feeling the way I do (mostly about insecurities), but with her being able to see things, have the intuition she does, she’s able to help me more than a lot of others have in that sense.

With that being said, I read with Yona first in 2018 and then eventually found Leanne. Leanne filled in the blanks where Yona couldn’t ...

I read with Yona about an ex-POI who she said I would reconcile with and move with, etc. I read specifically on my ex-POI with Leanne after a while of waiting for anything to happen and she told me she doesn’t see him in the bigger picture. Guess who was right? Leanne. And she actually predicted when I’d meet the new guy who I’m now married to and have children with.

A very small amount of 10 gens haven’t passed- like one about me doing a presentation unless that’s yet to come. Her timelines have been spot on for me too. She also has mentioned I think 3 different times about me learning a new language for some reason and being an active duty military family, I can see this eventually happening.

There have been some things she didn’t see as well, like I’m currently pregnant and she didn’t know that with my last reading just knew that EVENTUALLY I would have a sister for my son.

She’s been great for me. I’d like to say I’ve put readings in the past but I think if I would read again or go through another rough patch, I would reach out to her. She’s given me the good and bad to a lot of situations I needed insight on.

It’s not that she doesn’t work. She has psychic ability she just chooses to bring people down and finds a way to make YOUR reading about her. What most of us are saying is that it seems as if she’s grown tired of this business, rather than offering an unbiased perspective. She will read your question and then create an opinion based on the Info you’ve given her. Lastly, her delivery is not for everyone.

Offline SadClownCake

« Reply #938 on: July 05, 2021, 05:07:03 PM »

It’s not that she doesn’t work. She has psychic ability she just chooses to bring people down and finds a way to make YOUR reading about her. What most of us are saying is that it seems as if she’s grown tired of this business, rather than offering an unbiased perspective. She will read your question and then create an opinion based on the Info you’ve given her. Lastly, her delivery is not for everyone.

That is correct. You seem to be enjoying a honeymoon phase with her, as did I. It was nice. But if you happen to ask a question she doesn't like or in a way she doesn't like at any point, you may see the other side to her. I hope it never happens to you.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #939 on: July 06, 2021, 05:38:01 AM »
I've always just asked for 10 question. They've always come to pass. I've not had any other communication with her and had no problem

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #940 on: July 08, 2021, 12:50:51 AM »

Quite a bit of people complain that she doesn’t, I was talking about them. You’re right, her delivery isn’t for everybody but I also believe a lot of people can’t handle the truth either. I specifically asked about the guy that got me calling these damn psychics anyways when I was ready to know, and of course, she said he wasn’t in the bigger picture. I mean I didn’t really believe her at first because Yona made it seem like we get back together. It hurt a tiny bit but it was what I needed to hear to really move on. She also said I’d move on anyways but totally wasn’t convinced. She is opinionated, but I like to hear what she has to say. Obviously not everyone does! I just can’t believe some people think she’s a scammer or fake. She’s almost like an ol grandma to me that can see ahead and has always gotten my crazy emotions and feelings correct.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #941 on: July 08, 2021, 12:55:21 AM »

That is correct. You seem to be enjoying a honeymoon phase with her, as did I. It was nice. But if you happen to ask a question she doesn't like or in a way she doesn't like at any point, you may see the other side to her. I hope it never happens to you.

She’s totally said things that have pissed me off too, don’t get me wrong, but I also know that she’s opinionated and can ignore what I think is just her babbling. I’ve also got thick enough skin to take the punches anyways. Maybe I’m just use to bluntness, I don’t know.

Offline SadClownCake

« Reply #942 on: July 09, 2021, 06:44:06 PM »
I'm starting to think we're talking about two separate issues. Leanne has said things to me and about me *AND* POI that were harsh but very true. I may have bristled or been pissed off in the moment, but knew she was right. She got no push back or complaint from me. In fact, I would pay her extra in the form of tips. After all, I didn't pay her to be nice, I paid her for the truth and appreciated when I got it.

But in my final "consultation" with her, she crossed the line from brutally honest to straight-up disrespectful. You may not have experienced what I'm talking about, and I hope you never do. But I wouldn't reduce others' experiences with her to a simple matter of being thin-skinned or truth-averse.

She can literally be dismissive, nasty and cruel for reasons that have nothing to do with wanting to deliver the truth.

Offline SadClownCake

« Reply #943 on: July 11, 2021, 02:55:04 AM »
If you're addressing me, then thanks. Either way, sorry to hear about your life coach. Nobody's perfect, but people in "helping" professions need to always keep the emphasis on "helping." It's scary how many of them can be, not only unhelpful, but actively damaging.

Offline JAG20

« Reply #944 on: July 12, 2021, 04:03:17 AM »
It's been a while since I've posted and I wanted to put forward my two cents on Leanne.

I've had two or three reads off her ever and she only got one predication right for me. My first reading I was hoping she would pick up on my ex, but Leanne never did and she put out some wild predictions but they never materialised. Next time I tried her I was seeing a girl for a few months but not really official. She was acting kinda strange being back and forth with me and confusing the hell out of me so I did a general predictions reading with Leanne and hoped she would pick up the situation without me mentioning her and Leanne going on an infamous rant. She got the girl's appearance spot on and she also predicted that I would be in a bar with my buddies when I got a message off of the girl and by that point I'd kindly tell her I had enough and be seeing someone else by that point who's in a medical occupation. This did happen. I hadn't heard properly off of the person of interest in three months or so, and I had met the lady Leanne saw for me. We still are dating, I'm seeing a nurse I met on Tinder and for once things are going well and I'm not left feeling confused or my emotions being fucked with constantly. Everything else Leanne saw hasn't happened yet or the opposite happened. But the one prediction she got was very specific and top marks to her there.

I've had multiple readings over the years over various exes and people I was seeing and have to agree with @DeeDee in that I'd personally rather the truth be told to me and I like to be told things bluntly. I'm a guy and guys tend to have things told upfront and are used to a blunt environment (not meaning to be sexist), I'm so used to being told what I want to hear by readers or having inaccurate readings over the years and different situations. I can see what people are saying, Leanne can get preachy on certain topics and go off on crazy sudden rants which are sometimes nothing to do with the reading. I'm aware she tells pretty much everyone bad news on their ex, but personally I'd rather be told the ex won't be back or is a waste of time and I can start moving on and distracting myself with life and the girl comes in or she doesn't, than waste months, my life and $ on someone when I could have been doing and achieving many great things. I think Leanne tries mostly using common sense or is turning into an agony aunt rather than giving predictions which is causing her downfall, I mean she even says she is a "intuitive consultant" and in her videos and forums she basically in other words says she mostly uses common sense in situations given to her. I did get some ranting and her mentioning her book in my reading which was a shame as she has potential there to give really accurate detailed reads. She is very much your old grandma giving old fashioned blunt tough love talk and some people probably do (if they're really honest) struggle to hear or aren't ready to hear the truth on their situation. I'm not saying Leanne is perfect and is not rude to people, I wasn't in everybody's reading on here and she may well have been rude and upset customers which of course isn't acceptable. But with me, she told me in her blunt tone that the woman I was waiting on was a waste of my time and missed opportunities and someone much better with much more time for me and wouldn't mess me about was coming in to my life. At the time it hurt, especially as I never gave Leanne this information. As I said, I kept quiet on purpose so as not to get biased info off of what info I gave her, but now I'm in a much happier place.

Apologies for turning this in to a huge wall of text, but to sum my experience up... I don't think I personally would go to her again as she only got one prediction right out of a couple of reads I had with her and all of the general predictions she saw, but I did like the blunt and honest delivery she gave me minus the rants and going off trail about unrelated topics.

anything