Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 283262 times)

Offline jaks111

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #855 on: October 12, 2020, 09:19:36 PM »
I read with Leanne twice a few years ago nothing came through for me
I found she was very anti men goes on a tangent lol

Offline Tigerlily229

« Reply #856 on: November 26, 2020, 06:09:58 PM »
The last two years I got the ten predictions reading and for the most part she’s gotten 6-7 of the predictions correct. Even stuff I didn’t see coming or in development at the time. However when I talk about specific men it’s a negative prediction. She also told me last year I’d be pregnant by the end of this year and that’s 100% not happening.
I’m sad and confused though because last year she gave me a positive prediction about my current poi. She said that someone unexpected would come in as I was leaving for something new. She said we’d fall madly in love and really had a great feeling about us. Sure enough as I was leaving for another job my coworker confessed his feelings for me and we started dating. We broke up though because I want kids and he doesn’t, but we still love each other. The whole situation sucks.
When I asked about him specifically and our future she nailed his personality and our situation perfectly but said it’s a no go. She also said that I won’t listen to her though and still do my own thing with him. She then said two other men would come into the picture but those wouldn’t work out either. One at the beginning of 2021 and the other at the end. So I feel like I’m doomed to be alone.

Offline Kaz

« Reply #857 on: November 26, 2020, 07:17:39 PM »
Has anybody had both Leanne and Kisha predict similar people/situations? I received a 10 general prediction reading from Leanne and I was very impressed. I liked Kisha’s too but I found her to be very Vague..

Offline maggs30

« Reply #858 on: November 26, 2020, 07:51:54 PM »
Leanne and Kisha predicted the guy I have been dating for almost 8 months.

Offline Kaz

« Reply #859 on: November 26, 2020, 08:04:15 PM »

This is really good to hear! Were they accurate on timing?  Or was that harder to pin down?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #860 on: November 26, 2020, 08:15:55 PM »

This is really good to hear! Were they accurate on timing?  Or was that harder to pin down?

Leanne gave no timing but described the first time we met in detail. Kisha said as soon as you let go of the ex you will have a healthy happy balanced relationship. The day after I let the ex gobi met this guy.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #861 on: November 26, 2020, 08:47:06 PM »
Timing can be off. I've had stuff happen early or a year out.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #862 on: November 30, 2020, 11:54:03 AM »
Had a reading with Leanne. Says I'll meet the man for marriage at 2022.

She also mentioned 3 guys coming in next year who I'll meet but they're just flings/ interests.

Would you guys take on her advice and just focus on yourself? Since there are no legitimate love interests atm.

I'm seeing someone casually but she also mentioned that Mr Right isn't near me or will not be for another 2 years.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #863 on: November 30, 2020, 12:38:00 PM »
Had a reading with Leanne. Says I'll meet the man for marriage at 2022.

She also mentioned 3 guys coming in next year who I'll meet but they're just flings/ interests.

Would you guys take on her advice and just focus on yourself? Since there are no legitimate love interests atm.

I'm seeing someone casually but she also mentioned that Mr Right isn't near me or will not be for another 2 years.

That would be my advice regardless of what a psychic says. They could be wrong. Live everyday to the fullest.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #864 on: December 08, 2020, 12:55:06 AM »
I read with Leanne back in Feb/20 (12 months ahead, which she saw far out), and I just received another reading now (10 predictions).

She mentioned a few things that will be happening 6-8 months that I experienced 6 months ago. How often, does she read the past as the future?

Offline Kaz

« Reply #865 on: December 09, 2020, 03:10:12 AM »
I read with Leanne back in Feb/20 (12 months ahead, which she saw far out), and I just received another reading now (10 predictions).

She mentioned a few things that will be happening 6-8 months that I experienced 6 months ago. How often, does she read the past as the future?

When I read with her she read one encounter as the future that actually happened a few weeks before my reading. Despite this, she read current really well and gave out predictions that have not happened.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #866 on: December 09, 2020, 05:43:15 AM »

When I read with her she read one encounter as the future that actually happened a few weeks before my reading. Despite this, she read current really well and gave out predictions that have not happened.
Thank you! Yes, she read really well people!!!

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #867 on: December 30, 2020, 03:25:43 AM »
Has she ever predicted a pregnancy for anyone? Saw one coming for me but I don't have a significant other at the moment. Just curious if that has happened in anyone else's experience.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #868 on: December 30, 2020, 08:36:37 AM »
Has she ever predicted a pregnancy for anyone? Saw one coming for me but I don't have a significant other at the moment. Just curious if that has happened in anyone else's experience.

She said to me and I don't take her seriously :)

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #869 on: December 30, 2020, 11:05:50 AM »
Is Leanne always right with love interests? She predicts new men coming to my life but said they are all just flings :/