Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 283861 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #750 on: May 09, 2020, 12:38:38 AM »
I started reading with her in 2015 therefore after a few years, I sent her a message letting her know that her predictions were always talking about other people and not me and also if she picked up on me, it was the past, I gave her examples, I was trying to figure out why she assumed these people were me? This makes no sense to me, anyway, Leanne was nice enough to respond back to what I wrote.
I’m not in the nursing field but some of her predictions were about me taking care of older people (sisters-in-law) Boob job and lifting my arms in pain, again my sister in law had a breast reduction happened 2018, prediction was after the fact as thou upcoming but it was already past , I was with her when she was going through pain, she saw me and a man buying a place that needed lots of work; well, this was my sister and her husband, they bought a place, tore it down and rebuilt it. Base on timing it was still something they did before my reading with Leanne.During this period, we were in no communication , I only found that out last year, she saw decorating a place for a living, ok I wish I was talented in that Sense but it’s my baby sister who is gifted in that aspect. Saw me leaving my job in September 2017, it’s 2020 and am still there,In January 2017 she predicted me been very busy for the first 3 months, that’s when I was in bed sick and couldn’t really do much,She saw me thinking and calling a man idiot, lol, it was a friend who calls her husband an idiot, Maybe if you count me calling the president one then she’s correct but I know she's wrong because it ties to love and romance.Ring 2020, let’s see who this applies too... having kids with a couple of different men base on my choice, 😂

By the way, her first 2 reading was good, after nada
« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 12:49:55 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #751 on: May 09, 2020, 03:21:45 AM »
, let’s see who this applies too... having kids with a couple of different men base on my choice, 😂

By the way, her first 2 reading was good, after nada
[/quote]

That's me!! 🤣🤣 nice to meet you, I'm now in your reading lol jk (but I wouldn't say just based on choice though. Lol)

Offline bee.23

« Reply #752 on: May 23, 2020, 01:05:02 AM »
Can someone repost her link to read with her
I can’t find it

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #753 on: May 23, 2020, 01:08:03 AM »
Can someone repost her link to read with her
I can’t find it

https://leannehalyburton.com/

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #754 on: June 05, 2020, 05:18:22 PM »
Hit for Leanne related to an asset purchase. I knew when she predicted it that it would be likely to occur in 2020 as predicted and it just did. Also, she has been most accurate with the tone of my year (emotions/things I'd be processing and feeling etc). My SO and are both in healthcare and she gave me an interesting reading last fall. She said "things seem to be just ticking along for you and then it's like all of a sudden 'woosh', there will be things that come up and I see you becoming increasingly emotionally overwhelmed." She did not predict anything indicating the pandemic, but she did see the impact it would have on me emotionally and energetically.  It's been a lot and she saw that it would be. It's also interesting that usually she can see what it is that causes people to feel a certain way and she couldn't see specifics. In fact, she actually had been predicting smooth sailing at the beginning of my reading and then corrected herself and said what I quoted above. I have never gotten what I would consider a negative reading from her until that one. She said it would be a busy and productive year with unexpected things, tough stuff, tough stuff, tough stuff. Yup. On point. I love her also.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 05:26:04 PM by naturegirl »

Offline bee.23

« Reply #755 on: June 10, 2020, 04:36:24 AM »
Is it really a 3 week wait period to get a reading from her ? She’s the last person I have wanted to try before I quit readings for the year

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #756 on: June 10, 2020, 01:19:39 PM »
👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽 Yup. Preachy. Mentioning her book(s) on Amazon, talking down on women who call about a man/ex. She’s one ill never read with again. Not to mention her 10 General Predictions (well, 20 for me because I’ve read with her twice) never panned out.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #757 on: June 10, 2020, 01:33:51 PM »
How often do y'all get predictions?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #758 on: June 10, 2020, 06:26:48 PM »

Per my personal experience you can have only one reading per paypal account (on the same topic) with Leanne, because she goes back, check the previous readings and gets totally biased.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #759 on: June 11, 2020, 01:05:50 AM »

Per my personal experience you can have only one reading per paypal account (on the same topic) with Leanne, because she goes back, check the previous readings and gets totally biased.

This is like mafia!!!! so unethical, so much scam

Wilddolphin just curious: Has any psychic ever worked for you?

@Prof: Can you please not start another ping-pong argument in this thread? We already lost a lot of great information gathered in several years in some other threads. Please just ignore the comments that you don't like and don't turn them into personal argument. Thank you!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #760 on: June 11, 2020, 01:35:51 AM »

This is like mafia!!!! so unethical, so much scam

Leanne is not a scam, I believe she is genuine but so judgmental. And yes, she goes back to the old readings and I don't really like this part. You can use different accounts to solve this problem.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #761 on: June 11, 2020, 01:57:30 AM »
Her prices have all but doubled recently. 

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #762 on: June 11, 2020, 02:44:50 AM »

Are you sure? I believe she just increased one question price (it used to be 21), but 2 questions and general are the same as before. However, the turnaround is now 3 weeks (it used to be 3-5 days and sometimes even she delivered in one day).

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #763 on: June 11, 2020, 03:00:27 AM »

10 prediction readings are now £49

Are you sure? I believe she just increased one question price (it used to be 21), but 2 questions and general are the same as before. However, the turnaround is now 3 weeks (it used to be 3-5 days and sometimes even she delivered in one day).

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #764 on: June 11, 2020, 04:06:48 AM »

10 prediction readings are now £49

Ummm! I see 39.95. Maybe it varies based on the IP (Country)?

anything