Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 281807 times)

Offline britbrat

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #735 on: April 21, 2020, 05:25:04 PM »
What the hell just happened? 😂 How the heck do you guys listen to this woman ramble on into oblivion?! Received my reading and oh god she rambles into oblivion and is just negative AF. She gives so much directive and her own opinions that I really feel like people end up doing what she says and mistaking it for a hit.

85% of the reading she’s saying, “this isn’t me using my psychic ability, this is me just reading your question and my intuitive reaction.”

She went on a 12 minute diatribe about psychic forums that have ripped her to shreds and how it’s affected her, how people only want to hear happy things and when they don’t they get angry and go on forums. She also said 90% of people come to her asking about love and it’s just obvious that women are so obsessed with love and men, but men hate women.

She also said she thinks I’ve only ever has a few readings and I’m not a “psychic junkie” who goes on forums. WRONG! LOLOLOLOL

She also went on a 8 minute monologue that I will receive another contradictory consultation that will contradict what she’s telling me. And it’s my choice what I decide to do and who I listen to?

This was damn near the weirdest reading I’ve ever had. She talked more about herself and her feelings.

Did you do the 10 predictions? Her rants about the forum is about the SPS forum. If she would't go on these rants and stopped bringing her opinion into things she would be a better reader. She has been mixed for me, but overall pretty good with predictions.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #736 on: April 21, 2020, 05:29:48 PM »
I did do the 10 predictions. She is really all over the place. Reading my past vividly, describing people in wild ways that I already know saying they’ll be coming in the future.

She clearly has a gift, but the delivery is all over the place. Reading the past, sharing so much of her own personal opinion and experiences, saying a lot of “this isn’t my psychic conclusion, this is just what I think you should do.”

Offline Lys

« Reply #737 on: April 28, 2020, 12:53:28 AM »
So I received my reading early January.

This is my predictions:

- New job in 6 weeks (yes)
- learning or taking class or contempling a course (yes I will start in September)
- she advise my to take care of my contraception (yes I decided to do that)
- she made two predictions about 2 friends (One maybe is happening the other we will see but she was right about the separation of my friend).
- she saw a guy I think it was my ex
- she talk a lot about someone I met or I will meet but when I received the reading I was with a guy and he decided to stop the relationship .. it’s strange because she described perfectly this person... she said it will be in a near future.. nothing have happened ... I don’t know if she saw the past or if he will comeback.. its the only one prediction who have not happened sadly... I met two guy at the same time but I’m not really interested :(
I wish this guy will comeback... I never felt something like this and intense for someone in my life its crazy...
She said all my prediction is very in a near future.. yes
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 12:55:21 AM by Lys »

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #738 on: May 06, 2020, 06:33:13 AM »
I listened to the reading I had with her back in October last year, I had some predictions come to pass. I think some she made though were things that already happened. I also realized she predicted I would be in a relationship with someone who would really love and care about me, but she gave me no description of this person at all. Just a timeframe. Has that happened to anyone here?

Offline Aibaj678

« Reply #739 on: May 08, 2020, 01:35:10 PM »
Has Leanne been wrong for anyone in case of a specific question pertaining to love and relationship?

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #740 on: May 08, 2020, 02:00:32 PM »
Has Leanne been wrong for anyone in case of a specific question pertaining to love and relationship?

Yup. None of her past predictions panned out for me at all.  She was all around negative. Even predicted a third party and was flat out wrong

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #741 on: May 08, 2020, 02:56:28 PM »

Yup. None of her past predictions panned out for me at all.  She was all around negative. Even predicted a third party and was flat out wrong

She told me my POI/EX will have a child (son) with someone in the next 12-18 months and she will want to know where she stands with him... I have a son with him and want to know where I stand, but she told me "It's not you, someone else" which broke my heart.

Offline Lys

« Reply #742 on: May 08, 2020, 03:45:22 PM »

She told me my POI/EX will have a child (son) with someone in the next 12-18 months and she will want to know where she stands with him... I have a son with him and want to know where I stand, but she told me "It's not you, someone else" which broke my heart.

For me its the opposite, she is really good. I just wait for the last prediction (the big)

Offline Lys

« Reply #743 on: May 08, 2020, 03:46:38 PM »
But yeah she can be negative but I like this style. I remember early 2017 she said something about my ex and the new guy I met (who was my boyfriend for almost 2 years) and everything was true. I was angry and sad when I received that... but finally she was really realistic and it was true!

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #744 on: May 08, 2020, 03:56:12 PM »
I just listened to her 10 predictions from last July... At the time it was confusing as time has past. She nailed it.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #745 on: May 08, 2020, 04:45:16 PM »

Don’t let it. When did you read with her? What I don’t like about her, besides the negative projections, is she said she doesn’t read outcomes (meaning, she doesn’t “do readings where I’ll tell you that you and someone are going to run off into the sunset and live happily ever after. I DON’T do that”). Why not?

Offline chi109862

« Reply #746 on: May 08, 2020, 08:26:00 PM »
Overall my reading seemed pretty spot on, some of the random things she had said that I didn't understand resurfaced in a reading with Aries Intuition.. almost word for word which I thought was insaneee

One thing - has she ever predicted an ex coming back that never ended up happening? I still have some time until all of my predictions happen but I don't really think I want it to happen/ can't see it happening

Also, has she ever predicted a death of someone and was it correct?!

Thanks!

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #747 on: May 08, 2020, 10:03:12 PM »

Don’t let it. When did you read with her? What I don’t like about her, besides the negative projections, is she said she doesn’t read outcomes (meaning, she doesn’t “do readings where I’ll tell you that you and someone are going to run off into the sunset and live happily ever after. I DON’T do that”). Why not?

I did a 10 general predictions, and just said if anything comes up about POI and I but no real question.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #748 on: May 08, 2020, 10:16:05 PM »
Same. I’ve gotten two 10 General Predictions from her. One in 2017 and one in 2019. Only one thing semi-came to fruition and it was that I’d be interviewing for a job about 3-4months after the reading. Timing was off a bit, but that was it. I never ask about POI with her because I had read beforehand how negative she can be. She spent a nice chunk of time promoting her amazon books and bashing women who fawn over their exes. I won’t be going back to her.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #749 on: May 08, 2020, 10:48:09 PM »
I was just listening to my recording from Jan 2020 (work related) and almost non of the predictions came to pass. Time frames already passed and considering the current "work from home" situation, I don't expect any major changes happen in workplace, as she said.

My 10-prediction reading goes back to Oct 2019. First few (negative) predictions happened (all work related). She picked up POI on her own and predicted he will resurface, but no sign of him yet. No time frame had been provided, though.

In another reading, she saw my boss will leave the company around Feb. He is still there and we are suffering lol, no intention for quit.

anything