Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 283534 times)

Offline Aaron0326

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #705 on: January 25, 2020, 06:57:02 PM »
Anyone had predictions from her that turned out to be flat out incorrect?

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #706 on: January 25, 2020, 10:12:51 PM »
I read with her in June 2019 and she gave me a prediction that was 2 yrs out. She specifically said “24 months from now”

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #707 on: January 27, 2020, 06:28:09 AM »
I just listened to my reading with Leanne again and had a flashbulb moment. A bunch of the stuff she was telling me about was in the past. Holy moly.  O

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #708 on: January 27, 2020, 07:14:09 AM »
How recent was your reading??

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #709 on: January 27, 2020, 10:02:39 AM »
She sent it to me about three weeks ago.  I didn’t realize it at first because I just assumed she was talking about the future but she was 100 percent seeing the past on much of the reading

Offline Star_01

« Reply #710 on: January 27, 2020, 12:40:54 PM »
The thing that I don't like about Leanne is that she does tend to apply things to your age range and also wants too much info off of you.

I just listened back to my reading and already 2 predictions were inaccurate.

She told me that by the end of 2019 I will have moved or been thinking about it and she gave me a specific name of the road - I have no plans whatsoever to move. She also told me this 2 years ago when I first tried her and I had only just moved into my new address.

She also said the same prediction she gave me before, risk of pregnancy and not looking after my contraception - I'm on the implant, so covered for another 2 years...

She told me that there was unfinished business with a guy and described him well but also it could be generic if that makes any sense - for example she said emotionally immature and wants things on his terms and is all over the place. Yes that did fit his personality and she got his hair colour right, but that statement in fairness is quite generic in my (personal) opinion. She said unfinished business and even gave another prediction where he will throw my stuff around and give me an ultimatum - didn't happen. We haven't spoken since May last year and I got a 10 general predictions in September with her.

She said a female friend would fall pregnant with a little girl - hasn't happened but timings could be out. She said I will be helping an old man and going to visit him regularly and help him out and he's a neighbour or someone closeby - this couldn't yet be possible so maybe in years down the line to come or if I do move. She said there would be a friend who's having issues with her boyfriend and he cries to me and wants my help and he is basically playing games with me and not to trust him and be careful - hasn't happened. She said I'd meet someone called Fiona who is significant to me and described her personality - this hasn't happened and the way my life is right now,nit's not common to meet new people so easily.

I'll have to check back on what else she predicted but these are the predictions I can remember off of the top of my head. But I'm quite disappointed so far and hoped she would work for me. She tends to read my past as future also.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #711 on: January 27, 2020, 01:06:12 PM »
The thing that I don't like about Leanne is that she does tend to apply things to your age range and also wants too much info off of you.

I just listened back to my reading and already 2 predictions were inaccurate.

She told me that by the end of 2019 I will have moved or been thinking about it and she gave me a specific name of the road - I have no plans whatsoever to move. She also told me this 2 years ago when I first tried her and I had only just moved into my new address.

She also said the same prediction she gave me before, risk of pregnancy and not looking after my contraception - I'm on the implant, so covered for another 2 years...

She told me that there was unfinished business with a guy and described him well but also it could be generic if that makes any sense - for example she said emotionally immature and wants things on his terms and is all over the place. Yes that did fit his personality and she got his hair colour right, but that statement in fairness is quite generic in my (personal) opinion. She said unfinished business and even gave another prediction where he will throw my stuff around and give me an ultimatum - didn't happen. We haven't spoken since May last year and I got a 10 general predictions in September with her.

She said a female friend would fall pregnant with a little girl - hasn't happened but timings could be out. She said I will be helping an old man and going to visit him regularly and help him out and he's a neighbour or someone closeby - this couldn't yet be possible so maybe in years down the line to come or if I do move. She said there would be a friend who's having issues with her boyfriend and he cries to me and wants my help and he is basically playing games with me and not to trust him and be careful - hasn't happened. She said I'd meet someone called Fiona who is significant to me and described her personality - this hasn't happened and the way my life is right now,nit's not common to meet new people so easily.

I'll have to check back on what else she predicted but these are the predictions I can remember off of the top of my head. But I'm quite disappointed so far and hoped she would work for me. She tends to read my past as future also.

She gave me the pregnancy thing about my poi also.  on account of her taking birth control “improperly” as well.  I reaaaally don’t see that happening

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #712 on: January 27, 2020, 06:07:05 PM »
How far into the future can she see?

Offline britbrat

« Reply #713 on: January 27, 2020, 06:14:20 PM »
I think Leanne can see 2 or 3 years out. Last year she gave me a prediction for 2022.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #714 on: January 27, 2020, 06:34:22 PM »
She told me she sees a “k, Kate” something like that coming in for me.  Not really anything serious but someone I get on with a bit.  Said she was a sporty sort of girl and maybe played a college level sport of some sort.  It just dawned on me that this is a girl named katelyn who I was FWBs in college. Katelyn played volleyball for our university.  She randomly showed up 9 or so months ago and turns out she moved to the same city I did after college..  We hung out a few times but that’s it.  Pretty best she picked that up but I’m confident she mixed future and past

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #715 on: January 28, 2020, 09:21:39 AM »
I think Leanne can see 2 or 3 years out. Last year she gave me a prediction for 2022.

She see’s me engaged in 3 years although I’m only 20 now? And she said my ex will have a daughter so you reckon this would be within 3 years?

Offline Aibaj678

« Reply #716 on: February 05, 2020, 01:48:40 PM »
Has anyone tried her “My Love Life Consultation”? What are your review about the same?

Offline Lys

« Reply #717 on: February 05, 2020, 03:21:39 PM »
I never tried. I had one question reading in 2017. She give a lot of advice blah blah lol but she was right about my two ex lol . I had the 10 predictions last month and I really prefer this type of consultation :) but we will see for the prediction.. I’ll keep update because it’s supposed to happen soon. The 10 predictions its the more popular

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #718 on: February 06, 2020, 01:29:57 AM »
I just got my 10 reading predictions back from her.

I don't mind her style but she can be pretty dark in places.  I think only about 3 of them are past or from the past, but never the less they were accurate about past things.

So i am hoping the 7 are accurate although some health related weren't so good

Offline Lys

« Reply #719 on: February 06, 2020, 09:39:01 PM »
I had a reading (10 predictions) early January. She see me talking with a supervisor and I will have a new job in 6 weeks. Yep!! I just have the phone call. I have the job!! With the good time frame. I’m really happy!!

So I cross my fingers next predictions about my love life will happen!

anything