Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 283485 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #585 on: October 26, 2019, 03:36:46 AM »
Leanne isn't negative for current partners usually just ex's lol. I would say if she is telling you to let go of insecurities if you want it to work then its a warning. It may be that an insecurity causes a fight that would make him walk away.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #586 on: October 26, 2019, 02:07:43 PM »
Leanne isn't negative for current partners usually just ex's lol. I would say if she is telling you to let go of insecurities if you want it to work then its a warning. It may be that an insecurity causes a fight that would make him walk away.

I mentioned an ex before (didn’t say an ex) and she wasn’t that optimistic about him... more so like “he’s been hurt badly before” which is when I left him, and then said maybe the timing isn’t right for him and I. And then said he’d be involved with another girl lol

I agree about the insecurity thing... building trust when hurt before in another relationship makes it difficult and I know that’s unfair to my current partner but... it’s a process. I’m sure it’ll get easier to let go of previous trust issues.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #587 on: October 31, 2019, 05:10:29 PM »
Well I just had another hit from lands 10 predictions that I got several months ago. She said something about a guy that would be having car problems and then I need to stop and realize that he creates the problems himself and not feel sorry for him. This would be my son he was just T-boned in a car accident less than two weeks ago. While the accident was not his fault his car was totaled and he now wants to take the money and not get a new car. The car in question is in my name and his name and it is my insurance. He wants to borrow either his dad's car or one of his grandparents cars so that he can keep the money and not get a new car. He also is having problems living with his future mother-in-law wear her dog mauled his dog and cost him $1,500. He is wanting to take money from the car and find a new place to live but I know his spending habits and I know that that is not what he will end up doing. She is right he creates his own problems and makes things worse he is only 20 years old. Yona also touched on this a little in my last reading where he will be asking for money and not to give it to him because it will become a tower for him and setbacks. While he is not ask for money yet he owes me over $2,000 already and his dad over 5,000. I am sure he will ask for money soon and younes prediction will come to pass and then next month.

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #588 on: October 31, 2019, 06:58:26 PM »
Yea.. i second the ex vs current partner thing. ^^^^

Ive posted about it in here before, but when i mentioned someone as my boyfriend, she said wed have kids together, definitely a little girl, that wed be talking about moving away together out of state (we have), and that at times id think i was done and almost walk away, that realistically i could because i have free will, but that “shed be surprised to see me walk away”. She mentioned he deeply cared about me and would be devestated to see me ill or suffering and that he would go through ups and downs, but that he is a loyal guy and not interested in playing me.

August 2019 we got into a fight and “broke up” for like 5 days. I got a reading from leanne during that time. When i mentioned that my bf and i had broken up- totally diff story. She said he didnt really care about me, that it was destined to end in tears, and that some people just “never grow up” and angrily said “ugh. I dont know what to tell you-  it is what it is!!” 

She also said id hear about him dating someone new over the next year (what would be august 2019-july 2020) and that someone would mention he has a girlfriend and it would devastate me but that it wouldnt necessarily be true. All of it seemed totally inaccurate in comparison to the 5-6 previous unbiased  readings id gotten from her. All readings which i had prompted with just his name and relationship to me with little detail. Listen, i even previously mentioned my bf struggled with addiction and she still said i would stay but that it would be hard but saw no reason why we wouldnt overcome it and that shed be surprised to see us breakup. The MINUTE i said “ex”... hooooboy.

Be very careful of that. If you have to and he is an ex... lie. Say its someone youve dated on and off- or just state the name and give no detail. Or say friend. I dont care. Dont say ex.

It does have me worried though, with mentioning the whole “hear about him dating someone new/ having a girlfriend thing”... all of her other readings were super accurate and ive had a lot come true for me already with those, at least with the specific predictions of an event.

So, Even if this reading was biased due to the “ex” thing, that was one of the one things she mentioned that wasnt just advice/opinion. She saw it. In leanne speak... what does that mean?!!
These predictions usually come true for me... and perhaps this is what wouldve occurred if i had stayed broken up with him. but- youd think she wouldve seen us making up 2 days after the reading as we did. Were still together obviously.
Is this still something that could happen but just play out a tad differently? Has anyone else had her predictions come through about a relationship that ended up being a little different from how she saw, or something similar to this?
What also had me worried is in this same “ex” reading, she saw me helping to plan a small/ intimate wedding in january/feb of 2020 and that it would be a lot of fun. A week ago my close friend got engaged and she asked me to help plan her small/intimate wedding, but didnt want to start just yet. So that aspect of the reading seems to be coming true. Thoughts please!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 07:19:58 PM by daughterofcups - P »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #589 on: October 31, 2019, 07:15:29 PM »
Yea.. i second the ex vs current partner thing.

When i mentioned someone as my boyfriend, she said wed have kids together, definitely a little girl, that wed be talking about moving away together out of state (we have), and that at times id think i was done and almost walk away, that realistically i could because i have free will, but that “shed be surprised to see me walk away”. She mentioned he deeply cared about me and would be devestated to see me ill or suffering and that he would go through ups and downs, but that he is a loyal guy and not interested in playing me.

August 2019 we got into a fight and “broke up” for like 5 days. I got a reading from leanne during that time. When i mentioned that my bf and i had broken up- totally diff story. She said he didnt really care about me, that it was destined to end in tears, and that some people just “never grow up i dont know it is what it is” in the most judgey way. She also said id hear about him dating someone new over the next year (what would be august 2019-july 2020) and that someone would mention he has a girlfriend and it would devastate me but that it wouldnt necessarily be true. All of it seemed totally inaccurate in comparison to the 5-6 previous unbiased  readings id gotten from her. All readings which i had prompted with just his name and relationship to me with little detail. Listen, i even previously mentioned my bf struggled with addiction and she still said i would stay but that it would be hard but saw no reason why we wouldnt overcome it and that shed be surprised to see us breakup. The MINUTE i said “ex”... hooooboy.

Be very careful of that. If you have to and he is an ex... lie. Say its someone youve dated on and off- or just state the name and give no detail. Or say friend. I dont care. Dont say ex.

It does have me worried though, with mentioning the whole “hear about him dating someone new/ having a girlfriend thing”... all of her other readings were super accurate and ive had a lot come true for me already with those... what does that mean for this. Even if this reading was biased, that was one thing she mentioned that wasnt just advice/opinion. She saw it. In leanne speak... what does that mean? These predictions usually come true for me... and perhaps this is what wouldve occurred if i had stayed broken up with him, but youd think she wouldve seen us making up 2 days later. Were still together obviously. Is this still something that could happen but just play out a tad differently? What also had me worried is in this august 2019 reading she saw me helping to plan a small/ intimate wedding in january/feb of 2020 and that it would be a lot of fun. A week ago my close friend got engaged and she asked me to help plan her small/intimate wedding, but didnt want to start just yet. So that aspect of the reading seems to be coming true. Thoughts please!

Yes! Leanne is good if you don't even mention significant others...exes or current. My first general outlook reading I made the mistake of mentioning him as an ex. She told me we wouldn't be happy despite our connection because I need something new. The second 10 predictions reading I had 2 months later. I didn't mention any POI at all. She picked up the same ex, described his physical appearance, said he would apologize. She said I could forgive and more forward or not. That's pretty much what Yona said and I trust her a little more.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #590 on: October 31, 2019, 07:54:56 PM »
My thoughts on this are that I would not trust anything she said about your guy when you guys were off. Everything she saw is overwritten by her bias. My 10 prediction reading I just mentioned my boyfriend's name. I told her he was someone I had just started seeing. She kept telling me how she did not feel high energy with him. She then proceeded to tell me about all kinds of other guys I would interact with. As a matter of fact they were seven different guys in my reading. I know that at least one of them was my son one of them was my ex-husband and one of them was from the past. I do think that some of the predictions with other men will not happen. My next reading I did a general and mentioned him as my boyfriend. She still cannot say for sure we will stay together. She can't figure out what she is seeing that we are sometimes close and we sometimes are not. She said we need big communication. But she still sees him in my life in 3 years. The problem is our work schedules between the two of us we work about 160 hours a week and that's more hours than there are in a week.

I'm sure that none of the things that she saw happening about him dating other people will come to pass for you. She throws a ton of bias in it. It is what she expects men to do. That is the part about Leann that frustrates me the most. When I put my ex-husbands name down for my year outlook she was going off about why I was even including him because my kids are over the age of 18. The fact of the matter is as it we may have had a horrible marriage but we are best friends now. Which is why I put him in the reading and she did pull out some stuff about him but I think she also touched a little much on his negative aspects.

Offline Tigerlily229

« Reply #591 on: November 03, 2019, 01:53:37 PM »
 I had a second set of 10 productions done since about 6 to 7 of her predictions last year came true. Last year her predictions were pretty meek, full of gloom and doom. And she was right it was a pretty difficult year. This time around I didn’t give her any information about myself and she gave me 10 predictions they were actually extremely positive. Including love, pregnancy, job look outs . She even picked up on stuff that Has been on my mind currently. Again, I told her nothing and didn’t give specific questions.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #592 on: November 03, 2019, 04:06:41 PM »
My very first reading with Leanne was from July 2018 - when I first started getting readings.
When it comes to relationships, she mentioned I would be seeing someone who had some similitaires to someone I’ve cared about before (my ex I started calling about). She said basically that I can’t go on with negative thinking and let past relationship issues goes so it doesn’t interfere with the new relationship.
Every emotional thing she’s mentioned regarding relationships have been unfolding since that reading.
In that first reading, she mentioned that I would see where “something made a lot of sense love wise and where something did not”... and that’s more or so where I’m at now. Love wasn’t what I had with the ex I was with. We fought. He made me insecure. Gave me trust issues. Etc.
and then she said with this new relationship, “I believe that, even with a little bit of disappointment in your relationships in 2019, little kinks can be worked out, but if you’re focused on what’s already BEEN, you’ll be repeating past patterns and they aren’t healthy,” “even the small disappointments, this guy will be worth his salt”... “so if we skip say 36-48 months ahead, to the bigger picture, you seem to be in a happy, loving family situation, and your family is your main focus.” “be patient, the relationship I’m referring to  is yet to unfold in the way I’m describing”
I truly believe it’s the one I’m in now.

Another reading she mentions, “as you’re going through July, August, September, it’s like you’re finally getting things that you’ve really wanted, and I see a relationship where it’s like you know each other, and there was patience there” ... yes yes yes!!

Another one she said a guy would be interested in me and we’d be close, but I can’t get too intense where the relationship is concerned in the sense of overthinking and all that.
In that same reading, she said I’d be talking about sharing a living location with someone and it’d be really good for me and really fun, she said this man would be an important link.

The last reading she’s mentioned him and I in a living area where he’s coming and going (didn’t know why she saw that) but I’m assuming because of the military training and stuff.
She said we’d be talking about then, moving further afield, him and I, as part of the bigger picture. Him and I kinda have talked about military retirement and where we want to be (11 years from now) and he wants to go back to the farm he was raised on to be a farmer.

She also mentioned a ring... I know I’ve seen people say this before about her, but has it actually come true? Like will he propose? ☺️

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #593 on: November 03, 2019, 05:26:32 PM »
I just wanted to chime in about some of the readings in general with Leanne, although this has been mentioned before. IMO I still believe many are still giving Leanne, who is biased as hell, way too much information. It appears that the less she is given, the better the readings end up being. If the S.O. is important, they will come up in the reading. Even if you provide a question or subject matter, it still should not include the S.O.’s name. More along the lines of what do you see happening in my love life in the next three months? What events do you see occurring in my love life? But hey, do what works for you, because knowing the way Leanne reads, seems to be key in how she interprets.

Offline miss_t

« Reply #594 on: November 04, 2019, 01:20:59 AM »
When getting a 10 prediction reading, do I really have to let her know if I’m in a relationship or not? It says on her website that she requires that info.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #595 on: November 04, 2019, 01:27:25 AM »
When getting a 10 prediction reading, do I really have to let her know if I’m in a relationship or not? It says on her website that she requires that info.

No, you don't. I just gave my name and age.

Offline miss_t

« Reply #596 on: November 04, 2019, 01:29:31 AM »
Ok thanks Fidget!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #597 on: November 04, 2019, 02:06:02 AM »
Ok thanks Fidget!

You're welcome. I mean technically we might not have anyone else. If they're relevant, they'll show up.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #598 on: November 04, 2019, 02:55:03 AM »
Ok thanks Fidget!

You're welcome. I mean technically we might not have anyone else. If they're relevant, they'll show up.

I agree with this however, some cases happened that readers were thinking initially I am married while I am not and I had to correct them. Matilda is one of them (and she insisted haha). Kisha clearly sees the relationship status (and some others of course).

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #599 on: November 05, 2019, 04:25:03 AM »
I had a random Leanne hit today. She told me that in a few months a guy was going to reveal something about himself that makes me uncomfortable and I would think oh my God I wish I didn't have that in my head! Happened today and I could've gone my whole life without ever knowing what I now know and been perfectly content. I cannot unsee or unhear what I did today 😩

anything