Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 282338 times)

Offline daughterofcups - P

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #195 on: November 13, 2018, 07:29:15 PM »
@bstalling interesting...

Poi is my current boyfriend, so not someone she said would was coming in... but it would be fascinating if she was picking up on someone else. Guess we’ll have to see..

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #196 on: November 13, 2018, 08:06:24 PM »
I did the 1 reading on my POI (ex) - and of course, it was negative, not coming back...... BUT that I was to meet 2 men by January -- one with dark hair and one with lighter hair.  Havent met either of them yet...  LOVE to though:).

Offline bstalling

« Reply #197 on: November 18, 2018, 05:08:22 PM »
She really needs to work on her descriptions.

Offline lady p

« Reply #198 on: November 27, 2018, 12:02:09 PM »
Well Leanne was right for me regarding the last POI although the circumstances aren’t quite what she picked up on! An old flame got in touch that was the love of my life and I was supposed to be meeting the POI for a meal but I cancelled and had been very quiet with him! Anyway Leanne told me I would hear that the POI was seeing someone, he told me in a drunk message to me that he was! He has a habit of messaging me when he’s drunk! Anyway she got it right but I don’t believe him and tbh I don’t care! I can’t get the older ex out of my head! It’s driving me insane
She also got a family argument right which I thought would never happen?!

Offline attaboy

« Reply #199 on: December 06, 2018, 04:39:04 AM »
I purchased the 10 general predictions from her a few weeks ago and I have listened to the recording several times now - man I am confused!  Lots of stuff was pretty confusing about this reading and these predictions.  These are going to be abbreviated. Here are the predictions:

1. How scattered I am going to be.  Over the few months things won't be in place.  I'll be getting by on a wing and a prayer?

2. I will feel I am dependent upon other people fulfilling their roles or keeping their promises and this will be tricky.  A sense of insecurity.  You are likely to find that people who maybe you are relying on or believe will work out a certain way you are going to find out even within the next 4-5 months of the coming year things are very different than you imagined them.  So this prediction is A) that you are going to find that there are one or two people that won't live up to their expectations or promises and B) that will have to go back to the drawing board.  Before end of May will feel a sense of relief - something that was hard work, to let something go.  Start looking at plan B because you know things are not going to work out.

This is quite interesting....I wonder if she was picking up that my POI may try to reconcile, but saw that it wouldn't work out and that she would ultimately let me down.  So she's warning me or helping me prepare for plan B?

3. Issues with dark haired female.  Don't know who she is to you.  Quite an attractive female with hair that falls down her face.  She has a closed face image in my mind.  When she is happy or feels as if she wants to be open and friendly then she is but she can suddenly snap back in or change that at the drop of a hat.  Coming up fairly soon.  Not a long way away.  May already be in process now.  Don't know if she is a friend or partner.  You will feel you are not getting anywhere and you don't understand the dynamic.  I don't believe she is a very bad person.

I wonder if this is my POI she is picking up on?  She does have dark hair and she is attractive.  Since her and I are not on speaking terms now I wonder if she senses the POI will reappear in my life and there will be issues?  I wouldn't feel like I'm getting anywhere, I wonder if my POI will attempt to reconcile and it just won't feel to me like it's progressing or going anywhere due to all the damage that has been done.

4. A guy, with an angular jaw-line, brown colored hair somebody will let you down.  Quite a miserable face.  He can be self-protective. I can see how your feelings can be hurt by a guy and not a female.  Friend, male relative?  Yes, you are likely to feel quite hurt that will then defend himself to make it feel like you are the problem.  Then she went on to say something about this might be one of the people she was referring to in her second prediction about the few people not keeping promises, etc...As you are coming out of April and into May potentially you could be reflecting on where you have been in these months.  There may be some denial.  I feel going into May you should be feeling as if you resolved one or two things or get them into an acceptable place in your mind.

5. A link at some point with two children, one is a boy, one is a girl.  I don't know how these two children connect with you.  I see a fond bond a fond link with especially with the little girl.  I couldn't tell if she said in the next 4 to 8 months or next 48 months, you get to a point where you are really satisfied with life, so much good going on in my life, just so grateful.

Would she give a prediction of 48 months out and then in the very next prediction go back to 17 months out?  That is why I am thinking she said 4 to 8 months, but I may be wrong.  What is everyone's opinion on this that have read with her?

6. Seeing a loving relationship as I look ahead, by the time 17 months have unfolded from now, if you keep putting one good foot in front of the other you will have overcome some big hurdles.
 Capacity to break through financially as well.

So, whether or not it's my POI or someone new she did pick up a relationship with someone in the next 17 months.  Since #2 above mentioned the dark haired female, I wonder if she was seeing her in this prediction.  Would she say she sees the same person if they come up in multiple predictions?

7. Negotiations with an older male.  Not sure how that works.  He will have some control over you.  I don't see you being completely free in 2019 to do exactly what you want.  Part of this is going to be a connection with an older male.  Going to have to negotiate with his older person.  Well before September.

8. A mental image comes in of water, as if boats or canoes or water.  Not sure what this means.  Not a ship, a boat you have to maneuver.  A situation that is adventurous.  I'm feeling a tallish guy with a squarish face, either a good friend ahead or good opportunity.  Wee bit of a tan or warmish skin.  He looks tallish to me.  Quite a sense of personality, competitive.  I see a good bond between the two of you.  I'm not sure how this fits in with the boat, but it might not have anything to do with that.  But those two both showed up in my mind at the same time.

9. I feel you are going to have to start again in some way.  The second half of next year should bring some form of travel or house move around for you.  Might be relocation.  Change is required.  I think you are going to be really well aware of that.  I see you changing your living environment, starting fresh and leaving some things behind.  I don't see you lonely.  I see motorbikes.  Before the end of August. You want a new environment around you.  You and a guy going into business together or developing a business idea together.  Putting things together could end up in tears.  Lot of misunderstandings.  This person will be scattered.  Might have already happened or will happen.  Lot of hope there.  Lot of potential.  The guy is laid back.  New possibilities in terms of business or work project.  Someone else will be involved in, later next year.  Potential of something pretty good.

10. Times ahead 6 to 8 moths I could let my emotions get the better of me, living with a high and low.  I get a link with a wedding, or talk about a wedding that either doesn't come to pass, I don't think I'm getting the whole story on this.  There is a problem there.  Either it doesn't happen or it's entirely the wrong time.  It feels more I want to relegate it to the past and not the future.  It's either a planned for wedding, talk about wedding, or a wedding that takes place that shouldn't have taken place because there are underlying problems.  I feel like I want to make it part of the past and not drag it into the future.  I'm seeing a very fond association with a female with very warm colored hair.  Not dark hair.  Dark blonde, goldie color, she has a cross between an oval and heart shaped-face, if you like and that feels as if it's coming up not in-play right now, quite attractive.  Nice shape, not plump, but curvy, no skin and bone.  Nice shape.  Someone likely to be very important to you. 

Interesting, this is the second reader that either mentioned engagement or wedding to me.  My POI is curvy, not fat, not skinny, just curvy.  She is dark haired though, so perhaps my POI changes hair color by coloring it and she saw her with her changed hair color?  Super strange about the wedding!

Anyhow - those were my predictions I received from Leanne Halyburton.  Very difficult to interpret what some of these mean, especially with the people involved.  Part of me wonders if she was picking up my POI and she was just not the best at describing her.  Out of the ten (10) predictions three (3) of them had something to do with a woman or relationship.  #2 and #10 both gave me a gut feeling she was talking about my POI as what she described matched my POI.  #6 was just too general to know if it was directly linked to my POI as she was just stated she saw a loving relationship within the next 17 months.

In italicized font I wrote what I interpreted some of her predictions as.  I'd be curious to know what others think that have read with her.  Do my interpretations make sense?  Or if she sees a former partner re-entering does she specifically state she sees a past lover or person that has been in a relationship with you in the past coming back in?  I know many of her readings on POI's and ex's are negative and she typically says the ex is not coming back around.  That made me really think maybe she was picking up on my POI.  Since she has a sort of debbie-downer approach to the ex thing maybe she presented my POI in this way without stating it's the ex POI?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #200 on: December 07, 2018, 05:16:14 PM »
She really needs to work on her descriptions.
F! Yeah, for real.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #201 on: December 07, 2018, 07:31:54 PM »
Yes i had 2 readings with her and the 2nd one was specifically on my ex.  She went on a rant about why do people always want to know about their ex.  That they are an ex for a reason. Smh.... not all relationships end badly and some do have unfinished business and of course she was wrong becauseshe said i wouldn't hear from him but i did.

Offline star1

« Reply #202 on: December 07, 2018, 07:38:48 PM »
Yes i had 2 readings with her and the 2nd one was specifically on my ex.  She went on a rant about why do people always want to know about their ex.  That they are an ex for a reason. Smh.... not all relationships end badly and some do have unfinished business and of course she was wrong becauseshe said i wouldn't hear from him but i did.

Sorry, but had a little laugh to this. I know how frustrated you probably felt, she can be quite negative and I got a rant in my reading, too. I'm not defending her, but she's 60/61, so the ladies over in England are quite old fashioned like that. They're very much of the school of exes being exes for a reason and why call psychics about them, and have many old fashioned views. I'm sure all older people are like this, but over here particularly. My great aunt who's in her 70's is very set in her ways. Leanne just seems to rant in her readings, I've had a rant about the sentence "I fell pregnant". She said she hates that word because nobody just "falls over to get pregnant, do they?", and she was telling me about parts of her life which is not my place to go into.. But she literally will go on and on and just could spend hours ranting.

Leanne also told me that she doesn't understand why customers who don't like what they're being told go to her "because you wouldn't go to McDonald's asking for a healthy meal", which is true. But she will literally spend most of the recording ranting, haha.

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #203 on: December 07, 2018, 07:45:05 PM »
I had a general 10 prediction reading. In my 25 minute recording she spent 15 minutes going on a rant about other clients and how they cling on to there ex boyfriends. I didn’t even ask about an ex!! Lol

My reading was in March I just listened to the recording and nothing has really happened descriptions still don’t make sense etc. she made some predictions for 2019 I’ll report back if anything changes.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #204 on: December 07, 2018, 08:42:20 PM »
Yes its so funny because you think you have 11 minutes of info about what you asked but its really just 2. Lmao

Offline star1

« Reply #205 on: December 07, 2018, 08:46:05 PM »
Yes its so funny because you think you have 11 minutes of info about what you asked but its really just 2. Lmao

Ha ha. I had a very similar experience, also.  ;D

Offline attaboy

« Reply #206 on: December 07, 2018, 10:18:31 PM »
I had a general 10 prediction reading. In my 25 minute recording she spent 15 minutes going on a rant about other clients and how they cling on to there ex boyfriends. I didn’t even ask about an ex!! Lol

My reading was in March I just listened to the recording and nothing has really happened descriptions still don’t make sense etc. she made some predictions for 2019 I’ll report back if anything changes.

@psychicgirl87 - she went on and on about exes in my reading too.  At the tail end of the reading.  Spent about 6 minutes on the subject.  She said some people continue calling about a former partner and I  have to tell them what I see and give them the truth.  She said some of these people keep calling back again and again.  She went on to tell me about a 3 strike rule she has.  She doesn't prefer to put her time and effort into low energy readings such as former partners. 

My reading (see above) I listed out all 10 predictions she provided, for the most part was pretty dark and negative in context.  From what I have been reading on this forum it seems as though she's more of a bitter/sour reader than the upbeat fairy tail readers.  It's amazing, everyone has their own style pretty much.  I think some of the predictions were specific to my POI, but I am not 100% sure.  I am going to let time do its magic here and wait until next year sometime to see if my POI does reach out, like a few trusted advisers have said.

If I get a reach out from my ex I will be able to quickly figure out what her intentions are and what she wants.  I know the right questions to ask and more importantly I know what to look for to make sure her behavior matches her words.  So, I suppose if I do not hear from my POI within the next 6 months I will reach out to Leanna once again and ask specific questions about the women she referenced in the reading for the 10 predictions she gave.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #207 on: December 08, 2018, 05:15:04 AM »

@psychicgirl87 - she went on and on about exes in my reading too.  At the tail end of the reading.  Spent about 6 minutes on the subject.  She said some people continue calling about a former partner and I  have to tell them what I see and give them the truth.  She said some of these people keep calling back again and again.  She went on to tell me about a 3 strike rule she has.  She doesn't prefer to put her time and effort into low energy readings such as former partners. 

My reading (see above) I listed out all 10 predictions she provided, for the most part was pretty dark and negative in context.  From what I have been reading on this forum it seems as though she's more of a bitter/sour reader than the upbeat fairy tail readers.  It's amazing, everyone has their own style pretty much.  I think some of the predictions were specific to my POI, but I am not 100% sure.  I am going to let time do its magic here and wait until next year sometime to see if my POI does reach out, like a few trusted advisers have said.

If I get a reach out from my ex I will be able to quickly figure out what her intentions are and what she wants.  I know the right questions to ask and more importantly I know what to look for to make sure her behavior matches her words.  So, I suppose if I do not hear from my POI within the next 6 months I will reach out to Leanna once again and ask specific questions about the women she referenced in the reading for the 10 predictions she gave.

No no no, that wont do any good. She wont remember what/who she referenced in that past reading and she wont be able to tune in to recall and provide more insight. Think of her predictions like a fading dream you had when you wake up. She describes it as best as she can and she moves on.

Keep all readings with her open ended. specific questions just arnt the best with her.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #208 on: December 08, 2018, 07:51:34 AM »
No no no, that wont do any good. She wont remember what/who she referenced in that past reading and she wont be able to tune in to recall and provide more insight. Think of her predictions like a fading dream you had when you wake up. She describes it as best as she can and she moves on.

Keep all readings with her open ended. specific questions just arnt the best with her.

@bstalling - thank you for the advice!  I will keep that in mind.  I will refrain from specific questions with her then.  Since I got a few predictions about a woman in my ten predictions reading it could be possible that she was picking up my POI, time will tell.  She described a dark hair female that is attractive giving me some trouble and not keeping her promises - this sounds like my POI.  So, I'm wondering if something is coming up that involves her disappointing me.  I'm wondering if she will reappear in my life only to once again let me down.

The consensus is to be careful and use caution when my POI reaches out.  I sort of get the feeling that my POI will come back either because she will wind up getting dumped and has no other options, out of boredom, or simply for an ego-boost on her end, sort of to validate her that she can still be with a guy.

Since we separated she's gone through three partners now.  There was no downtime in between these men.  Possibly a few days to maybe a week at most.  There is just no way she can be processing these relationships.  Is it common for women to go from relationship to relationship?  I feel like I would need time to process what happened, what I learned, and what I need to do to better prepare myself for a successful relationship.  Plus, I would want to make sure I'd be okay with being alone (without a partner).  If I would find it to be hard being alone I would begin to wonder if I had dependency issues.  My POI may be co-dependent if she can't seem to be alone for prolonged periods of time.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #209 on: December 08, 2018, 10:32:43 PM »

@bstalling - thank you for the advice!  I will keep that in mind.  I will refrain from specific questions with her then.  Since I got a few predictions about a woman in my ten predictions reading it could be possible that she was picking up my POI, time will tell.  She described a dark hair female that is attractive giving me some trouble and not keeping her promises - this sounds like my POI.  So, I'm wondering if something is coming up that involves her disappointing me.  I'm wondering if she will reappear in my life only to once again let me down.

The consensus is to be careful and use caution when my POI reaches out.  I sort of get the feeling that my POI will come back either because she will wind up getting dumped and has no other options, out of boredom, or simply for an ego-boost on her end, sort of to validate her that she can still be with a guy.

Since we separated she's gone through three partners now.  There was no downtime in between these men.  Possibly a few days to maybe a week at most.  There is just no way she can be processing these relationships.  Is it common for women to go from relationship to relationship?  I feel like I would need time to process what happened, what I learned, and what I need to do to better prepare myself for a successful relationship.  Plus, I would want to make sure I'd be okay with being alone (without a partner).  If I would find it to be hard being alone I would begin to wonder if I had dependency issues.  My POI may be co-dependent if she can't seem to be alone for prolonged periods of time.

Yep, a lot of women are emotionally checked out before leaving the relationships... men too.. so no time is needed. Obviously codependent as well.

anything