Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 278931 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #165 on: October 31, 2018, 10:35:27 PM »
shes only done that once for me and i never recognized the person.

Offline Winterwonderland

« Reply #166 on: October 31, 2018, 10:52:30 PM »
She gave me a few predictions and one of the predictions she said a woman who means well will ask me to make different descisions but I stick to my own ways which is true she said this will happen in the next few months or so and it actually happend a few weeks after this reading??? Is her timing really out? She gave me more predictions for 6 months to 18 months time frame but I guess that won’t be correct either

Offline bstalling

« Reply #167 on: October 31, 2018, 10:55:10 PM »
In general, dont count on anyones timing. They are guesses. Nothing she told me came on her time frame,allthough they did happen. The only prediction she was right about was something that happend in March. But she predicted the circumstances in 2015. So, yeah...

Offline Winterwonderland

« Reply #168 on: October 31, 2018, 10:56:56 PM »
What were the predictions that came to pass for you? X

Offline bstalling

« Reply #169 on: October 31, 2018, 11:00:03 PM »
I posted a few earlier in the thread. Its more of the same.

Offline lady p

« Reply #170 on: November 01, 2018, 07:29:14 AM »
yeah I agree with the timings, according to Leanne (from a work reading I had) I should now be working with a male, who I will fall out with, and a female who will be my boss. Well I got a new job and my boss is male and there is only 2 of us in the team! so I know she isn't talking about now.

I also had a future compatible partner reading and have to say it was hardly positive, she drew out the negatives mainly in 2 guys she picked up on! she actually picked up on a guy in there that matched my POI, and when I later read with her about my POI she shot him down. she also said i'd find out he was dating someone else right at the time of the reading or around now (which tbh I don't want to know and doubt I will know as we don't really communicate now nor are we on each others social media?!) but after I had this reading he suggested we meet up for dinner and this was a couple of weeks ago?! so her times are just not accurate

the 10 predictions reading I just felt didn't have much substance to it as the predictions were not that important to me apart from a couple which she gave in other readings but gave different times for them each time. only time will tell with Leanne's predictions

Offline star1

« Reply #171 on: November 01, 2018, 10:20:43 AM »
To answer a previous question - no. I never had anyone come through mediumship wise, but I didn't have a phone call reading with her.

The issue with Leanne is, most of the predictions she gave me happened already within this past year, or are currently ongoing. She definitely is gifted  because she described some friends and their descriptions (unless she's looked on my Facebook). A start of one's name to me, and she was spot on. With men - we all know what she's like. She could recommend you a guy who's coming up that's better for you, yet when you call her up about him and have met him - she'll tell you he's a waste of time, how he's a player etc.

Offline lady p

« Reply #172 on: November 01, 2018, 09:36:30 PM »
Totally agree Star, re the men! So the POI messaged me again today wanting to meet up! Totally not what Leanne predicted but I do know she has a gift as she gave some good validations which were right!

Offline Winterwonderland

« Reply #173 on: November 01, 2018, 09:53:12 PM »
So she can see negative about poi’s but what about other general stuff she predicts

Offline user5942

« Reply #174 on: November 01, 2018, 10:10:42 PM »
Leanne is my girl.

Seriously, my favorite reader.

I’m glad I connect with her. She has been able to give me predictions about my general life that came through the past 2 months she gave me the reading.

She’s a badass and I think I love her based on that fact that she’s straight to the point

Offline star1

« Reply #175 on: November 01, 2018, 10:17:26 PM »
Totally agree Star, re the men! So the POI messaged me again today wanting to meet up! Totally not what Leanne predicted but I do know she has a gift as she gave some good validations which were right!

She told me that I have a risk of pregnancy which I guess is ongoing now as I need to update my contraception, but that could be general? I mean, she gives that out often people have said on the SPS forum. It's good you heard from your guy.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #176 on: November 02, 2018, 08:48:03 PM »
Okay for those that have read with Leanne and had predictions happen - which would you be more inclined to believe: a prediction from a general 10 prediction reading or a prediction from a specific question related to an ex?

It sounds like she’s done this before to others where it’s one prediction and then as soon as you ask her about an ex or about love it becomes something else - as I’ve read repeatedly about her less than positive predictions related to romance.

But for me I’m one hundred million percent sure in my 10 prediction reading she was talking about a certain person because he is the only one with whom I’ve had anything more than a single date with in two years - and she said he was either an ex or someone I was still with. So that prediction said one thing (more positive open ended out come that we would reconnect in some way and reinvent the relationship over the next 6 - 8 mos even if not ended up together in the end) ...

Vs when I asked her a question about said ex through the one question reading she completely shifted and said that she foresaw one final communication but that was it and nothing more.

So I’m not trying to bash her or anything or go on about how she is with relationship readings but just wondering for those that have had her predictions pass - which do you think would be more trust worthy? These readings were less than 3 wks apart by the way so it’s hard for me to believe the predictions would have changed that much within such a short time.

Offline star1

« Reply #177 on: November 02, 2018, 08:52:08 PM »
Okay for those that have read with Leanne and had predictions happen - which would you be more inclined to believe: a prediction from a general 10 prediction reading or a prediction from a specific question related to an ex?

It sounds like she’s done this before to others where it’s one prediction and then as soon as you ask her about an ex or about love it becomes something else - as I’ve read repeatedly about her less than positive predictions related to romance.

But for me I’m one hundred million percent sure in my 10 prediction reading she was talking about a certain person because he is the only one with whom I’ve had anything more than a single date with in two years - and she said he was either an ex or someone I was still with. So that prediction said one thing (more positive open ended out come that we would reconnect in some way and reinvent the relationship over the next 6 - 8 mos even if not ended up together in the end) ...

Vs when I asked her a question about said ex through the one question reading she completely shifted and said that she foresaw one final communication but that was it and nothing more.

So I’m not trying to bash her or anything or go on about how she is with relationship readings but just wondering for those that have had her predictions pass - which do you think would be more trust worthy? These readings were less than 3 wks apart by the way so it’s hard for me to believe the predictions would have changed that much within such a short time.

Personally, I'd believe more the general one. When I asked about my ex directly, I got rants and she said stuff that would never be happening such as me reaching out to my ex, and she started calling him a player which he really wasn't (and that's not me being in denial). What she picked up about my POI in general she didn't say much on him, but it was more accurate. At times, she didn't even know that she was talking about him.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #178 on: November 04, 2018, 12:24:12 PM »
I've tried her 2x and none of her prediction happened.  During her readings she tends to go on and on about irrelevant stuff. Smh

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #179 on: November 05, 2018, 04:06:37 PM »
I had another reading with Leanne.

I asked about my ex but I said it was a love interest instead of an ex so I wouldn’t hear the rant about ex’s. She basically picked up on him being hurt by me but didn’t say it was me, she said he was emotionally unavailable at this point because of the hurt from a female that isn’t out of his mind yet. (I left him after 8 years) I’m surprised she didn’t pick up on that... basically she said that timing is everything. I don’t know what to really think of the entire reading though.

I think she talks about him in the future but doesn’t know it’s him. Meaning, she says she doesn’t know how I meet a certain guy but he’s not around right now (maybe she means POI especially because he’s not in this state atm). 

Anyways, when I had two other readings from her, she basically said POI and I would talk about moving in together, that he’d be worth his salt... this was all without specifically asking about him. I feel like since I asked specifically about him, it’s different and now I’m confused. Anyone know how to deal with this? Like, now I feel totally unsettled. I feel like the only decent part about him that she picked up was the fact he’s emotionally  pox  because of the hurt I caused him and that he’s unsure of what he wants. She didn’t pick up that we spent 8 years ago. She says we will go on a little row boat ????  Idk about that. And she said he’s figuring out where his life is headed (work is temp and he’s trying to settle).

Who do you think gets POI or a relationship more accurate... Yona or Leanne? They’ve both basically have told me the same thing, moving with him, etc. but this reading with Leanne was different.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 04:07:42 AM by Deedee123 »