Author Topic: Leanne Halyburton  (Read 282406 times)

Offline star1

Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Reply #180 on: November 05, 2018, 04:09:17 PM »
I had another reading with Leanne.

I asked about my ex but I said it was a love interest instead of an ex so I wouldn’t hear the rant about ex’s. She basically picked up on him being hurt by me but didn’t say it was me, she said he was emotionally unavailable at this point because of the hurt from a female that isn’t out of his mind yet. (I left him after 8 years) I’m surprised she didn’t pick up on that... basically she said that timing is everything. I don’t know what to really think of the entire reading though.

I think she talks about him in the future but doesn’t know it’s him. Meaning, she says she doesn’t know how I meet a certain guy but he’s not around right now (maybe she means POI especially because he’s not in this state atm). 

Anyways, when I had two other readings from her, she basically said POI and I would talk about moving in together, that he’d be worth his salt... this was all without specifically asking about him. I feel like since I asked specifically about him, it’s different and now I’m confused. Anyone know how to deal with this? Like, now I feel somewhat confused. I feel like the only decent part about him that she picked up was the fact he’s emotionally weird because of the hurt I caused him and that he’s unsure of what he wants. She didn’t pick up that we spent 8 years ago. She says we will go on a little row boy ????  Idk about that. And she said he’s figuring out where his life is headed (work is temp and he’s trying to settle).

Who do you think gets POI or a relationship more accurate... Yona or Leanne? They’ve both basically have told me the same thing, moving with him, etc. but this reading with Leanne was different.

Thanks!

You know how negative Leanne can be when it comes to POI's and exes. Her general is best. Once you start asking questions and mentioning he is an ex and a POI - she gets negative and puts her opinion into it.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #181 on: November 05, 2018, 04:58:53 PM »
Best bets with Leanne...take the information for what it is and don't overthink it or go back to ask questions. She could be seeing the future, past, another person, etc etc. If YOU think she is referring to a specific person/situation...you are probably right. You know your life better than she does. I havent found anyone that can give a practical, step-by-step, clear-thought out prediction in any relationship. Yona was wrong about my now husband.

Offline star1

« Reply #182 on: November 05, 2018, 05:05:26 PM »
Best bets with Leanne...take the information for what it is and don't overthink it or go back to ask questions. She could be seeing the future, past, another person, etc etc. If YOU think she is referring to a specific person/situation...you are probably right. You know your life better than she does. I havent found anyone that can give a practical, step-by-step, clear-thought out prediction in any relationship. Yona was wrong about my now husband.

Exactly. You can't really ask who's better, as nobody knows who will end up being right.. Yona seems to work for many but not some, and Leanne vice versa. It's something that has to be waited out.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #183 on: November 06, 2018, 04:22:45 AM »
Thanks all :)

Like I said, this reading left me confused and I really wish I wouldn’t have asked about a love interest... I’ve been doing so well with readings by staying busy with my every day life. I thought maybe I’d feel some comfort by asking specifically about him to maybe help me make up my mind and move on or hold on for some time longer... but i don’t. I’m more confused.

Leanne definitely picked up on the hurt he carries though... she said
“he doesn't feel emotionally able to become involved in a relationship, some female that's hurt him, one in particular, one that he hasn't completely cleared from his mind,  a specific female, fair hair and pretty that he’s associated with”

THIS. IS. ME.
How doesn’t she know this?! I destroyed him when I left him. Why can’t Leanne pick that up lol she can’t pixk up that that is me... I don’t know how, of all the things she can pick up on, that she can’t see that. I know she’s not God, but that’s a pretty significant link between him and I. I wonder if I would’ve said that it was an ex that I left, if she would’ve been able to figure it out.

This is the same person she says I’ll be talking about moving in with, that’ll it’ll be good and fun for us, etc. as well as him being an important link,, in a general 3 card near future reading... along the same lines as Yona. Leanne also said that we’d get along so well but maybe it’s the timing right now. . So... I’m so confused. And feeling worse than I did before the reading and I wish I did not feel this powerless over a damn reading.

Oh another thing... in my last reading with her, she said I’d be looking at a journey or trip and thinking maybe it won’t come to pass, but it will. This reading I received today,  she said it won’t.... I have no idea what trip she’s talking about but she specifically said I’d think it wouldn’t happen but it would in my last reading, now she’s saying it won’t.

Yona also stated ill be making a trip or traveling quite a long distance. .... as you can see I’m so. Confused.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 04:25:58 AM by Deedee123 »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #184 on: November 06, 2018, 11:37:34 AM »
It’s been said over and over not to ask her specific information, she can’t connect to the same person she sees, she can describe the person but when you ask her if it's the same person, she will say no, lol. She will describe you but you’ll become someone else. Eventually everyone who raves about Leanne will be let down, I remember raving about her like an idiot, she told me everything I hoped to hear, she will read your fears and make a prediction base on it, same as hopes, yeah been reading with her since 2015. I know for a fact that I can't trust anything she says.

Like I said, this reading left me confused and I really wish I wouldn’t have asked about a love interest... I’ve been doing so well with readings by staying busy with my every day life. I thought maybe I’d feel some comfort by asking specifically about him to maybe help me make up my mind and move on or hold on for some time longer... but i don’t. I’m more confused.

“he doesn't feel emotionally able to become involved in a relationship, some female that's hurt him, one in particular, one that he hasn't completely cleared from his mind,  a specific female, fair hair and pretty that he’s associated with”

THIS. IS. ME.
How doesn’t she know this?! I destroyed him when I left him. Why can’t Leanne pick that up lol she can’t pixk up that that is me... I don’t know how, of all the things she can pick up on, that she can’t see that. I know she’s not God, but that’s a pretty significant link between him and I. I wonder if I would’ve said that it was an ex that I left, if she would’ve been able to figure it out.

This is the same person she says I’ll be talking about moving in with, that’ll it’ll be good and fun for us, etc. as well as him being an important link,, in a general 3 card near future reading... along the same lines as Yona. Leanne also said that we’d get along so well but maybe it’s the timing right now. . So... I’m so confused. And feeling worse than I did before the reading and I wish I did not feel this powerless over a damn reading.

Oh another thing... in my last reading with her, she said I’d be looking at a journey or trip and thinking maybe it won’t come to pass, but it will. This reading I received today,  she said it won’t.... I have no idea what trip she’s talking about but she specifically said I’d think it wouldn’t happen but it would in my last reading, now she’s saying it won’t.

Yona also stated ill be making a trip or traveling quite a long distance. .... as you can see I’m so. Confused.

Offline star1

« Reply #185 on: November 06, 2018, 11:37:46 AM »

THIS. IS. ME.

I know we have spoken before privately, but I don't know how to say this without sounding rude. I don't want it to come out as rude, but you admitted on this thread (otherwise I'd never share your personal info) that you hurt your ex boyfriend, you've just said "you destroyed him when you left him". I'm sure he will come back to you because of the long and strong connection you had, but you have to accept that you hurt him at some point really badly. He's going to be cautious of you and edging his way towards you with his hands held out, he's protecting himself because he cares about you. You have to take a step in his shoes to realise why he might be guarded - doesn't mean he doesn't care. It's the opposite.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #186 on: November 07, 2018, 06:57:00 PM »
I had a reading with Leanne earlier this year and it was spot on. I had 8 of her 10 predictions happen. I decided to get another reading and it will probably be my last. She was off about my career and mentioned some issues that would not be possible. The relationship predictions I can't verify but so far I know a few things are off. Maybe she had an off day. I know she has a gift, but we didn't connect this time.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #187 on: November 07, 2018, 07:09:30 PM »
I had a reading with Leanne earlier this year and it was spot on. I had 8 of her 10 predictions happen. I decided to get another reading and it will probably be my last. She was off about my career and mentioned some issues that would not be possible. The relationship predictions I can't verify but so far I know a few things are off. Maybe she had an off day. I know she has a gift, but we didn't connect this time.

I actually like her and really believe she's gifted. That being said, my readings have been 70-95% right on predictions from her - with the 10 prediction being the most correct. She is a lot more accurate on her predictions than most but I have had the same experience where there was some off stuff.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #188 on: November 07, 2018, 07:47:40 PM »

I felt that her and I didn’t connect as well with my latest reading as well. It was a bit all over the place and almost opposite of other things she has said a month ago. Maybe she’s just been busy and overwhelmed with readings that she’s been lacking lately.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #189 on: November 11, 2018, 06:22:56 AM »
Had a reading with Leanne Oct 15th - she specifically said that there was a guy who was not my current POI, that I have dealt with in the past that will come back around that I will be tying loose ends with. Well guess what? The guy that I've been talking about on the board who was my POI 2 years ago "B" - I saw him RANDOMLY tonight at a lounge.

The scenario was in 2016 we dated for only 4 months, went on a trip to Cabo, he was talking exclusivity and marriage (yes he actually brought it up), then when we came back - he acted funny. So I sent him a text about how i felt and didnt hear a peep from him until 4 months later. We reconnected, it was up and down, then we took another trip in 2017 to Barbados. We talked about relationships and he said he wasnt ready and vanished after the trip (June 2017).

In 2018, I still had not heard a peep from him and never knew why he vanished. I ended up going to a bar in March and Lo and Behold - he was randomly there. I spoke, he spoke and kinda ignored me the rest of the night. Not a peep after that. (mind you there was no drama, no crazyness or anything so i was confused by this ending)

Then tonight I see him AGAIN months later...(mind you the city I live in is pretty big and spaced out so I thought id never see him again)...we actually spoke, he bought me a drink, he was flirty and I asked "so what happened?" - He told me we would talk about it....so wow there's that. Man I was so hung up on that guy ...

No he didnt "come back" .....he just "appeared"....

candiednut

« Reply #190 on: November 12, 2018, 03:57:20 AM »
Had a reading with Leanne Oct 15th - she specifically said that there was a guy who was not my current POI, that I have dealt with in the past that will come back around that I will be tying loose ends with. Well guess what? The guy that I've been talking about on the board who was my POI 2 years ago "B" - I saw him RANDOMLY tonight at a lounge.

The scenario was in 2016 we dated for only 4 months, went on a trip to Cabo, he was talking exclusivity and marriage (yes he actually brought it up), then when we came back - he acted funny. So I sent him a text about how i felt and didnt hear a peep from him until 4 months later. We reconnected, it was up and down, then we took another trip in 2017 to Barbados. We talked about relationships and he said he wasnt ready and vanished after the trip (June 2017).

In 2018, I still had not heard a peep from him and never knew why he vanished. I ended up going to a bar in March and Lo and Behold - he was randomly there. I spoke, he spoke and kinda ignored me the rest of the night. Not a peep after that. (mind you there was no drama, no crazyness or anything so i was confused by this ending)

Then tonight I see him AGAIN months later...(mind you the city I live in is pretty big and spaced out so I thought id never see him again)...we actually spoke, he bought me a drink, he was flirty and I asked "so what happened?" - He told me we would talk about it....so wow there's that. Man I was so hung up on that guy ...

Is there any chance that you'd be back together with this POI? ANd if so, would certain readers be right?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #191 on: November 12, 2018, 04:41:11 AM »

Is there any chance that you'd be back together with this POI? ANd if so, would certain readers be right?

Honestly I dont think so - the only person who correctly predicted the outcome for this person was Celeste for CP (after reading with many many readers) she got it exactly right.

Fall of 2016 (when he was gone for 4 months) she told me that he would come back and we would try again but it wont last. (This is a verrrry shortened version of what she said - it was more detailed). This came true - he came back Nov 2016 - then we went on a trip to Barbados June 2017 then disappeared.

So Fall of 2017, I was dating someone else (not the current POI) - and asked about "A". She said Sorry you will just be friends. And thats EXACTLY what we are a YEAR later.

So In the same reading I asked about "B" (at that time he disappeared since June).

She said "I see him coming back around next year (2018) before the end of Winter and Beginning of Spring....but he just cant get it together...he wont still be able to get it together which is sad."

Welp March of 2018 - I ran into him just as she said (end of winter beginning of spring) and nothing....ran into him again last night randomly and we actually talked and he said he would contact me...BUT I doubt he will :P

So 2 of of the 3 recent POIs she [Celeste from CP] got the OUTCOME right (3rd one pending).

« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 05:09:56 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #192 on: November 13, 2018, 05:59:24 PM »
So ive posted this on another forum but ive been kindof stumped since i got my reading last july as it seems no one can really validate this.

Leanne gave me a very realistic, but postive outcome for my boyfriend and i (and yes, i named him by name and specifically asked her to include him in my reading)- it was a 10 general. Ive also had others and whenver he’s brought up or the focus its the same outcome...

A lot of what she said has come true so far, but im wondering if anyone had a reading from leanne, where they mentioned a poi, and she gave a positive outcome ? If so, what was your experience with that? Even if she gave a positive prediction for a relationship that wasnt your poi at the time that ended up coming true? ... most people respond with “she doesnt give positive outcomes”... so im confused.

She said she was certain he would propose and we’d eventually be married and have children. Not without our efforts and the struggles along the way ofcourse.. but thats life i suppose.

How accurate is she with positive predictions? Thoughts?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #193 on: November 13, 2018, 06:50:58 PM »
I dont know...Ive read 1 or 2 experiences where the client met and started dating the guy she saw. I guess that is positive? Ive never read anyone saying "this POI is the one and you will marry etc etc".

Also, even though you mentioned him by name, she could have been seeing someone else and saying its him. she saw my husband as a platonic friend once.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 06:55:03 PM by bstalling »

Offline star1

« Reply #194 on: November 13, 2018, 06:55:40 PM »
She seems to mention a new guy coming in that's "better for us" often. I got given a guy with "long-ish hair who likes music" coming in. I don't really go for men with long hair at all, unless she's slightly over-exaggerating a bit, there. I haven't met him yet, will update if I do.