Author Topic: Advisor Bella magnolia  (Read 12898 times)

Offline Love-33

Advisor Bella magnolia
« on: June 08, 2017, 12:42:22 PM »
Hi all!

Has anyone read with her?
I remember that she was one of the rare psychics to tell me that it was totally over with my ex last year. I refused to believe her because so many other psychics told me the oposite. But at the end of the day she was right. She was the only one on Keen to tell me this

Offline SunshineChick22

Re: Advisor Bella magnolia
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 01:53:55 PM »
I read with her once, a few months ago.  She gave me a positive prediction, but I wasn't sure if it would work out like she said because she just answered my questions and didn't provide me with much detail.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2017, 02:03:25 PM »
I read with her once, a few months ago.  She gave me a positive prediction, but I wasn't sure if it would work out like she said because she just answered my questions and didn't provide me with much detail.

And now can you say that she was correct? Or are you still unsure ?

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2017, 02:29:21 PM »
She was correct, at the time, yes!  Maybe I should get an update and see if it's negative or positive lol

Offline mignnone

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2017, 02:29:48 PM »
I read with her yesterday. She said a friendship will develop into love by the end of this month. So I'll update you if it happens or not. What she said has been in line with what others said.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2017, 03:09:45 PM »
She's nice quick and details
Will update the prediction when it come to pass!!

Offline Love-33

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2017, 08:03:44 AM »
Cool!
Yeah sure it'll be great to have your updates! :)

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2017, 10:21:56 AM »
She a fake change her reading with me within a week after she forgot about me lol.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2017, 12:53:48 PM »
She a fake change her reading with me within a week after she forgot about me lol.

Ok lol well maybe she just had a lucky guess in my case!

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2017, 03:08:59 PM »

I called her yesterday and she picked up a lot of details without me saying anything.  Predictions are today through end of the month.

I will say.... it seems that some people on this board who get readings never have anything come to pass.  When I started getting readings years ago, the same things were happening to me.  What people don't realize is that predictions are made without you taking any action (unless of course you're specifically told you need to do xyz or ask if you should do xyz).  But you can't call a bunch of readers and get predictions that things will work out, then get anxious and start hitting up your POI trying to make things happen faster.  It ruins everything.  When I first started getting readings, I actually prolonged my first set of predictions because of that.  But a year almost.  It eventually happened, but only after I stopped taking action and just let things unfold.  I learned to do that and my readings the last year or so have been on point.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2017, 03:15:29 PM »
We can only wait and see ! Lol

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2017, 03:33:05 PM »

I called her yesterday and she picked up a lot of details without me saying anything.  Predictions are today through end of the month.

I will say.... it seems that some people on this board who get readings never have anything come to pass.  When I started getting readings years ago, the same things were happening to me.  What people don't realize is that predictions are made without you taking any action (unless of course you're specifically told you need to do xyz or ask if you should do xyz).  But you can't call a bunch of readers and get predictions that things will work out, then get anxious and start hitting up your POI trying to make things happen faster.  It ruins everything.  When I first started getting readings, I actually prolonged my first set of predictions because of that.  But a year almost.  It eventually happened, but only after I stopped taking action and just let things unfold.  I learned to do that and my readings the last year or so have been on point.

I agree 100%!!!!

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2017, 11:02:08 PM »
There are 2 listings, are they the same person?

Did anyone ever have any accurate timing predictions from her?
They are the same person. She give me a positive outcome still waiting for her predictions.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2017, 11:32:13 PM »
There are 2 listings, are they the same person?

Did anyone ever have any accurate timing predictions from her?
They are the same person. She give me a positive outcome still waiting for her predictions.

DIdn't you just say that shes a fake and changed her story on you?
well I used her on chat the last time. She pick up some thing that she wouldn't known.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2017, 01:51:53 AM »
Yes both were on chat. I think she read with the currently engery

anything