Author Topic: Career predictions  (Read 13505 times)

Offline speaktruth

Career predictions
« on: June 01, 2017, 07:18:37 AM »
Can someone please recommend from Keen who has got predictions regarding job opportunities accurately? i have read with a ton of them, and they all failed miserably. thank you

Offline Alchemist13

Re: Career predictions
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 01:18:28 AM »
Lotus of light picked up on her own about me making more money, a business, my organic garden that has expanded, I never asked career q just relationship. When she told me this, I just started 2 new jobs, a side business as a Reiki practitioner, and was gathering seeds.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 10:40:13 PM »
Lightwhispers was correct for me.  I thought for sure I was going to get a job and she forewarned me I would not and how it would play out.  She was correct.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2017, 10:44:32 AM »
Hi I have a thread of my own about job/ career predictions. If you would like to take a look at that? But in short NONE YES NONE WAS CORRECT. That included Kisha, gaylene aka abundant visions, lady persephone, and all the recommended readers here.
Please don't waste your money on these people.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2017, 03:44:32 AM »
I had a work prediction happen on the exact date. It wasn't something I asked about really and it was only a short 10 minute reading. I was more shocked about the time frame because what came up doesn't really change anything for me, but it will make things a bit less stressful. I have other predictions pending, but he was pretty good. I don't think there is a thread on him or not but he reads on Kisha's site.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2017, 05:17:09 AM »
Hi britbrat yeah I saw Kisha s new updated website and 2 other readers. I wish I would have spare money to try those new readers but last year I literally tried all recommended readers on here but no one worked. So even if I would spare some money I would prefer to try to useful life stuff. May be my baby s diapers lololol. On kasamba I have spent thousand of $$$ because of stupid exes lol.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2017, 01:23:36 PM »
Ciro Circe has been really correct for me with job questions.

Offline whskers

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2017, 02:37:19 PM »
I read with Stephanie's guided tarot last week about a job opportunity and she overall gave me negative response, which i have yet to confirm because it's been almost 2 weeks that i have not heard from the company. 

Back in July 2014, i called stephanie because i wasn't getting promoted.  She told me to talk to the lady boss. Not my immediate supervisor but the woman above her.  She was right because my manager is a woman, director is a woman, and the VP is a man.  I talked to the director and she was confused why I'm not getting promoted.  After 1 month, i followed with stephanie why i am still not getting promoted.  She said talk to the lady boss again because the manager is blocking it.  I did what she said and i overheard the director telling the manager to put in the paperwork to start the process.  Turns out all my paper is ready but it needs my manager's signature and she was slacking on it.  I got my promotion 2 weeks after.

Offline whskers

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2017, 06:00:55 PM »
WHSKRS,  might you see my reasons for asking:

Are YOU stephanies guided tarot???!

No one else has posted about her, and it seems like all your posts in many threads are about how Stephanie got everything amazing for you.

Totally possible i'm wrong, but I think its fair to be skeptical given the likelihood of readers trying to advertise for themselves.

ANYWAY....

Do some agree that there are many readers excellent for relationship, but answering career questions, will i / won't i get that job, is nil for them?

Do some of

Just been reading with her for 4 years and she works out for me the best and wanted to share it. But no... I'm not her.  If you check my IP and compare it with her website and yelp, you will find we are different locations. :). Don't you want to know psychics who works?  But if you share them, they will accuse them its you. Lol.

Don't get me wrong.. she probably is 20% missed for me.  So i go to other psychics in keen or psychics source.

Keen - arianna, mike pace

Psychic source - Lexi, Ricky, Seraphina

Outside of keen - jack rourke (this man gave me the inner peace from any psychic that I haven't had for years. I read with him a week ago)

Medium - Rebecca Fearing

I have a reading schedule with tana hoy but not until October 2017.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 06:07:30 PM by whskers »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2017, 06:08:15 PM »
Found Tana a waste of time...maybe I got him on an off day. He let the little fame get to his head and was not useful.

Offline whskers

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2017, 06:12:14 PM »
Found Tana a waste of time...maybe I got him on an off day. He let the little fame get to his head and was not useful.

WAAAAAH i already paid.   :o

I read a lot of reviews about him and mostly are positive so we will see if he works wonders for me.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2017, 09:47:04 PM »
Just been reading with her for 4 years and she works out for me the best and wanted to share it. But no... I'm not her.  If you check my IP and compare it with her website and yelp, you will find we are different locations. :). Don't you want to know psychics who works?  But if you share them, they will accuse them its you. Lol.

Posting about new readers is great. I'm always down for a cheap try, but it's when you post about the same person multiple times. You're also posting about her on the other forum SPS, and it starts to raise red flags. Less is always more around here.

Offline whskers

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2017, 01:13:42 PM »
I would think so. The other board that I'm a member does it all the time. They know the general locations of the poster and whether they are scammers. The point is im not her. You don't have to comment or discuss about my computer literacy. It's not the issue here. :)

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2017, 03:52:50 AM »
Dzigns predicted I would get a new job ONE year in advance
Barbara4846 predicted who would interview me ,when I would get a call and final job offer down to pay raise..pretty impressive
Friend Sue got the job thing right too..

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2017, 04:14:01 AM »
Dzigns predicted I would get a new job ONE year in advance
Barbara4846 predicted who would interview me ,when I would get a call and final job offer down to pay raise..pretty impressive
Friend Sue got the job thing right too..

Holy F! An entire year...did you believe her?

anything