Author Topic: Career predictions  (Read 13500 times)

Offline transplantnurse

Re: Career predictions
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2017, 04:20:06 AM »
Dzigns predicted I would get a new job ONE year in advance
Barbara4846 predicted who would interview me ,when I would get a call and final job offer down to pay raise..pretty impressive
Friend Sue got the job thing right too..

Holy F! An entire year...did you believe her?

Yea a WHOLE YEAR IN ADVANCE..I wasn't even asking about work/career it was a love question and she said "btw I see u getting a new job with loads of money in a year or so".
I went through my notes from the chat in March 2017 when I was starting my new job I was like HOLY SHIT!! Lol this woman is good

Offline bstalling

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2017, 04:27:48 AM »
If I try any reader, its someone that should be good with career predictions. I may give her a spin.

Offline whskers

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2017, 04:42:00 AM »
If I try any reader, its someone that should be good with career predictions. I may give her a spin.

Oohh please post if you try her. I'd be interested too.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2017, 04:48:17 AM »
I call readers for a lot of career predictions myself. She was accurate for a few years ago and recently. For me her predictions happen a few years out. She isn't a short term reader for me, but she is good.

Offline whskers

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2017, 04:52:01 AM »
I call readers for a lot of career predictions myself. She was accurate for a few years ago and recently. For me her predictions happen a few years out. She isn't a short term reader for me, but she is good.

This is for dzigns?

Offline britbrat

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2017, 05:18:39 AM »
yes, her name is Denise. She is really good with career.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2017, 05:30:22 AM »
I have Cut down my readers a lot but pretty much IF Denise tells it ..it will happen for me it has..
Dzigns =Denise and she does chat readings at weird odd day time hours.
Currently she predicted my new love relationship intrest to a T!she said I would meet him month with J(she usually gets numbers)& a 6!yeap June 6th it passed.i met him on that exact date.

Offline whskers

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2017, 02:06:37 PM »
Just been reading with her for 4 years and she works out for me the best and wanted to share it. But no... I'm not her.  If you check my IP and compare it with her website and yelp, you will find we are different locations. :). Don't you want to know psychics who works?  But if you share them, they will accuse them its you. Lol.

Posting about new readers is great. I'm always down for a cheap try, but it's when you post about the same person multiple times. You're also posting about her on the other forum SPS, and it starts to raise red flags. Less is always more around here.

Oh I just read this today. Well I only posted about her once in sps and posted about her couple of times in career and prediction came true. And I have posted about other advisor reviews as well. People can be skeptic but I don't have to defend myself from anyone. I want to share my experience and that's what I'm doing.

Offline whskers

« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2017, 02:08:29 PM »
I have Cut down my readers a lot but pretty much IF Denise tells it ..it will happen for me it has..
Currently she predicted my new love relationship intrest to a T!she said I would meet him month with J(she usually gets numbers)& a 6!yeap June 6th it passed.i met him on that exact date.

I just joined the queue on dzigns in keen.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2017, 03:06:35 PM »

I just joined the queue on dzigns in keen.

FYI with Denise if she doesn't connect with you she just doesn't..Some readers get something's right some wrong..just by reading reviews on her she is a all or nothing reader.Good luck.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2017, 08:54:02 PM »
Bumping up this thread...

I have read with Ness21, Prophet Rose, QoC, Christine474773 and Diarmuid Martin regarding a specific career situation. Predictions are pending but wondering if anyone has had any luck with career predictions?

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2017, 09:09:01 PM »

I have read with Ness21, Prophet Rose, QoC, Christine474773 and Diarmuid Martin regarding a specific career situation. Predictions are pending but wondering if anyone has had any luck with career predictions?

Who was the most accurate on your present situation regarding your situation out of these 5?

Offline whskers

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2017, 09:10:03 PM »
Mine is still pending August - September. :(

Will update....

Offline helloworld

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2017, 09:26:22 PM »

Who was the most accurate on your present situation regarding your situation out of these 5?

Ness21 was accurate on love but 50/50 on career. She has been wrong for me regarding a major career prediction last year but I still read with her since she's been most accurate (almost spot on) for love for me. Also, she did get a few minor career things right in the past.

QoC confused me with her reading on love (asked about previous POI and she was positive about him but changed her assessment when I told her the guy was a douche) but her current career assessment was 75% accurate. Her career predictions are all over the place and depressing to an extent.

Prophet Rose I read with once. Her assessment of my current love and career situations seemed accurate but could be generic, if that makes sense. She sounded rushed but confident of her predictions and was the most clear of them all.

Diarmuid talks a lot and throws in random irrelevant information which can get annoying but in the past he did make some accurate career predictions. His current assessment of love and career was good but you have to really rack your brain to make sense of his reading. I record his readings and need to hear them at least 3-4 times to get relevant info.

Christine474773's analysis of my POI personality wasn't too accurate but she got somethings. Her career predictions are positive for me but in a different way than those of Ness, PR and Diarmuid.

I will update when things happen. My timelines are from now until Jan 2018...

Offline Redvelvetkiss

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2017, 11:36:56 PM »
 Hello everyone! I'm very excited that I found this site. Looking forward to all the new insight. And hopefully make a few new friends. I've been reading on keen for the last 3 years and I've wasted lots of money. Who hasn't right? My  absolute favorite go to is Stephanie's guided tarot hands down. I'd have to say 90 percent of the time she has in been totally accurate. I have had the roughest couple of years going through a really bad divorce. Going through the court process. Almost killed me. . She always has been honest with me and very kind but never sugar coat, anything to me. I like the fact that when she sees a problem she tries to find a solution so maybe I can avoid the situation that's bad for me altogether. Her timing is a little off, but not so far off that I don't not trust her. . Shes very empathic and is proven to do more than just read to cards for me. She has given me details that have actually kind of scared me and have told me things that would happen in verbatim. I totally recommend Stephanie. She's not always on keen, but you can find her on her website at Stephaniesguidedtarot.com or give her a call 916-582-7708  thank you and I hope everybody has a wonderful day.