Author Topic: Micah's Readings  (Read 154553 times)

Offline britbrat

Re: Micah's Readings
« Reply #315 on: April 21, 2020, 08:36:17 PM »
If you want a free reading, DM me.  I’m an empath who has been really focusing on tarot and can use the practice!

Micah is really good at picking up on details. It’s neat that he picked up on you being an empath. Are you still offering free readings?

Offline simplyliving

« Reply #316 on: April 21, 2020, 09:47:06 PM »
Welp, Micah was correct on a prediction about financial turmoil. He said it wouldn’t be long and it was a small bump in the road. He’s right. Told me to budget and watch my spending. Ugh. Hopefully his positive predictions come to pass. Waiting on love/career predictions from him.

How far out were your love predictions? I had a reading with him at the end of January and he saw something in the fall and the number 10, so either 10 months or the month of October.

I'm wondering if anyone else has had love predictions he gave that have actually come to pass and were accurate? He only had the one prediction for me and I'm still waiting since it is so far out!

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #317 on: April 22, 2020, 12:07:21 AM »
Welp, Micah was correct on a prediction about financial turmoil. He said it wouldn’t be long and it was a small bump in the road. He’s right. Told me to budget and watch my spending. Ugh. Hopefully his positive predictions come to pass. Waiting on love/career predictions from him.

How far out were your love predictions? I had a reading with him at the end of January and he saw something in the fall and the number 10, so either 10 months or the month of October.

I'm wondering if anyone else has had love predictions he gave that have actually come to pass and were accurate? He only had the one prediction for me and I'm still waiting since it is so far out!

He said spring would be when communication would pick up again, and we would start to get closer. I didn’t believe him or anyone who has given me that timeframe but I’ve actually have been noticing a positive change with us. Don’t want to get ahead of myself and think it could be more even though that’s what readers see.

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #318 on: April 26, 2020, 04:15:03 PM »

I got a similar prediction 2 years ago and it lasted for a month. I got a more severe financial turmoil prediction last year and it took about 5 months to get money that was owed to me. Hopefully your issue won’t last too long. Sending good vibes your way.

Thank you. :) he said it was small and that I need to budget. He sees a job opportunity coming for me in 7, I was hoping it was seven weeks which would’ve been by the end of this month but I doubt it. On the plus side, another one of his predictions is coming to pass. He said POI would start to open up more about what’s going on in his life, soften up, started last week. It’s sounds like no big deal but considering how things have been the last few months, it made me happy.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #319 on: April 27, 2020, 05:02:04 AM »
I love these Micah hits. Even though he gave me some not so positive predictions, I REALLY like him/his vibe/energy—I want him to be right because I’d love for him to be my go-to reader. I stopped doing multiple readings with someone if they don’t have predictions come to pass over a year ago.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #320 on: April 27, 2020, 07:25:59 AM »
I have already had 3 Micah predictions come in.  I want a follow up but like why even read right now?  The world is on pause

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #321 on: April 27, 2020, 04:02:58 PM »
I have already had 3 Micah predictions come in.  I want a follow up but like why even read right now?  The world is on pause

Exactly. I’ve stopped myself too. I think it’s important to learn how to have peace in the waiting.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #322 on: April 27, 2020, 11:14:10 PM »
Does Micah tend to sugarcoat or be overly positive?

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #323 on: April 27, 2020, 11:35:21 PM »
If you want a free reading, DM me.  I’m an empath who has been really focusing on tarot and can use the practice!

Micah is really good at picking up on details. It’s neat that he picked up on you being an empath. Are you still offering free readings?

I am but I’m dealing with a lot emotionally so my turn around depends on my mood.  You an DM and send me your questions though!

Offline Lys

« Reply #324 on: April 28, 2020, 12:45:19 AM »
I buyer my reading April 10.... how long its take to receive my reading?

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #325 on: April 28, 2020, 01:33:45 AM »
You have to email him to set up your appointment after you purchase on the website.

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #326 on: April 28, 2020, 02:30:01 AM »
I'm assuming you purchased an email reading? His current turnaround time is 10-12 business days so you can probably expect it within the next couple days. He's very responsive, so if you don't hear from him soon, definitely reach out and ask about your order.

Offline Lys

« Reply #327 on: April 28, 2020, 11:23:59 AM »
Thanks you! I send him a message last week and he never replied. It’s strange I just dream of him and his psychic reading lol

Offline Lys

« Reply #328 on: April 28, 2020, 02:03:14 PM »
Omg I just received my reading from Micah... and he described perfectly my situation.... I have no words..

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #329 on: April 28, 2020, 02:29:31 PM »
Omg I just received my reading from Micah... and he described perfectly my situation.... I have no words..

YAY! I love that. He’s a gem.