Author Topic: Micah's Readings  (Read 154564 times)

Offline Calleronhiatus

Re: Micah's Readings
« Reply #300 on: April 15, 2020, 02:06:53 AM »
Would you say AriesIntuition is the strongest of the three that read from her site?

I like them both equally. Neither one of them ask for background information. They have different styles but both work for me in addition to a few other readers that I mention on here.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #301 on: April 15, 2020, 04:14:13 AM »
I just had this debate with a friend... l like them both. Their styles are so very different though. Micah has been the more detailed of the two however. I’ve read with Aries longer and she’s good with the big picture. I deviate a tiny bit more to Micah lately.

I was just asking because of her inability to read me. For some reason, I always had the impression she was the strongest of the three because it's her site. They follow her as it were. If as the strongest and she couldn't connect, I felt there was no way the other two would either, so I never gave either of them a shot.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #302 on: April 15, 2020, 04:43:29 AM »
I’m the easiest person to read for and Kisha was wrong for me.  I hear she’s good with career but for love she sucked for me.  Micah was better.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #303 on: April 15, 2020, 04:43:39 AM »
I just had this debate with a friend... l like them both. Their styles are so very different though. Micah has been the more detailed of the two however. I’ve read with Aries longer and she’s good with the big picture. I deviate a tiny bit more to Micah lately.

I was just asking because of her inability to read me. For some reason, I always had the impression she was the strongest of the three because it's her site. They follow her as it were. If as the strongest and she couldn't connect, I felt there was no way the other two would either, so I never gave either of them a shot.

I really think it depends on your energy (my brother is such a skeptic and kinda goes in wanting to test or validate every psychic) and the spiritual/energetic connection you form. I think that’s why every reader doesn’t connect with everyone (hoaxes aside). Kisha has read for me 5x and nothing has panned out. I really enjoyed Micah. I’ll definitely come back to share when predictions pass, but I would say he’s definitely worth a try.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #304 on: April 15, 2020, 04:44:45 AM »
I’m the easiest person to read for and Kisha was wrong for me.  I hear she’s good with career but for love she sucked for me.  Micah was better.

I agree. I have read with hundreds of psychics and mediums (embarrassed to admit) and I have a very high success rate with predictions, even from randoms. Kisha just didn’t work for me. Neither did Mattie.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #305 on: April 18, 2020, 04:31:33 AM »
I had a 15-min reading with him last year and now that I listen to recording, I see non of his predictions came to pass after passing one year, even those which were supposed to happen in a short term.

« Reply #306 on: April 18, 2020, 06:58:48 AM »
Sorry to hear that:(. He doesn’t connect with everyone.  I also suggest Shelly from the UK.  Very smart woman with wisdom. 

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #307 on: April 18, 2020, 07:24:23 AM »
Sorry to hear that:(. He doesn’t connect with everyone.  I also suggest Shelly from the UK.  Very smart woman with wisdom.

Thanks for your suggestion. I already read with her (last year) but her contact prediction did not come to pass, although some of the markers showed up.

« Reply #308 on: April 18, 2020, 07:55:04 AM »
If you want a free reading, DM me.  I’m an empath who has been really focusing on tarot and can use the practice!

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #309 on: April 21, 2020, 05:22:45 PM »
Welp, Micah was correct on a prediction about financial turmoil. He said it wouldn’t be long and it was a small bump in the road. He’s right. Told me to budget and watch my spending. Ugh. Hopefully his positive predictions come to pass. Waiting on love/career predictions from him.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #310 on: April 21, 2020, 05:25:58 PM »
Welp, Micah was correct on a prediction about financial turmoil. He said it wouldn’t be long and it was a small bump in the road. He’s right. Told me to budget and watch my spending. Ugh. Hopefully his positive predictions come to pass. Waiting on love/career predictions from him.

Sending you love and that it is indeed a small bump. Here’s to hoping the positive ones come to pass too!

My predictions from Micah are still a ways out, but I am rooting for him! I just love this guy. He’s an awesome man with great energy. Would love to gain validation that he’s a hit so I can just make him my regular lol

« Reply #311 on: April 21, 2020, 07:15:26 PM »
I think he’s fantastic.  Has he told anyone else you need to start reading and that you have a gift?  He picks up that I’m a reader myself every time kinda strange.  He’s like this ball of energy.  Adore him

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #312 on: April 21, 2020, 08:11:18 PM »

Sending you love and that it is indeed a small bump. Here’s to hoping the positive ones come to pass too!

My predictions from Micah are still a ways out, but I am rooting for him! I just love this guy. He’s an awesome man with great energy. Would love to gain validation that he’s a hit so I can just make him my regular lol

Thank you :) I appreciate that a lot.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #313 on: April 21, 2020, 08:11:40 PM »

I got a similar prediction 2 years ago and it lasted for a month. I got a more severe financial turmoil prediction last year and it took about 5 months to get money that was owed to me. Hopefully your issue won’t last too long. Sending good vibes your way.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #314 on: April 21, 2020, 08:13:20 PM »
I think he’s fantastic.  Has he told anyone else you need to start reading and that you have a gift?  He picks up that I’m a reader myself every time kinda strange.  He’s like this ball of energy.  Adore him

I tried to read oracle cards and asked him if I should continue with it and he told me he didn’t get me sticking to it enough to use it as a gift. I saw you offering free readings the other day. Does that offer still stand?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 08:24:46 PM by Calleronhiatus »

anything