Author Topic: All wrong  (Read 4571 times)

Offline lostsoul209

All wrong
« on: May 24, 2017, 04:40:50 PM »
Look like I got reject lol. Time to move at least I don't have to waste money on reading with psychic now lol. I though they can tell a person feeling I guess not lol.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 04:46:57 PM by lostsoul209 »

stargazer

Re: All wrong
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 05:17:03 PM »
Look like I got reject lol. Time to move at least I don't have to waste money on reading with psychic now lol. I though they can tell a person feeling I guess not lol.
So sorry :( but now you know, and can move on to better. Please don't call anymore readers about this girl. Take what she says as the truth.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 05:18:48 PM »

sorry to hear :(..what happened, did she finally reply?

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 05:52:18 PM »
Sorry. :(

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2017, 06:12:35 PM »

No I text her and tell her my feeling again. She was really very angry she said she didn't respond because she didn't care and she told me not to text her again a long time ago that when she block me. If she doesn't want me to text her again then why she unblock me?? maybe the psychic were right maybe she does have feeling but what good does it do when they are not showing it. I happy now I can move on.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2017, 06:36:35 PM »

No I text her and tell her my feeling again. She was really very angry she said she didn't respond because she didn't care and she told me not to text her again a long time ago that when she block me. If she doesn't want me to text her again then why she unblock me?? maybe the psychic were right maybe she does have feeling but what good does it do when they are not showing it. I happy now I can move on.

yes please move on..so sorry, that can be so painful to go thru. 

Offline Love-33

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2017, 07:02:17 PM »

Sorry about this. She doesn't have feelings for you. Otherwise she would respond.
A guy did the same thing to me, he was always texting and telling me his feelings and I didn't care, I was angry and I blocked him. Then one day I unblocked him but just because I thought it was unfair and mean to have blocked him. But it's not because I had feelings at all...

Move on please

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2017, 07:24:34 PM »
looks like Lotus Love Tarot was right then? 

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2017, 07:29:47 PM »
looks like Lotus Love Tarot was right then?
it a yes or no question lol. She was wrong about poi if she come back to my life or not. Still not sure what to do with her since my feeling for her have gone long ago.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2017, 08:06:13 PM »
oh yea I forgot to tell you she act the same as this one. The poi from my past we never dated but a year later she finally tell me how she feel and the feeling gone already. It like I'm stuck in some kind of karmic debit lol

Offline kumamon

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2017, 09:29:57 PM »
oh yea I forgot to tell you she act the same as this one. The poi from my past we never dated but a year later she finally tell me how she feel and the feeling gone already. It like I'm stuck in some kind of karmic debit lol

:'(

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2017, 01:48:10 AM »

I've been feeling like you with the karmic debt for about 3 years.  I seemed to attract the same men that do the same thing.  What I did is started to work on WHY I attracted these types of men and worked a lot of ME.  There's a reason we attract the people we do and usually, it's a deep seeded issue of how we truly feel about ourselves.  Getting to know your own worth and what you deserve is a good start.  I'm sorry you aren't having any luck with women, but take this opportunity to work on you :)

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2017, 02:06:40 AM »
I always think can a psychic really tell how a person really felt about you by reading there energy level or are they just guessing. telling you what you want to hear only.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2017, 05:36:33 AM »
well I just relisted to my audio it look like tarotbypenelope prediction come to pass a negative one she said it going to be an end of a relationship or if we are not in one then she taking a break from me or else it drive her crazy and I'm going to take a break from her. well I just to reject it and we got into a argument It a end of something. at first I didn't get it I was confusion maybe she got lucky. let see if her other prediction come true.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2017, 09:45:17 AM »
Hi Lost soul 209!
SO sorry to hear about your bad experience. We all have been there. Have not we? and yet we still waste money on crappy psychics. I have not done any psychic reading since Aug 2016. However, have been lurking here at this site for almost a year to share my waste of money :(
I hope you are doing good and already moved on.

anything