Author Topic: Sweethearts Tarot  (Read 46671 times)

Offline mignnone

Re: Sweethearts Tarot
« Reply #90 on: February 08, 2018, 02:13:21 PM »
She’s been the most accurate in terms of how my poi feels about something. I usually ask about something that happen in the past between us or how the person is feeling about something in the present.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #91 on: February 20, 2018, 05:31:46 AM »
Any updates on this reader?  She was very accurate with 2 people I asked about.  Predicts contact soon from my ex.  Does not like the new guy coming in so she is def not a fairy tale reader...  Just wondering if her predictions came to fruition?

Offline whskers

« Reply #92 on: February 20, 2018, 05:35:46 AM »
I read with her about my ex poi.. she said “i wont even waste your money on this guy.. forget about him”.  Cookie predicted that we will increase communication but we will never be in a relationship.  Around August i understand now what the non fairy tale readers are seeing.

She saw information about my current POI that only a few people saw.  She was accurate on that.  Although I think sometimes she can be more on the negative side.  I guess it’s better to practice caution and be conservative. Although sometimes i feel like reading with her raises my anxiety. I have stopped reading with her since last October.  I will probably read with her in the future but not as of right now. :)

Offline Kate

« Reply #93 on: February 20, 2018, 11:13:59 AM »
I use her for reads on the current and snap decisions that I am struggling with.. she has been very consistent in that regard.

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #94 on: February 20, 2018, 05:16:15 PM »

I had her in my favorites thinking at some point i'll give her a try but quite honestly i deleted her because im nervous
she will give me an incorrect negative....

i've read so many mixed reviews and her tendency to always say there is someone else when there is not. If its the truth ok.. but i've read a few places that it hasn't been the truth..... not sure i want to risk being upset if its not warranted.

I'm finally in a good place with my anxiety and not have reflex reactions (getting a ton a readings) i dont want to mess up my mojo...

So would you guys say she is worth giving a try in the future? or is she a pass??

Offline calibabe

« Reply #95 on: February 20, 2018, 06:02:14 PM »
Have her predictions panned out?  The reviews here are quite mixed.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #96 on: February 20, 2018, 07:04:14 PM »
Not for me, no. I asked about the same person twice and the first time she was v negative. The next time a couple months later, she was like oh yeah it's totally sticking and all that but still a negative spin. She's cut and dry which is fine but she's not deep, and she comes off bitter or something. And she's not really accurate. I asked about other people too in the past and she was off. In general I find her really unremarkable.

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #97 on: February 20, 2018, 07:32:28 PM »
hmmmmm i think i'll keep her off my favorites list then...

i've been trying to weed readers out.... and find just a select few i can count on from time to time....

seems like she's not worth it.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #98 on: February 20, 2018, 07:57:39 PM »
Some people really swear by her so I don't know, this is a really personal thing i think because some readers others click with i don't at all lol, and the reverse is also true.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #99 on: February 20, 2018, 08:10:04 PM »
I had tried her too, when I was still on Keen....I don't remember anything remarkable about the reading at all, and it kind of felt like she almost wanted to get off the phone fast or something lol?  I don't remember her giving any kind of firm predictions but she did get one thing right in the present.  Overall, it wasn't someone I remembered being impressed with.

Offline whskers

« Reply #100 on: February 20, 2018, 08:10:51 PM »
I think I will read with her again if it’s a yes or no question but for her price.. she’s probably down the list. And yes she tends to be negative. But in my line of job.. I understand it because better for principle of conservatism than false hope. But I find her too conservative that it’s causing me anxiety when I read with her. Don’t know why. One time I remember after I read with her I had a melt down and just shut down from all the negativity. She’s right about her reading though..

Offline calibabe

« Reply #101 on: May 15, 2018, 03:45:11 AM »
Kelly hasnt been on for over 2 weeks, anyone talk to her to know if shes okay?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #102 on: May 15, 2018, 11:00:39 AM »

I read with with her the first of this month and she hasn’t been on since. I was wondering the same thing. She’s never been away this long that I know of without saying something.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #103 on: May 17, 2018, 04:35:58 PM »

I read with with her the first of this month and she hasn’t been on since. I was wondering the same thing. She’s never been away this long that I know of without saying something.

Exactly, I hope shes okay.  Shes usually so responsive.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #104 on: May 17, 2018, 04:53:10 PM »

Exactly, I hope shes okay.  Shes usually so responsive.

I know. When I noticed she hadn’t been on in a week I was concerned.