Author Topic: I’ve become so unwell - the harsh reality  (Read 3267 times)

Offline TigerlilyLM22

I’ve become so unwell - the harsh reality
« on: June 11, 2019, 11:44:01 AM »
Hi All, I’ve been hesitant to post this, but I am really struggling behind the scenes. I won’t share the names of the advisors who blocked me or ditched me in my darkest hours. I just want to share my experience with you all.
I started using keen last year in September. I was so confused and hurting by a man I was seeing. I could sense he was seeing this one particular woman, but he kept saying “she was just a friend”. Long story short, he is now with her and she moved interstate to be with him and they go on vacations together.
I asked for brutal honesty from the advisors. I told them I was so exhausted from him and wanted to know if it was time to move on and he has lied so many times.
So many of them said he would contact me, that he would ask for forgiveness. They have time frames. Nothing happens. I asked the advisors they said “free will” sometimes things change. Some even blocked me. Some even said he doesn’t love her his just using her etc. I heard everything under the sun. I called him. So heartbroken and on the verge of hospitalisation for suicide depression. He still continued to lie to me. I beg the advisors only the truth as I’m on my deathbed hear can’t even eat sleep or function and that my depression is at an all time high. They made promises :( I didn’t want promises I wanted the truth. As time went on none of the predictions happened. I comfronted the advisors and they keep saying the same thing. He will say sorry. Today, he and her are happily on vacation on a tropical island whilst he knows I’m in for hospitalisation for my depression. He hasn’t even asked if I’m ok. He knows I’m hurting. And that’s the reality of my story. He is with her and didn’t give to craps about me my life or my wellbeing. The reality hurts. It’s always what to know the harsh truth instead of people giving me false hope :-( k think the false hope really made my depression worse

Offline sawthelight

Re: I’ve become so unwell - the harsh reality
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 01:35:10 PM »
I'm so sorry to hear this too!  It's such a common story on here, you are not alone!  Please take care of yourself, and I agree with stilltired, stop calling Keen and block your POI from all social media..just try to forget him as much as you can.  No one is worth all that pain!  Hugs.

Offline astrogirl90tron

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 03:25:02 PM »
I know right now he’s the only man you want. You can’t stop thinking about him but please know you deserve so much better. Please also know you’re not alone. We may just be screen names but if you need someone to talk to we are here to listen because sometimes we just need that. Myself and many others have been where you are now but just keep fighting. You’ll have sunny days again and you will smile and laugh. No man is worth wasting your happy days.

I always loved this quote by Meggan Roxanne and I Aleah remind myself this whenever I feel myself getting weak over someone who has not showed me the love I deserve: “Get you a man who is good for you mentally, physically and spiritually. A man who is patient, kind, compassionate, reciprocates your energy and who exposes you to genuine and unconditional love. Get you a man who acknowledges the light in you and does everything in his power to protect it while encouraging its glow. And ladies when you are blessed with a man like this, cherish him.”

Stay off Keen it’s not worth getting yourself in debt for. Trust me I’ve been there and I’m trying to climb out of the whole of debt because I was desperate for someone to tell me things will be different they will get better. Yesterday never came with my POI and tomorrow May never either and that’s ok. The people who you are meant to be with will be in your life. They’ll bring so much love and happiness to your life that you’ll forget the dark days.  But know you’re also capable of your own happiness. Block him and continue to live your life without his existence. Especially if it’s causing you pain. He made his choice, now you make yours. CHOOSE YOURSELF. There’s not greater love than loving yourself.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2019, 03:46:17 PM »
Hi there,

I just wanted to share something I read about trauma bonds.  This may help you start healing, or anyone on this board as tough as it is.  It seems like most of us have gone through these types of relationships, and now is the time to really focus on your healing, and giving yourself what you need.  Does this sound familiar?

"Unfortunately, for many people, when they try to leave these relationships they are so bonded to their abuser that they return. Others don't try to leave at all, and are only freed from the clutches of the abuse when they are discarded.

An abusive relationship with a narcissist or psychopath tends to follow the same pattern: idealisation, devaluation, and discarding. At some point, the victim will be so broken, the abuser will no longer get any benefit from using them. They may have totally bankrupted them, or destroyed their confidence, or worse, and they move on to their next target."

"When you try and leave, you are plagued by such longing to get back with your partner you feel it might destroy you. "

https://www.goodtherapy.org/blog/10-steps-to-recovering-from-toxic-trauma-bond-0110175

https://www.businessinsider.com/trauma-bonding-explains-why-people-often-stay-in-abusive-relationships-2017-8

Message me if you need someone to talk to.  Spend time in nature, look into volunteering, treat yourself to a nice Epsom salt bath or massage, or even a day off from work where you sip coffee and sit on the grass.  Little steps forward, and don't put yourself down, this isn't your fault, but this can make you wiser and lead you to the love you deserve, the love of yourself and a healthy partner.

Offline TigerlilyLM22

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2019, 04:27:20 PM »
From my heart, thank you to you all for taking the time to share your guidances and experiences with me. I am very fragile at the moment but will meditate and pray with all your generous shadings. I will be in touch when I have more strength and clarity. I’m very weak at the moment. Thank you for the positive light in my life.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2019, 04:55:02 PM »
From my heart, thank you to you all for taking the time to share your guidances and experiences with me. I am very fragile at the moment but will meditate and pray with all your generous shadings. I will be in touch when I have more strength and clarity. I’m very weak at the moment. Thank you for the positive light in my life.

I am so sorry that this is happening Tigerlily just know that you dont deserve this. you deserve happiness and all the wondeful things life has to offer. Life is so precious and often times we dont appreciate it till its too late. No man on this planet is worth you loosing those precious moments of your life that you will never get back. Please please close down Keen it has done more harm than good to people. Also if you have access to pets animals etc spend some time with them. Their unconditional love has a way of healing unlike any other. And like I said you have all of us if you need to talk

Offline TigerlilyLM22

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2019, 11:07:33 AM »
Thank you to you all who have responded. I have read all the suggested links & am so grateful for the resources, so thank you. Right now, I am feeling so sick to my stomach. I am so sick because I am in shock on how unwell I’ve become from the rejection from this man but also how much money I used on keen. I try to take a valuable lesson from all my mistakes. I’ve learned now I can be a lot more empathetic towards people who do get attached/addicted to things like gambling etc in that hope for a positive outcome. I do believe that some people hold the gifts of prophecy. I am a Christian woman so I do understand people cam poses that gift. But I became so anxious & scared and attached to trying to find the right answer that I lost the treasuring of the gift. I cannot say if all on keen are or are not holders of this gift. And maybe I have crossed paths with ones that shared that gift in love & light & for Gods honour. I don’t know. Only time can really tell. All I know is that I became so sick & the guidnce really got my hopes up on a positive outcome with the individual. It could of in fact delayed the process of letting go and moving on. I will discuss with my psychiatrist soon. I have lost a lot. I am at ground zero. I’m ashamed but I am also accepting. I crumbled, i fell, I became desperate. I don’t know what else I can say. Thank you for listening to me and the kindness of sharing a comment.

WinterElf

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2019, 08:59:13 PM »
You are not alone. The same thing happened to me a couple years ago.  All the psychics said that he was not really with her and that he loved me and missed me.  They are still together lol and he looks so happy with her.  It hurts because he  calls her beautiful but only said i was hot , but in a sexual way.  I think he only saw me as that.  He was actually talking to her when getting to know me as well and i was so vulnerable because i was living overseas at the time when i met him and we were both foreigners there.  He got with a girl from his home country even when he was promising to come to america to live with me if our visas did not work out.  he was a liar and the psychics fed me the same BS.  I think readings are evil because it gives you just enough fact to lead you on to a fantasy. 

I wanted to DIE.  I was crying EVERYDAY AND MISSED WORK BECAUSE OF THE DEPRESSION.   I CRIED HARD FOR 2 MONTHS and ALL THOSE FREAKING PSYCHICS WOULD SAY

FREE WILL
I MESSED UP ( I didnt do anything except be there for him and we never fought)
THEY BLOCKED ME
THEY LIED ABOUT THEIR PREDICTIONS AND CHANGED IT when i told them the outcome

Yet i still have an addiction to them. Be strong and if you can stay away from them. 

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2019, 11:37:23 PM »
I’m sorry you are going through this. Trust what you see and know, not these readers. And please don’t call them back and tell them they were wrong, “what happened,” etc. Why waste money and effort to tell someone they were wrong. I’d just leave it be. Otherwise they will bullshit you again.

YOU know in your gut what the deal is, I guarantee you.

I hope I don’t come across as insensitive but I have a mental illness, luckily these readers don’t make me feel as desolate as some have been.

If you feel suicidal, having ideation or self harming , I am begging you, call a friend or a family member or text home to 741 741 which is an instant crisis line.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 11:40:59 PM by SomethingBetter »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2019, 11:39:30 PM »
Thank you for this post! Trauma bonding is real, I’ve been through it and good therapy can help you break the cycle.

Hi there,

I just wanted to share something I read about trauma bonds.  This may help you start healing, or anyone on this board as tough as it is.  It seems like most of us have gone through these types of relationships, and now is the time to really focus on your healing, and giving yourself what you need.  Does this sound familiar?

"Unfortunately, for many people, when they try to leave these relationships they are so bonded to their abuser that they return. Others don't try to leave at all, and are only freed from the clutches of the abuse when they are discarded.

An abusive relationship with a narcissist or psychopath tends to follow the same pattern: idealisation, devaluation, and discarding. At some point, the victim will be so broken, the abuser will no longer get any benefit from using them. They may have totally bankrupted them, or destroyed their confidence, or worse, and they move on to their next target."

"When you try and leave, you are plagued by such longing to get back with your partner you feel it might destroy you. "

https://www.goodtherapy.org/blog/10-steps-to-recovering-from-toxic-trauma-bond-0110175

https://www.businessinsider.com/trauma-bonding-explains-why-people-often-stay-in-abusive-relationships-2017-8

Message me if you need someone to talk to.  Spend time in nature, look into volunteering, treat yourself to a nice Epsom salt bath or massage, or even a day off from work where you sip coffee and sit on the grass.  Little steps forward, and don't put yourself down, this isn't your fault, but this can make you wiser and lead you to the love you deserve, the love of yourself and a healthy partner.

Offline TigerlilyLM22

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2019, 11:40:34 AM »
Thank you to all of you who have shared so openly and authentically. I am in medical treatment to work on my emotions and my behaviours and hope to slowly take those small little steps towards health. I send you all my best vibes possible. Thank you

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2019, 11:44:30 AM »
Thank you to all of you who have shared so openly and authentically. I am in medical treatment to work on my emotions and my behaviours and hope to slowly take those small little steps towards health. I send you all my best vibes possible. Thank you

Best of luck to you ❤️

anything