Author Topic: Sweethearts Tarot  (Read 46649 times)

Offline SunshineChick22

Re: Sweethearts Tarot
« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2017, 01:46:36 AM »
Another prediction of hers just came to pass. It sucks because I didn't want it to happen, but it doesn't have any impact on me and my bf, thankfully. But it came to pass nonetheless.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2017, 02:52:29 AM »
I really like this reader.  She picked up on the situation with great accuracy.  She didn't made any big predictions but just kind of explained why a person is acting in a certain way.
My experience was the same. She didn't really make any big predictions but was super accurate regarding my issue.

Offline whskers

« Reply #77 on: September 03, 2017, 02:46:31 PM »
I am so impress with her yesterday.  I asked her if my new guy will think negatively or be turned off if i tell him that i was married before.  She said no, but he will more questions about it like "did you have kids".  I told my guy yesterday and his next response was.. "no kids right?"

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #78 on: September 03, 2017, 03:54:49 PM »
I think everything with her has changed because I've read with her for a couple of months. Sigh. Last week when I called her predictions started turning opposite. For no reason. When I questioned her, no response, no response to emails. Called her again the next day and predictions again changed (no interaction in between). After spending what was near $100 because I was trying to figure out WHY things changed and what the hell was going on, she said "because if we keep asking you get opposite predictions." All of that was like 2 weeks ago. Why not say that from the get go instead of having me spend all this money? Also, someone had said previously if she sees a queen or king that she automatically assumes it means  an affair or third party. I agree with that. I'm extremely disappointed because I relied on her for so long but now I feel like I have hundreds wasted, especially over the last month as I was going through a huge medical issue. Unfortunately probably spent more than $1,000 :/ expensive and unfortunate lesson learned.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 03:57:45 PM by SunshineChick22 »

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2017, 04:35:44 PM »
I really like her and respect her, too. Feel she is ethical and will tell you to not call if nothing is changing or if she feels her overall prediction is not a positive one. She gets exasperated when you call and ask the same thing :)

Re: SunshineChick's reply. While she hasn't said anything opposite to me, I feel she's better for shorter-term predictions, like a month, maybe max three months out. Not every single one has come true but many short-term stuff the cards have shown, have come to pass. Nothing major, things like contact, when he goes into "hermit" mode, etc. Most of the time she's also good at picking up on another's feelings / intentions. I've talked to her a lot about work stuff and colleagues and a lot hasn't happened or isn't true. One note about how far out she can see, she says herself that the longer you want to look out (a year, in this lifetime, etc.) the less tarot is accurate in her experience.

Long - term. Not sure. Years ago I had called about another POI and whether he'd return. She said he wouldn't, but in comparison to another POI who was in the picture at the time peripherally, she had said POI#1 will be around you a lot longer than POI#2. POI#2 was history soon after, so she got that right. But not only did POI#1 come back, we got married (divorced now, though, but he's still in my life. I guess she was right, in a weird way?) As for current POI. Can't say. The ending hasn't been written but I am hoping she's wrong. One thing she predicted would happen this year, albeit with delays, is definitely not happening so I can say for sure she was incorrect on that one.

All in all, I trust her because she tells you the truth, I admire that. And, between what she predicts and what I feel to be true, there's a happy medium. I haven't called her in a long long time but she's definitely one of my favorites.

I wasn't asking the same thing really. Different things were happening every day and I was trying to figure out how navigate. I mean, I would've understood if she had even said "look, it's too close to tell, I know xyz has happened, but hold tight" or not take my call. Not ignore me or keep reading when I'm trying to figure out why predictions had changed (I told her that) then she finally says. If I wasn't trying to navigate a medical issue, I wouldn't have called every day. I also didn't ask for any predictions other than what's going to happen this week, or in September. Some stuff didn't happen for months (still hasn't) but she's insistent they will and I've always given her the benefit of the doubt. Just wish she hadn't ignored me when I asked and then did reading and tell me at the end (and wasn't nice about it). It's crazy because she's always been SUPER nice. I like that she's honest as well. She'll tell you the bad even if it's wrong lol I highly respect that. Was just disappointed about my last reading 2 weeks. I haven't had a reading with anyone since. She was the only one I was using. The others I wait for their predictions to pass before calling back.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2017, 06:53:00 PM »
I think everything with her has changed because I've read with her for a couple of months. Sigh. Last week when I called her predictions started turning opposite. For no reason. When I questioned her, no response, no response to emails. Called her again the next day and predictions again changed (no interaction in between). After spending what was near $100 because I was trying to figure out WHY things changed and what the hell was going on, she said "because if we keep asking you get opposite predictions." All of that was like 2 weeks ago. Why not say that from the get go instead of having me spend all this money? Also, someone had said previously if she sees a queen or king that she automatically assumes it means  an affair or third party. I agree with that. I'm extremely disappointed because I relied on her for so long but now I feel like I have hundreds wasted, especially over the last month as I was going through a huge medical issue. Unfortunately probably spent more than $1,000 :/ expensive and unfortunate lesson learned.

Her reading made a drastic change with me too about a week ago, after i used a different account. I had been reading with her twice a week so it couldn't have flipped that much in a short amount of time. I was getting a lot of readings with her and a lot of readings in general at that time. Mainly because she's available a lot of the times and I found her to have a lot of insight. Maybe getting many readings a short period does have something to do with it? I can't say. It however is very disappointing and it sends you in a spiral but once i distanced myself from getting readings i realized i was overreacting for nothing. I might try her again after being cleared of readings for awhile. But honestly I question her now that she gave me a completely different reading from another account. That was too ironic.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 06:56:28 PM by wildfox87 »

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #81 on: September 03, 2017, 11:47:54 PM »
She picked a Queen and insisted it was a third party. It was me. That's ok. No one's perfect, just good that kind of misinformation can be dangerous if someone is making decission baded upon what she says. Like many readers, too, she also eventually gets her ego / opunion involved I'm pretty sure. I called her a lot, but no longer am tempted. I'm not tempted to call much anymore anyhow, but she's not on my list so much anymore. Maybe would have been different if I hadn't called so much. She's very kind. There are just ones whom's word I trust much more.

Happened to me EXACTLY like that. That's how I feel too.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2017, 04:25:37 AM »
Any other updates on this reader?

I read with her a couple times earlier this year and at the end of last year and must admit that I was kind of pissed off at what she told me about a poi I was enquiring about at the time. Although I can't confirm all of the things that she told me about this person - I can confirm the overall gist of what she felt about this person and where the relationship was headed, which wasn't positive. So she was correct there.

I recently read with her about a new poi, thankfully she is picking up more positive energy there and so far has been creepily accurate on certain circumstances regarding this person.

Lovefash67

« Reply #83 on: October 11, 2017, 03:14:26 PM »
Hey Dannika,

I read with this reader about my prediction from Yona occured with shocking piece of news (ex is having a baby) Sweetheart tarot expressed that he told me this information because he felt guilty and that he really cares about me and he wanted me to hear it from him instead of from someone else. She said that the girl that he is having a baby with they just recently met a couple months ago and then boom she became pregnant. She stated that girl is not sure if itsmy ex or another guys baby. I have no way of confirming this til the baby comes out but I will follow up with Yona to see if she will be able to tell me.Ill update if she is right.

She was right about my ex's intentions when he apologized to me in May, he pretty much expressed that he just wanted to apologize to me about our relationship and wanted my forgiveness which she also stated.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2017, 10:23:46 PM »
Had the "flip flop" happen with her. She's been right for me in the past - but part of me wonders if she starts interjecting negativity when things are obviously not happening and we keep calling? My situation has actually had real improvements, so... idk guys.

Also it was like a month between readings. I think she's sweet and picked up some very correct things - but now she is contrary to readers that have also been right for me (Kisha, Cookie, Anne, etc).
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 10:33:13 PM by PrettyLittleLiz »

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #85 on: November 28, 2017, 09:48:34 AM »
She told me I would not be successful in obtaining this new position. How wrong she was.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #86 on: November 28, 2017, 02:30:37 PM »
Had the "flip flop" happen with her. She's been right for me in the past - but part of me wonders if she starts interjecting negativity when things are obviously not happening and we keep calling? My situation has actually had real improvements, so... idk guys.

Also it was like a month between readings. I think she's sweet and picked up some very correct things - but now she is contrary to readers that have also been right for me (Kisha, Cookie, Anne, etc).

I agree with this. I feel she gets "negative" when we call about developments and she doesn't see progress whereas I know there have been legitimate improvements, even if they're not concrete, like putting a ring on my finger type thing. Sometimes I feel like I am being scolded, or that she's exasperated with me. idk.
Yea I think that too nothing ever happen the last time I call her was 2 months ago and she said my poi is not a good person and she playing game.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #87 on: November 28, 2017, 03:10:55 PM »

I agree with this. I feel she gets "negative" when we call about developments and she doesn't see progress whereas I know there have been legitimate improvements, even if they're not concrete, like putting a ring on my finger type thing. Sometimes I feel like I am being scolded, or that she's exasperated with me. idk.
Yea I think that too nothing ever happen the last time I call her was 2 months ago and she said my poi is not a good person and she playing game.

@lostsoul - so Sweetheart was right for you? I remember you mentioned in other threads your POI was playing games and that you thought she wasn't a good person.
she didn’t said that when I read with her a couple of time none of the thing she said come to pass so I guess she want me to move on and said those thing.  To  tell the truth was she playing game or she wasn’t ready I don’t really known.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #88 on: November 28, 2017, 04:33:18 PM »

@lostsoul - so Sweetheart was right for you? I remember you mentioned in other threads your POI was playing games and that you thought she wasn't a good person.
she didn’t said that when I read with her a couple of time none of the thing she said come to pass so I guess she want me to move on and said those thing.  To  tell the truth was she playing game or she wasn’t ready I don’t really known.
reread my post from the start.

Thank you, lostsoul. May I ask, what did Sweetheart say about your POI? I find her to be very accurate (for me) and also ethical. She has always been very brutally honest with me.

Offline Hopeful91

« Reply #89 on: February 08, 2018, 06:36:13 AM »
I found her to be accurate. She was the only reader who saw the significant other of my ex POI. I didn't ask and she offered that this person was there. She was also accurate on the mindset of my current POI even though it was difficult to hear. Where she was most accurate was professional area - she said that I would not get a job that I interviewed for. That was accurate. She also told me that my boss had many secrets and that was also true. She described a woman who would be involved with some drama at my job and that was also accurate. She also told me drama was coming and boy was she right! I didn't think of this woman until after everything unfolded. She also saw things improving for me at a certain time based on the cards she got and her timing was clockwork. She does not give timing unless it shows up. Anyway, she was highly accurate for me. She needs specific questions and is not a generalist but I found her accurate.

anything