Author Topic: well a girl in my past did return but a year off the prediction.  (Read 4639 times)

Offline lostsoul209

she did contract me but I not sure I want her anymore.

stargazer

Re: well a girl in my past did return but a year off the prediction.
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2017, 09:47:52 PM »
@lostsoul Is this the same girl you had been calling about?

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 10:27:53 PM »
@lostsoul Is this the same girl you had been calling about?
it not it the other one that left that all the psychic tell me that she would come back. they are a year off I tell you that.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2017, 11:05:49 PM »
Wow! They can be off by a year. That's happened to me and my friend has been hearing for a couple of years now that her POI would move forward and now finally it's really happening. I'm wondering about energy mixing in your recent readings, also how your readings will change now.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2017, 12:37:37 AM »
Wow! They can be off by a year. That's happened to me and my friend has been hearing for a couple of years now that her POI would move forward and now finally it's really happening. I'm wondering about energy mixing in your recent readings, also how your readings will change now.
From time to time I would ask the psychic if this girl would come back they said yes but they just keep changing the date. now I'm not sure what to do with her, maybe the universe doesn't want to put you with that person for a reason too. Still waiting for my other POI to respond to me too the one that I have been talking about here.

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2017, 03:32:08 AM »
Well, Congratulations, I think.  ???

moonlight412

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2017, 03:40:30 AM »
I guess all the energies are getting mixed up here!! Sorry that you haven't heard from the current girl yet! But I agree with other posts on this forum, I think these readers tend to work better if we have a more spiritual or emotional or physical or some sort of deep connection with the person we are asking about..but then who knows, I can be wrong!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2017, 04:52:53 AM »
I guess all the energies are getting mixed up here!! Sorry that you haven't heard from the current girl yet! But I agree with other posts on this forum, I think these readers tend to work better if we have a more spiritual or emotional or physical or some sort of deep connection with the person we are asking about..but then who knows, I can be wrong!

Totally agree about the connection! Also if you're currently in communication.
Lost, you probably will get more accurate readings now about your POI. You also might want to tell the readers upfront that you've recently heard from a different person from this past, you are asking about [POI's name], if you haven't been already.

Offline peppie

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2017, 07:56:10 AM »
i personally would deem someone inaccurate if their prediction came true a year later. that was probably a lucky guess...

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2017, 08:01:58 AM »
I think I would agree with People its a lucky guess. I don't think the psychics got mixed energies. Plus I think it is very very possible that someone from your past would reconnect, some just to touch base and some other agendas. I don't like the conditions oh this or that psychic will only be accurate if we have this or that sort of emotional connection or spiritual. Psychics don't know any better. They just earn money like making guess.

moonlight412

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2017, 12:35:34 PM »
I think I would agree with People its a lucky guess. I don't think the psychics got mixed energies. Plus I think it is very very possible that someone from your past would reconnect, some just to touch base and some other agendas. I don't like the conditions oh this or that psychic will only be accurate if we have this or that sort of emotional connection or spiritual. Psychics don't know any better. They just earn money like making guess.

I mean if we are calling psychics and are on this forum then there is a reason.. that we believe in energies, something above us, some metaphysical stuff and to that we are willing to listen to(and pay) someone we have never met, they don't know anything about us or our life because we somewhat trust their abilities

So if I ask- tell me about 'ItsmyLife'( your real name) vs tell me about my POi vs tell me about the guy who I have seen in bar and is really cute..
I am sure there is a difference in how these three energies are attached to my aura based of which they are reading..

Having said that, of course there are so many cheats, people have said some woerd crap to me amd I have paid for that .. it's just who works for you, who doesn't, who is real, who is not..

moonlight412

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2017, 12:37:17 PM »
i personally would deem someone inaccurate if their prediction came true a year later. that was probably a lucky guess...

I agree.. This one is not even a guess, it's normal course of action or of life.. unless that girl has returned and said things or behaved in a way or the circumstances are exactly how told by readers

Offline Jjj

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2017, 01:17:43 PM »

This is true to an extent. I feel like is the psychic sat there and gave you a timeline of things and it happen a year later  then there timming is shit and they are guessing.
But if they say something is gonna happen and have more details with it, and it happens a year or more later i wouldn't say they are inaccurate. Expecially if they didn't give you timming.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2017, 02:08:48 PM »
I think one thing to keep in mind here is that psychics always say they are not masters of time, and I really think that is true. Even with the "he'll be back" - I once had a guy come back 2 years later (!) but the psychic said she didn't do timing, however at the time she said she sees a max of two years out. Of course, if she told me at the time it was going to be 2 years I'd have laughed.

So, IDK, if they say it's happening and it happens, I still count it as right. Just because it's not on our preferred timeline ... doesn't mean anything. Then again, if they said he'd be back in a certain time frame and it's a year+ after that...ehhhh.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2017, 02:37:59 PM »
I think one thing to keep in mind here is that psychics always say they are not masters of time, and I really think that is true. Even with the "he'll be back" - I once had a guy come back 2 years later (!) but the psychic said she didn't do timing, however at the time she said she sees a max of two years out. Of course, if she told me at the time it was going to be 2 years I'd have laughed.

So, IDK, if they say it's happening and it happens, I still count it as right. Just because it's not on our preferred timeline ... doesn't mean anything. Then again, if they said he'd be back in a certain time frame and it's a year+ after that...ehhhh.

Exactly what im saying

anything