Author Topic: How has getting readings changed you?  (Read 6182 times)

Offline Cooper28

Re: How has getting readings changed you?
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2017, 03:53:03 AM »
Thanks for your insight into your experience mo, it helps put the different outcomes we see in readings into perspective.

This was on Advisor Trishula's page:

"PLEASE NOTE: Tarot Readings are NOT set in stone. They will tell you what is LIKELY to happen if you remain on the same path, continue with the same types of actions, into the future. Any changes in YOUR behavior change the outcomes of the situation.....Tarot Readings are a living, breathing, metaphysical wonder and change as your actions change.'

Looks like she also thinks it is possible to create a new personal reality by changing your present vibration.

Offline verb18

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2017, 02:23:33 AM »
Thanks for your insight into your experience mo, it helps put the different outcomes we see in readings into perspective.

"PLEASE NOTE: Tarot Readings are NOT set in stone. They will tell you what is LIKELY to happen if you remain on the same path, continue with the same types of actions, into the future. Any changes in YOUR behavior change the outcomes of the situation.....Tarot Readings are a living, breathing, metaphysical wonder and change as your actions change.'

Looks like she also thinks it is possible to create a new personal reality by changing your present vibration.

I was told what is on Trishula's page by a few readers, actually. And it really does make sense! I do believe we all have a choice in life - and to be honest a single decision can change the outcome. I don't even think this is just limited to tarot readings - I think it has to do with all types of readings. For example - I was binge calling back in November-December about my POI and MANY readers saw reconciliation by January. These readers told me to just stay quiet - do not contact her - it wont help the situation. One day I didn't listen and I called my POI in a major moment of weakness - and yup - we didn't reconcile in January! It was delayed by a full month - February is when I got my first point of contact. I was so hell bent on getting what I wanted right then because it was in the "cards" for me. However I changed my path by making a choice - and the entire course changed! Things are better now, though! But just a personal anecdote on what happened to me in my own situation!

mo45

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2017, 05:22:58 PM »
I understand our behaviour and actions may change our outcomes but also believe that a real good psychic should be able to predict majority of outcomes correctly- i.e. they should be able to see through it all and give a destined outcome. Marriages, breakups, working for a particular company etc I feel are destined and a real good one should be able to pick them up. I think this kind of disclaimer can be used by any advisor as a shield whose predictions dont end up manifesting. Do you believe in it seriously!  :)

I was told what is on Trishula's page by a few readers, actually. And it really does make sense! I do believe we all have a choice in life - and to be honest a single decision can change the outcome. I don't even think this is just limited to tarot readings - I think it has to do with all types of readings. For example - I was binge calling back in November-December about my POI and MANY readers saw reconciliation by January. These readers told me to just stay quiet - do not contact her - it wont help the situation. One day I didn't listen and I called my POI in a major moment of weakness - and yup - we didn't reconcile in January! It was delayed by a full month - February is when I got my first point of contact. I was so hell bent on getting what I wanted right then because it was in the "cards" for me. However I changed my path by making a choice - and the entire course changed! Things are better now, though! But just a personal anecdote on what happened to me in my own situation!

Offline Jjj

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2017, 05:29:52 PM »
I feel i believe the psychics that predict the big picture/outcome predictions.  The ones that sit there and predict step by step whats gonna happen i feel is more hard to believe cause things can change day by day or week by week. Thats why i like clairvoyant psychics. They can see the event and and outcome happening, even with twist and turns happening leading up to that time. But i guess it depends on what you like and the connection.

My favorite one has seen the same outcome since 2 years ago but doed not give timming. So this could happen next year or 5 years from now.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2017, 07:08:36 PM »
I feel i believe the psychics that predict the big picture/outcome predictions.  The ones that sit there and predict step by step whats gonna happen i feel is more hard to believe cause things can change day by day or week by week. Thats why i like clairvoyant psychics. They can see the event and and outcome happening, even with twist and turns happening leading up to that time. But i guess it depends on what you like and the connection.

My favorite one has seen the same outcome since 2 years ago but doed not give timming. So this could happen next year or 5 years from now.
who is your fave?

Dave CP

Offline verb18

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2017, 07:10:54 PM »

I agree with this 100% - Tarot readings can somewhat be shifty too, IMO. I can level with tarot if clairvoyants use it as a tool, but not otherwise. Anyone can sign up on Keen and read tarot, so if they can't back up their cards with things they see, I don't trust it.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2017, 07:11:28 PM »
Unfortunately I let it take away my power. It made me insecure and doubt more than I ever had before and it made me so passive like I'd never been before. And yes...it put me in lots of debt. Honestly I know I blame myself for the most of this; I'm the one that made the decision to get readings and keep getting reads. I allowed myself to fall off the wagon more than once. I gave up my power of my own life. But lesson learned the hard way... now to build myself back up. Sure I've had a few good outcomes/predictions come to pass but I regret ever starting to get readings to begin with. I know things would be better if I had never started. But again, lesson learned.

mo45

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2017, 01:27:08 PM »
Same here for me too. The lesson needs to be learnt, and never to be repeated. Once per 1-3 months is fine but never ever to binge on them. Ever.
Unfortunately I let it take away my power. It made me insecure and doubt more than I ever had before and it made me so passive like I'd never been before. And yes...it put me in lots of debt. Honestly I know I blame myself for the most of this; I'm the one that made the decision to get readings and keep getting reads. I allowed myself to fall off the wagon more than once. I gave up my power of my own life. But lesson learned the hard way... now to build myself back up. Sure I've had a few good outcomes/predictions come to pass but I regret ever starting to get readings to begin with. I know things would be better if I had never started. But again, lesson learned.
This is where I am right now too. The emotional and financial drain can be very embarrassing but as long as you take a lesson away from it then thats all that matters!