Author Topic: Psychics who were all wrong for me  (Read 17004 times)

Offline maroonlight

Psychics who were all wrong for me
« on: April 01, 2017, 03:40:29 AM »
Back in October of 2016 was when I first started calling CP about an ex that I was hung up on. Almost all of them said he would return, but all timelines have passed and I tried reaching out to him after a year of no contact, and he never responded, so I know that he does not feel the way they said he did. I've now moved on to someone else who I am also having difficulties with, but this is just my list of who was wrong regarding my ex returning to me:

Chiquita

Rachel

Leo

Kerrigan

Caroline

Britta

Saskia

Autumn

Theo

Lucrecia

Hern

Walter

Luna

Colin

Pollyanna

Fallon

Dahlia

Maryanne

Psychics who were also full of crap and completely unable to pick up on the situation:

Frank

Riley

Clarion

« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 02:57:42 PM by maroonlight »

Offline cosmogirl76

Re: Psychics who were all wrong for me
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 07:19:58 AM »
So sorry to hear that Maroonlight :-( I'm sure everyoneon here can relate to you. The only one's I found to be accurate with predictions are Tara. She's been amazing!!! Saskia (didnt work for you i see, but she's been right on both job and lov) and brice. Only spoke to him once but he nailed the exact date breakthrough communication would come and sure enough he was exactly right! Tara also saw an important week (week 13 of the year) and later exact date in that week 29 coming up and it totally happened. She is also the only one to have picked up details such as the thirf party without me saying zip! I cannot recommend her enough!

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2017, 12:05:01 PM »
I called Tara again the other night, and even though we had only spoken once and it was a month ago, she did remember me somewhat. She gave me the same prediction and timeframe 20 to 21st week of the year so we shall see.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2017, 05:10:12 PM »
Lol Tara never remembered me or my story first 5 times out of 8 I called her but she always came up with the sane timelines and predictions. She had been telling me for weeks and weeks that week 13 would be a shift. She was right. So believe her when she sees certain timelines!

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2017, 07:40:26 PM »
Really? That is so weird because that was only the second time and she asked me if we had read before saying that I sounded really familiar. She gave me a timeline as to hearing from the POI but the outcome was really uncertain. She said there will be a renewal of communication, but as to what happens next , that is up to us. Did she give you a more specific outcome?

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2017, 07:57:23 PM »
Well I meant she didnt remember my story most of times and who i was exactly but she would kniw we'd spoken before. By now she just knows immediately. Though she hardly ever remembers exactly what she channeled for me before. She did and does give me an outcome but she will never state it as a hard fact. She leaves room for free will I guess but I can only appreciate that.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2017, 10:37:05 PM »
I see. Yeah she told me that she does not believe in only one possible outcome for a situation, but she said she saw someone who was an air sign that was going to show up, and that she didn't feel the POI was "the one," said he was damaged goods from his divorce, she also seemed to be a little judgemental in the way that she asked for dates of birth, and she knew that the POI was much older than me, so she kept bringing up the age difference as a negative factor.

Rediska

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2017, 10:44:23 AM »
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,1885.0.html

If it gives you a peace of mind. All wrong. However, Abrielle did give me a 6 for someone else and ended up being correct. Also-Abigail is pending. Nevada and Naveah said Feb and March-nope. Dominique said April-May-June and holidays. Nope on holidays but pending on April-May-June

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2017, 12:26:20 PM »

If it gives you a peace of mind. All wrong. However, Abrielle did give me a 6 for someone else and ended up being correct. Also-Abigail is pending. Nevada and Naveah said Feb and March-nope. Dominique said April-May-June and holidays. Nope on holidays but pending on April-May-June

It's pretty lame that they like to claim how all of these psychics have been tested for accuracy, when they've been practically ALWAYS wrong for me so far, and their answers have varied so much with differing outcomes and timelines. If they were all truly psychic, the answers would all be just about the same.

It shocks me how Abrielle is so popular and has made it to $10 per min when all she does is sugar coat and tell you what you want to hear. She told me that a guy I wasn't even dating was in love with me..REALLY?

Rediska

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2017, 08:06:56 PM »

It's pretty lame that they like to claim how all of these psychics have been tested for accuracy, when they've been practically ALWAYS wrong for me so far, and their answers have varied so much with differing outcomes and timelines. If they were all truly psychic, the answers would all be just about the same.

It shocks me how Abrielle is so popular and has made it to $10 per min when all she does is sugar coat and tell you what you want to hear. She told me that a guy I wasn't even dating was in love with me..REALLY?

Maybe that's how she got to be at that price-because she tells you what you want to hear. However, a customer rep did tell me that if she isn't getting timelines she'll tell you or if she doesn't connect with you she'll let you know. That made me feel better that she isn't unicorns and rainbows with everyone. She told me he is in love with me as well-I'm sorry but NO. That is not how someone behaves if they are in love. If anything he's confused at best.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2017, 08:47:06 PM »
Yeah she told me we would get together in 2 months when I read with her so we'll see. Seriously, she could at least make it sound more realistic because if the guy was in love with me I wouldn't have to call a psychic.

Rediska

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2017, 09:33:07 PM »
That's not too bad of a timeframe I suppose. Here is what I noticed about her given her testimonials: she does best with short-term timelines as opposed to long-term timelines. When I called towards the end of February she told me April 7th for a re-connection. However, I feel like if I called in November she would have said January for a re-connection. She is also very big on love and relationships so I think she  does best if there has been a recent disconnection. Unfortunately, I have not spoken to the POI for almost 8 months due to circumstances on his end (don't worry I stopped getting readings since last month and even then it was with only one person).

So I asked her, 'Okay, well what will he say when he returns?" she said, "Oh, just to talk." Seriously!? no one intentionally puts you on the backburner for that long just to re-connect and have a nice little chat. I was also a little astounded that she "psychically" disagreed with what the POI said to me during our last phone call because she felt like it wasn't going to be me vs his family. She felt like he was going to attempt to make the connection stronger and that "psychically" we were destined together but he would have to clear things up with his family and it could take 2 years. I am crossing my fingers for April 7th but meh...

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2017, 10:00:05 PM »
Yeah she told me we would get together in 2 months when I read with her so we'll see. Seriously, she could at least make it sound more realistic because if the guy was in love with me I wouldn't have to call a psychic.

E X A C T L Y !!!!!!!!!

Rediska

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2017, 10:04:15 PM »
Bella I remember you reading with her and nothing panned out? I just re-read all her threads. I went back to her in Feb because she got a number correct in terms of seeing someone and it was a difficult question that I imposed on her.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2017, 10:22:21 PM »
That's not too bad of a timeframe I suppose. Here is what I noticed about her given her testimonials: she does best with short-term timelines as opposed to long-term timelines. When I called towards the end of February she told me April 7th for a re-connection. However, I feel like if I called in November she would have said January for a re-connection. She is also very big on love and relationships so I think she  does best if there has been a recent disconnection. Unfortunately, I have not spoken to the POI for almost 8 months due to circumstances on his end (don't worry I stopped getting readings since last month and even then it was with only one person).

So I asked her, 'Okay, well what will he say when he returns?" she said, "Oh, just to talk." Seriously!? no one intentionally puts you on the backburner for that long just to re-connect and have a nice little chat. I was also a little astounded that she "psychically" disagreed with what the POI said to me during our last phone call because she felt like it wasn't going to be me vs his family. She felt like he was going to attempt to make the connection stronger and that "psychically" we were destined together but he would have to clear things up with his family and it could take 2 years. I am crossing my fingers for April 7th but meh...

I'm sorry it's been that long..that's like when I was calling about my ex in November after it had been a year. They all gave me 1 to 2 month timeframes. He had actually moved out of the state and they all told me that he would move back, but he never did. I've been calling a different group of psychics, and if these predictions don't pan out I promised myself I would never call them again