Author Topic: Psychics who were all wrong for me  (Read 17002 times)

Rediska

Re: Psychics who were all wrong for me
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2017, 02:51:14 AM »
That's not too bad of a timeframe I suppose. Here is what I noticed about her given her testimonials: she does best with short-term timelines as opposed to long-term timelines. When I called towards the end of February she told me April 7th for a re-connection. However, I feel like if I called in November she would have said January for a re-connection. She is also very big on love and relationships so I think she  does best if there has been a recent disconnection. Unfortunately, I have not spoken to the POI for almost 8 months due to circumstances on his end (don't worry I stopped getting readings since last month and even then it was with only one person).

So I asked her, 'Okay, well what will he say when he returns?" she said, "Oh, just to talk." Seriously!? no one intentionally puts you on the backburner for that long just to re-connect and have a nice little chat. I was also a little astounded that she "psychically" disagreed with what the POI said to me during our last phone call because she felt like it wasn't going to be me vs his family. She felt like he was going to attempt to make the connection stronger and that "psychically" we were destined together but he would have to clear things up with his family and it could take 2 years. I am crossing my fingers for April 7th but meh...

I'm sorry it's been that long..that's like when I was calling about my ex in November after it had been a year. They all gave me 1 to 2 month timeframes. He had actually moved out of the state and they all told me that he would move back, but he never did. I've been calling a different group of psychics, and if these predictions don't pan out I promised myself I would never call them again

My POI also moved. Are you sure we aren't calling about the same person? lol  ;)

I would suggest to stop calling and stop logging onto these forums. They do more damage than harm-trust me.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2017, 03:59:05 AM »
I'm probably not going to call CP anymore. I have a reading with Joanne Gerber on Tuesday which I've waited 3 weeks for, so I hope this is my ultimate truth and final destination for my situation. No matter what happens, we will carry on with our lives and everything will be ok, and the pain will heal. I hope for the best outcomes..

Offline Leoannasun

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2019, 07:09:00 PM »
This is going to sound harsh but the problem is more likely the kind of questions you are asking. Be honest with yourself. Did you tell these psychics things that made it sound like your ex would return making them think he would and so giving you the answer you wanted to hear? If they had told you he won't return, would have been angry at the reader? All these things can influence a reading.

Second, it's really stupid to base the accuracy of a reader on timeframes and questions like "Will he call me tomorrow? Will he call me next week? Does he love me enough to marry me? Etc."

You will get much better and more accurate answer if you ask objective questions. Like what kind of job do you see me in next? Or when will I meet someone for a long term relationship and what will they be like? These questions will have a solid answer because they will be in your akashic record. We have far LESS control over our futures and the timing of events than we'd like to think. I have had many predictions happen over the years but they took YEARS. Some predictions took 10-15 years to happen after I got the prediction including predictions of when I'd get married and have kids and predictions related to career opportunities.

If you really want to educate yourself on this topic I suggest this article on timing and free will vs fate.

http://scottpetullo.com/blog/2011/09/astrology-numerology-and-prediction-timing-of-predestined-events-q-a/
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 07:12:07 PM by Leoannasun »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2019, 09:09:17 PM »
Wow, high and mighty posts I typically avoid as if anyone person is right over another? Nope. Those who talk should typically say based on their life experiences they feel such and such is more likely to happen as opposed to I know I’m right and this is the way it is. It’s not and never will be.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2019, 09:13:36 PM »
Wow, high and mighty posts I typically avoid as if anyone person is right over another? Nope. Those who talk should typically say based on their life experiences they feel such and such is more likely to happen as opposed to I know I’m right and this is the way it is. It’s not and never will be.

Word!

Offline bstalling

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2019, 01:14:05 AM »
This is going to sound harsh but the problem is more likely the kind of questions you are asking. Be honest with yourself. Did you tell these psychics things that made it sound like your ex would return making them think he would and so giving you the answer you wanted to hear? If they had told you he won't return, would have been angry at the reader? All these things can influence a reading.

Second, it's really stupid to base the accuracy of a reader on timeframes and questions like "Will he call me tomorrow? Will he call me next week? Does he love me enough to marry me? Etc."

You will get much better and more accurate answer if you ask objective questions. Like what kind of job do you see me in next? Or when will I meet someone for a long term relationship and what will they be like? These questions will have a solid answer because they will be in your akashic record. We have far LESS control over our futures and the timing of events than we'd like to think. I have had many predictions happen over the years but they took YEARS. Some predictions took 10-15 years to happen after I got the prediction including predictions of when I'd get married and have kids and predictions related to career opportunities.

If you really want to educate yourself on this topic I suggest this article on timing and free will vs fate.

http://scottpetullo.com/blog/2011/09/astrology-numerology-and-prediction-timing-of-predestined-events-q-a/

None of these things matter if the psychic has abilities and is doing their job.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2019, 04:37:51 AM »
I havent called california psychics in probably 11+ years but I can say without a doubt it was the worst of the services I had ever used.  I havent used them all mind you but this one was the all time worst for me.  I dont think one thing I was told ever happened...short term or long term...I never even found a good empath on that site.  It was a complete waste.  I dont know how they can claim that all of them are tested for accuracy.  I feel the same way about psychic source to be honest although, I have had some accuracy on that site with readers in that past but I rarely if ever call anyone from there any more.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2019, 06:04:35 AM »
While I do believe (from experience) that questions ( the way they are asked), can influence a reading...it’s not the sole factor. Some readers are just bs, some are good for many and just don’t connect with others.....but I get your point as I’ve totally changed the way I read and of course who I read with. I pretty much stick with the same team and know how they read and how to work with them. Accuracy is much better keeping this in mind. I know most of us believe all readers should be “good” with just giving a prediction in response to any question...but sometimes it doesn’t work that way.

Meaning...if someone asks “do you see a relationship with my poi and i?”...well you have to ask yourself....are you even in contact with that person? Some readers can’t gauge a whole relationship if the person isn’t in your current energy...so that question can be far reaching ...maybe asking “ will said person reconnect with me romantically?”....makes for a better question and better prediction

Just my 2 cents

Offline devangk3

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2020, 02:01:11 AM »
Tara was terrible ask so many questions, I ended call in 2 mins most of them are sugar-coated except few