Author Topic: readers who fold like a cheap trick..  (Read 1629 times)

Offline peppie

readers who fold like a cheap trick..
« on: March 25, 2017, 03:36:25 AM »
ever have a reader that gave you a reading and then they hear your tone of voice or you might say something that indicates a situation changed and they give you a completely opposite reading ? ugh i HATE those. makes you realize they were probably making stuff all the whole time.

moonlight412

Re: readers who fold like a cheap trick..
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2017, 02:27:04 PM »
I have had an experience like that but I don't think it was tone of my voice, it was more details that I gave her.. This reader kept telling me that despite being a woman I am not being loving, more patient, and guys will pull back if you show too much love, and if the guy doesn't tell me how much he loves me then I should, because she can clearly see that he does love me.. listening to this crap pissed me off at so many different levels, but I maintained my calm, and told her that I have tried talking to him but I can't force him so I think I need to let him go and if she sees anything else for me.. After 2 minutes of rambling, she says, that guy is horrible, he will never change, he is not a good person and why can't I let him go, what's wrong with me!!!!!
That made me go WTF!

Offline peppie

Re: readers who fold like a cheap trick..
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2017, 09:23:47 PM »
yeah... i hate the ones who have been telling you something for MONTHS and then you come with a down tone and suddenly after MONTHS get something completely different. it just makes you feel so.... DECEIVED.

also... i'm not sure how i feel about when something happens and the outcome changes... should outcomes change? that just annoys me.