Author Topic: DZigns  (Read 41516 times)

ladya

Re: DZigns
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2017, 03:46:05 PM »
I chatted with her two weeks ago and she thought she was  picking up communication coming in from poi in days. She said he has a "need" to talk to me. It wasn't my poi, instead it was a male co-worker and the energy was all mixed up.

this has happened to me before. you know what i feel helps.. mediate before on the person or look at his picture during or like when connecting like when youre asking the question. maybe its placebo effect lol but i feel like it helps to get the proper energy of a person.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2017, 04:10:34 PM »
Love the placebo analogy. I will try this next time time. Thanks

Offline bstalling

« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2017, 12:33:49 AM »
she was right about me having some crazy heart palpitations. never happened to me before.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2017, 09:29:46 PM »
This reader was extremely accurate about a few people I would run across during the holidays. She said she was me doing things
I normally don't do and she was right lol. She saw me line dancing (I never dance!) with a group of new friends and this did happen recently.

Very good general reader I would say...information just flows out of her.I'm not sure if she is very good with specific questions (about a person--if so and so will happen) Lets see how accurate some of her predictions are in new year because she saw me traveling to some very specific countries.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2017, 05:12:21 AM »
This reader was extremely accurate about a few people I would run across during the holidays. She said she was me doing things
I normally don't do and she was right lol. She saw me line dancing (I never dance!) with a group of new friends and this did happen recently.

Very good general reader I would say...information just flows out of her.I'm not sure if she is very good with specific questions (about a person--if so and so will happen) Lets see how accurate some of her predictions are in new year because she saw me traveling to some very specific countries.

She's horrible tbh with direct questions and misreads things out the wazoo. How did you phrase your question to her? I've already removed her from my favs list with a previous intent to return, after reading with her twice. She seemed so on point and accurate but idk. I feel she is good at sucking you in, if she isn't accurate I mean.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2017, 07:20:18 AM »
Her predictions never happened and her timeframes sucked

Offline britbrat

« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2017, 04:14:47 PM »
She has been pretty accurate for me as well. I have asked direct questions and she tends to ramble a bit. She's also able to read farther out than most of them.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2018, 03:00:30 AM »

She's horrible tbh with direct questions and misreads things out the wazoo. How did you phrase your question to her? I've already removed her from my favs list with a previous intent to return, after reading with her twice. She seemed so on point and accurate but idk. I feel she is good at sucking you in, if she isn't accurate I mean.

I went general and then asked questions...but she wasnt very good with my direct questions. If you just leave her talking, she creates a chain of events...and it can lead to other areas. I think she is the most accurate this way.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2018, 06:20:05 AM »
I haven't tried anyone new in over a year, so I got in her line to see if she could give me a short general reading but I've been in line for days now. It appears as if she gets online daily so I don't really understand why I'm not moving in her line?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 06:21:38 AM by Luckystar »

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2018, 11:12:32 AM »
I haven't tried anyone new in over a year, so I got in her line to see if she could give me a short general reading but I've been in line for days now. It appears as if she gets online daily so I don't really understand why I'm not moving in her line?
She hardly (in a blue moon) talks by phone u gotta do chat..she logs on daily esp mid mornings.I talked to her 12/31.I love her.Her predictions & smalldetails happen for me

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2018, 12:47:32 AM »
She always does chat on Keen, but she has her own site. I believe she talks by phone there.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2018, 10:26:09 PM »
Ok... I caught her on chat :)  Around 4pm CST

My reading was incredibly positive.
I asked if I would get a new job soon and she saw it happening for me "in the first quarter of the year"
When I asked about my love interest, she saw travel between us (he lives in a different city than I do at the moment), and then said we would talk about living together and that it would happen. She also mentioned me getting a ring from this person. For the record, Kisha (Aries Intuition) also told me that we would be in a committed relationship and that we would be living together before the end of this year. Kisha did not mention a ring though.
Denise also said that she saw more education or training for me for a job which Cookie (Spiritualist Reader) has also told me.
I will be back to update
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 10:35:09 PM by Luckystar »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2018, 03:52:43 AM »
Yep, the first reading with DZigns, she was extremely positive and said a lot of things that had me on top of the moon, but absolutely nothing happened and I couldn't understand that.
The second reading, when I mentioned how nothing happened, all she did was rehash the previous chat session and talk about delays. The second reading was just a flop, a huge disappointment.
I was really liking her too.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2018, 05:49:45 AM »
Yep, the first reading with DZigns, she was extremely positive and said a lot of things that had me on top of the moon, but absolutely nothing happened and I couldn't understand that.
The second reading, when I mentioned how nothing happened, all she did was rehash the previous chat session and talk about delays. The second reading was just a flop, a huge disappointment.
I was really liking her too.

Sorry to hear :(
I'm glad I read with her for entertainment basically. Nevertheless, I will let you know if anything she said transpires.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 03:44:34 AM by Luckystar »

Offline whit777

« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2018, 01:38:27 PM »
I got a reading in September and she didn't say anything about living with the POI or a ring. But we don't have that kind of situation just yet so she could have just as easily been going off of the fact that that would be unrealistic in my situation. I felt she was really accurate at the time and even confirming a couple things that were impressive but now that I look back at the chat.. About 90% of it wasn't true and didn't happen. She was just picking up on everyone in the situation in a really bad light. Everyone except the POI and myself at least. And she pretty much said about 4 different people that they know things and have bad energy and are trying to get in the way. Even his best friend. But what ended up happening is his best friend was the one person who was playing match maker in a sense and really helped me out in a big way over the last couple months. The POI and I are doing much better than we were then and a big part of it is because of the best friend. And I know the best friend extremely well at this point because the three of us are on a project together at work. Her assessment of him felt very wrong at the time but I didn't want to be naive so I just figured I would know his true colors in due time. And sure enough, I did. It's just the opposite of what she had said. The other 3 people she talked about (I didnt really ask about them but she kept seeing people "around") could be either way. I dont know them well enough to know. But they definitely aren't as interested in screwing things up with us as she had implied.

The other thing about that reading is she said something specific would happen in a couple weeks and at the time I was thinking it would, too. She pulled it out of thin air even. But at the time of the reading, I know now that that thing couldn't have happened. And in fact it happened with my POI but just with someone else and not me. It was a platonic thing though so it's fine in that regard but she was just completely wrong about me being present for this thing when the plans had already been made with someone else.

There were a few things peppered in there that were very accurate, though. I think she picked up on my POI really well and his intentions toward me. Things are a lot closer to what I've been wanting at this point with him and she did predict things would work themselves out and he cares for me very much. But it wasn't nearly as simple as she made it seem and I've been through a lot of intense emotions and there were a few times when I was just blind sided by things I had no idea about and wouldn't have suspected since this reading and she didnt pick up on a single thing about it. And they weren't the type of things that I could've caused or affected. They were all very much things that were already happening.. I just didn't know yet.

Overall, I'm glad I have at least a good sense of if someone is friend or foe. That could've gone terribly if I would've started to suspect the best friend of things. She told me to not say another word to him about what's going on with me and the POI. If I had done that, he would've never known to help us out and also, he was the only person that knew that I had nothing to worry about and it turned out to be him that gave me the reassurance I was looking for lol. Maybe it was a bad day for her though. I dont know how she couldve gotten such bad energy from so many people. I think it's possible that lines got crossed or something like that. But that being said, I won't read with her again.

It's actually kind of interesting to go back and read my chats from sep/oct I'm realizing lol. So many unexpected things happened that greatly altered things. And I had no clue whatsoever which makes it impossible for someone to read the situation based off of my responses. Maybe I'll make a post about it later..

anything