Author Topic: DZigns  (Read 40048 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: DZigns
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2017, 04:02:36 PM »
I'm actually waiting on her predictions...when will June get here!!??

Did the prediction pass?

The predictions are actually for End of July to middle of August. I was trying to hurry time along by asking for June when we were in May.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2017, 02:04:52 AM »
I am new to this forum but have been calling psychics on keen for almost 3 years. Recently I tried DZigns and asked her about my career. It seems like she may be accurate but I will know for sure only in a couple of months.

Does anyone have anymore updates on DZigns' career predictions? I am still looking for a good career reader. Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 08:13:10 PM by helloworld »

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2017, 02:17:32 AM »
@helloworld I posted under career ..DZigns predicted me getting a job one year before it happened..Down to the month !

Offline helloworld

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2017, 02:26:22 AM »
@ transplantnurse Thank you! So happy to hear.

Offline monika

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2017, 03:21:20 AM »
hello, I am in her queue for over a week already, and she does not call. Could you, please let me know what time is she usually available on chat? Thank you

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2017, 03:35:14 AM »
In the one year I have read with Denise I have only seen her do calls once!she only does chat..During the days..all day random times ..She logs in does a read and logs off .I know can't help you.I would say try mornings before noon.Or email her and see what she says .Let us know .i would love to know too if she has a schedule or time slots

Offline monika

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2017, 03:43:22 AM »
In the one year I have read with Denise I have only seen her do calls once!she only does chat..During the days..all day random times ..She logs in does a read and logs off .I know can't help you.I would say try mornings before noon.Or email her and see what she says .Let us know .i would love to know too if she has a schedule or time slots
thank you so much. I emailed her twice and no response so far... :(

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2017, 03:49:03 AM »
I read with her twice and I believe both times, it was just blind luck when I was able to catch her. I have her bookmarked as a favorite.
The first time was Sunday morning: 4/02/2017 10:23 AM PST
The second time was Tuesday night: 7/4/17 6:28 PM PST.

Be sure and bookmark her (flag the heart) so that it's easier to see when she is available.

Offline Livvie

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2017, 11:17:26 AM »
I read wither her a few times a couple of years ago and nothing came to pass unfortunately

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2017, 01:06:39 PM »
I caught her last night but her reading changed from earlier this year. However, the situation may have changed too, who knows. The reading as a whole felt a little off last night though. It just didn't resonate as much as the ones before where I felt like she was really seeing the situation.

this is what I don't get...shouldn't a good psychic "see" the changes?  what good is getting readings if stuff can change, and the predictions change? 

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2017, 01:44:53 PM »
Yea it's annoying. Before, she said it WOULD be a relationship but it will take a little time and  she gave timing that was very realistic to the situation. She said 6 months would be soonest (around now), into 2018 at the latest. Now she said to make a wish and that she sees that I will get more of  what I am looking for in relation to my wish, but then said we will not be in a relationship and I will be with someone else. Which is fine, it's just different.

yea, to me (at least) that means they read wrong in the first place.  I really am starting to think "predictions" are just guesses based on current energy.  which is about all you can get from a reading, current feelings...but future, no. 

Offline whskers

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2017, 04:24:17 PM »
Sadly, i won't be reading with her again. 

My first question was about a new job.  She sees a 9 so she said it's either august 9, or 9 weeks or 9 days or September.  Which is reasonable. So i asked her if i will get a job offer from a specific company.. so she said she thinks i will and she sees it as a family business.  That company is not a family business and it's one of the biggest in its industry.  So i said it's a partnership (like not a corporation).  And she said.. "partnership can be like a family too or when you work with them, you would have good co-workers.."  Ok.. I'll buy that.

The next question is about my POI.  She said that my POI knows that he needs to communicate better and intends to.  And sees him coming back in 10.. she thinks October.  She said he does not do well with long distance.  Which is true.. i live 2,000 miles away from POI.  SO i mentioned to her that he is in japan so maybe the reason why he is not too communicative.  THen this is when it gets weird.. she said that he is not having a good time in Japan (he's there for vacation).  This is what she said verbatim "It's not the best place for him, he's not really happy there. I do see it being temporary and he will move back".  So i said.. he is just on vacation.  Then she said, ok so when does he come back from vacation?  So that's when I ended the chat.....   I mean i guess she got some points right. Just mixed up his vacation versus where he lives.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2017, 05:04:19 PM »
Dzigns was no good for me unfortunately. Sounded like she was guessing, not one of her predictions have come to pass. Not surprising since her predictions made no sense for my situation.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2017, 05:55:08 PM »
Dzigns told me it would be all about sex with my POI in July. It would be hot and heavy, very sexual. Funny thing is, my POI does not live around me at this moment in time, so it's impossible for us to have sex.... And we haven't had sex this month. I also asked her a question about ignorning him and she said ignoring him would make him go away. LOL i had to laugh at this, because when I ignore him that is usually when he comes on to me very intensely. He has never gone away in the time i've known him and i've ignored him plenty of times.  So she was wrong. I don't think i would call back.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 06:21:47 PM by wildfox87 »

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2017, 06:22:59 AM »
First time I read with Denise I said the same thing predictions won't come to pass & rolled my eyes .one year later looking at my notes she was right.She gave me an accurate prediction I had to tell her she herself was damn near shocked she picked up on my prediction down to the T!to the month ,date,physical description,career,age.
I think if she doesn't work for u she doesn't and if she does ,then she does.
Like Cookie or Lotus of light I don't see what the hype is with them?Anyway good luck