Author Topic: DZigns  (Read 40051 times)

Offline Summergirl

Re: DZigns
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2017, 09:10:29 PM »
I had reading with a week ago. i was confused between few guys that showed up in my life.  New guy, old boyfriend, old fillings, new hook up..etc. she said the guy i will be with like to cook, she saw me and this guy cooking and fooling around in the kitchen. i dont cook at home, and didnt cook with A GUY IN MY kitchen past 3 years. Guess what? it happened last night, with new guy, in my kitchen, fooling around and cooking. I asked her about another guy that i dated earlier this year, she said this guy ghosted me, which is true. she is definitely good and pick up stuff.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2017, 09:17:23 PM »
First time I read with Denise I said the same thing predictions won't come to pass & rolled my eyes .one year later looking at my notes she was right.She gave me an accurate prediction I had to tell her she herself was damn near shocked she picked up on my prediction down to the T!to the month ,date,physical description,career,age.
I think if she doesn't work for u she doesn't and if she does ,then she does.
Like Cookie or Lotus of light I don't see what the hype is with them?Anyway good luck
I had reading with a week ago. i was confused between few guys that showed up in my life.  New guy, old boyfriend, old fillings, new hook up..etc. she said the guy i will be with like to cook, she saw me and this guy cooking and fooling around in the kitchen. i dont cook at home, and didnt cook with A GUY IN MY kitchen past 3 years. Guess what? it happened last night, with new guy, in my kitchen, fooling around and cooking. I asked her about another guy that i dated earlier this year, she said this guy ghosted me, which is true. she is definitely good and pick up stuff.
So good to know. I'm still waiting for her stuff to transpire although I hated it she had to review the previous transcript. Why is that? I don't mind if she doesn't remember, I'm there for new info anyhow and I hated having to tell her nothing happened yet as she previously said.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2017, 10:47:22 PM »
I actually tried her for a few minutes on chat concerning my work and relocation changes and she got a few specific details that she couldnt have guessed. Im a bit surprised, because I used to see her all the time on Liveperson and she seemed like one of those scam readers. kinda impressed with the level of detail..thumbs up

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2017, 12:03:53 AM »
I actually tried her for a few minutes on chat concerning my work and relocation changes and she got a few specific details that she couldnt have guessed. Im a bit surprised, because I used to see her all the time on Liveperson and she seemed like one of those scam readers. kinda impressed with the level of detail..thumbs up
She is harder to catch on Keen. Is she still on Liveperson?

Offline Livvie

« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2017, 12:16:53 AM »
She didn't work for me but for those that like her, I thought I had read she has her own site but can't seem to find it on the thread. Is this her? It says on the site her name is Denise. Anyone know? Just throwing it out there.

http://www.dzigns.net

Offline bstalling

« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2017, 12:37:12 AM »
She is harder to catch on Keen. Is she still on Liveperson?

I'm talking years back. Liveperson changed to Kasamba..and I don't see her on there. I may try her personal site if predictions start happening for more folks.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2017, 12:38:25 AM »
She didn't work for me but for those that like her, I thought I had read she has her own site but can't seem to find it on the thread. Is this her? It says on the site her name is Denise. Anyone know? Just throwing it out there.

http://www.dzigns.net

yeah thats her

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2017, 12:48:51 AM »
Back in the day I used to love reading with Denise and shes actually one I will always recommend. She would get SO many things right for me;some scarily accurate! She got a lot of contact dates right, was right about events where I would see my POI. (She actually knew about 3 events before I knew they were even being planned). Ive also had things come to pass after she said it (I've looked back on old readings and realized she was right about some things)

Unfortunately it seemed like the more I read with her that she just grew to be inaccurate for me. I don't know if she got lazy and went off of old information, or if she just stopped getting as much information. She was still super nice but I felt like I got less predictions from her or just wrong ones. She would sometimes remind me of information from past readings (remember I told you this last time? This is still coming."  OR "You said he enjoys [particular hobby] right? yes thats taking up his time lately A LOT".  She predicted a better job for my POI but I was the one who ended up with a better job. So unless he also gets a new job she was only half right on that one.. Some information she is definitely right on regarding past and present feelings or his present state of mind or what he's currently preoccupied with. I've had things shes said verified by him or by close friends. She predicted sex with me and him sometime this year but she threw out so many numbers that I don't know if it will even happen. (Would be damn nice!!! lol). She gave me two numbers and said it could be weeks or months.. still a little time left so I guess we will see. I try not to hold on to timing too much since I stopped getting readings like I used to.

The only thing I don't like about her is she is one of those people that doesn't believe in women reaching out first. She thinks it is the man's role to always reach out and women are meant to wait because if he wants to talk he will (previous experience has taught me this is not always true as men get scared or get egos too). I say give her a try you can.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2017, 03:55:45 AM »
Hopefulheart, I've been 1st in line for her for nesrly a month. I'm going to up my waiting time. She sounds really good. Is she American? There was a British lady I used to read with about 8 years ago named Denise, that was sooo good. We lost touch, and ever since I've tried reading with every Denise I came across, in hopes of finding her again lol.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2017, 10:38:43 AM »
Hopefulheart, I've been 1st in line for her for nesrly a month. I'm going to up my waiting time. She sounds really good. Is she American? There was a British lady I used to read with about 8 years ago named Denise, that was sooo good. We lost touch, and ever since I've tried reading with every Denise I came across, in hopes of finding her again lol.

Think she only does chat?

I've only ever spoken to her on chat. I think that's all she offers but I could be wrong. She was great for me though when she was great. When she's off she is off. But when she is on she is spot on

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2017, 12:51:34 PM »
She has her own site where you call her.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2017, 09:41:29 PM »
Have booked a reading, it's in an hour and a half. I will report back then !

Offline bstalling

« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2017, 11:13:13 PM »
well hey, a small prediction from the short reading happened. She said to expect a certain behavior from someone involved with my training/certification..and the behavior happened today.

Maybe Ill book a longer reading. I wonder what is the best way to read with her. Ask specific questions or go for general?

Offline Exposed

« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2017, 06:33:07 AM »
She was right about a new project. She mentioned (today), the next day...Monday. It happened.
She was also right personality flaw of a professional (POI).

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2017, 11:26:47 AM »
I chatted with her two weeks ago and she thought she was  picking up communication coming in from poi in days. She said he has a "need" to talk to me. It wasn't my poi, instead it was a male co-worker and the energy was all mixed up.