Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 235063 times)

josh34

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #570 on: July 05, 2019, 06:39:57 PM »
Sorry to come back to this thread but Gaylene said he would turn things around and come back to the family, he reached out again and asked when my next app was, and asked if we could go shopping for him. Nothing spectacular but I think he’s trying to come back around. For the baby at least. But idk. Still feeling a little :/

You're okay!

Just a little unsolicited advice, while I think it's AMAZING you're standing your ground and holding your independence, I would take him up on his offer "sometimes". If you're too distant he will likely pull away. Pulling forward and back is fine in this instance, I feel, but going too far in one direction can cause a negative outcome. Just my two cents. Hope that was okay to say. I just want you to get what you want, and yeah (:

ladya

« Reply #571 on: July 05, 2019, 06:53:18 PM »
Sorry to come back to this thread but Gaylene said he would turn things around and come back to the family, he reached out again and asked when my next app was, and asked if we could go shopping for him. Nothing spectacular but I think he’s trying to come back around. For the baby at least. But idk. Still feeling a little :/

You're okay!

Just a little unsolicited advice, while I think it's AMAZING you're standing your ground and holding your independence, I would take him up on his offer "sometimes". If you're too distant he will likely pull away. Pulling forward and back is fine in this instance, I feel, but going too far in one direction can cause a negative outcome. Just my two cents. Hope that was okay to say. I just want you to get what you want, and yeah (:

Agreed.

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #572 on: July 05, 2019, 08:01:57 PM »

You're okay!

Agreed.
Thank you for the advice, but you have to understand I have been very accommodating to him and would make him a priority when it came to scheduling appointments and so on. He’s been hurtful towards me recently. And even though he’s making an effort I won’t show him I’m going to jump to everything he offers like it’s a grand thing. He was on vacation, could’ve made an effort then, and he can make visits on his days off. If I don’t see much effort, consistently at least then I don’t have to give into the little he puts in. That’s just my way of thinking now. Maybe I’m wrong but my heart is just kind of like eh.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 08:03:29 PM by Catlover86 »

ladya

« Reply #573 on: July 05, 2019, 10:28:47 PM »

You're okay!

Agreed.
Thank you for the advice, but you have to understand I have been very accommodating to him and would make him a priority when it came to scheduling appointments and so on. He’s been hurtful towards me recently. And even though he’s making an effort I won’t show him I’m going to jump to everything he offers like it’s a grand thing. He was on vacation, could’ve made an effort then, and he can make visits on his days off. If I don’t see much effort, consistently at least then I don’t have to give into the little he puts in. That’s just my way of thinking now. Maybe I’m wrong but my heart is just kind of like eh.

do whatever is right for you and what your intuition tells you. I agree def dont jump when he says so however just my opinion if you do want him in your life you will need to give in a bit too. Not saying now but when you feel is right and you feel hes made the appropriate amount of effort on his part. You know what I mean.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #574 on: July 06, 2019, 04:32:44 AM »

You're okay!

Agreed.

do whatever is right for you and what your intuition tells you. I agree def dont jump when he says so however just my opinion if you do want him in your life you will need to give in a bit too. Not saying now but when you feel is right and you feel hes made the appropriate amount of effort on his part. You know what I mean.

Hi and some more unsolicited feedback... I have read your story and if I remember / understand it correctly he's the father of your baby and has said he doesn't want a relationship now but does want to be in the baby's life. I hope this doesn't come across as judgemental and I also hope you get exactly what you want, but I think the baby's interest needs to come first regardless. And it's in the child's interest to have a participating dad... so I just suggest that you not play any kind of games, no contact etc. but rather put your hopes to the side and build a relationship that serves to support the child, even if it means swallowing your pride at times.

I am not saying be any kind of doormat for the guy... you should of course set boundaries that you can live with between the two of you, but those shouldn't effect the child if at all possible and I wouldn't push him away altogether. After all, he should and hopefully will be in your life forever, regardless of the nature of your relationship, so it serves everyone if you have a positive connection, no? And then down the road if he comes around to realizing that he wants the whole package you'll have a solid foundation as friends.

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #575 on: July 06, 2019, 05:51:52 AM »

You're okay!

Agreed.

Hi and some more unsolicited feedback... I have read your story and if I remember / understand it correctly he's the father of your baby and has said he doesn't want a relationship now but does want to be in the baby's life. I hope this doesn't come across as judgemental and I also hope you get exactly what you want, but I think the baby's interest needs to come first regardless. And it's in the child's interest to have a participating dad... so I just suggest that you not play any kind of games, no contact etc. but rather put your hopes to the side and build a relationship that serves to support the child, even if it means swallowing your pride at times.

I am not saying be any kind of doormat for the guy... you should of course set boundaries that you can live with between the two of you, but those shouldn't effect the child if at all possible and I wouldn't push him away altogether. After all, he should and hopefully will be in your life forever, regardless of the nature of your relationship, so it serves everyone if you have a positive connection, no? And then down the road if he comes around to realizing that he wants the whole package you'll have a solid foundation as friends.

Boundaries are more for his inconsistency. Not fair he can pick and choose when he wants to be involved. Not fair he feels he can be a certain way with me and then change his mind and ignore me. 

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #576 on: July 08, 2019, 11:53:54 AM »
Update: 7/7

Gaylene totally went backwards on me as well. Very negative reading. We read the day the earthquakes happened in Cali, it was positive but we got interrupted by the earthquake so I just read with her again to clarify and it just went south. Now I don’t know what to believe.

Offline fefe

« Reply #577 on: July 20, 2019, 11:19:54 PM »
AV said she got 3 for POI and new girlfriend to break up. I read with her on June 30th and it happened in exactly three weeks. Waiting for other predictions to pass. Will hopefully update soon.

Offline fefe

« Reply #578 on: July 21, 2019, 12:20:25 AM »
Thanks mrrrrh22!! I was a bit nervous with her too because I heard about how she throws numbers but she was good on that one I guess. I’m still waiting on another to unfold from her so we’ll see on that one. I hope her timing was just off a little with you and it plays out. I’m keeping the faith for all of us.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #579 on: July 21, 2019, 11:01:45 AM »
Gaylene has been one of the most accurate for me; she was the only one that said my ex would be angry with me and would pick a fight with me.  Despite our breakup, I never would have thought he was angry with me but sure enough he seemed to want to fight earlier this month which isn't his normal attitude.  She also predicted a former friend was horrible, and I got a ton of confirmation of this as well (meaning she was trying to push me to suicide).  She predicted contact correctly as well; out of the dozens of psychics I've spoken to Gaylene and Mattie (to an extent) were the only ones to predict contact correctly.

I spoke to Gaylene a few days ago after months, and she kept firm with her previous predictions.  But my question is if her far out predictions are known to occur?  She predicted something 18 months or more out for me.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #580 on: July 21, 2019, 05:29:56 PM »
I read with GAylene in March and she made two predictions for me. She said that my POI will appear out of nowhere very soon but he will go quite again she said she didnt see consistency between us till after summer. Also she said that she saw us together in a 2.

Well he did seem to appear out of nowhere in April/May so not quite "rightnow" as she predicted but in the correct fashion and then sure enough he went quite again. Then this time when I read with her in July she predicted contact in fall so she stayed firm and again said a 2 and seemed to think it will be the february time frame. So she has been consistent with the timelines. Her predictions are a month or two away I will keep you all posted of course.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #581 on: July 21, 2019, 07:18:22 PM »
Gaylene has been one of the most accurate for me; she was the only one that said my ex would be angry with me and would pick a fight with me.  Despite our breakup, I never would have thought he was angry with me but sure enough he seemed to want to fight earlier this month which isn't his normal attitude.  She also predicted a former friend was horrible, and I got a ton of confirmation of this as well (meaning she was trying to push me to suicide).  She predicted contact correctly as well; out of the dozens of psychics I've spoken to Gaylene and Mattie (to an extent) were the only ones to predict contact correctly.

I spoke to Gaylene a few days ago after months, and she kept firm with her previous predictions.  But my question is if her far out predictions are known to occur?  She predicted something 18 months or more out for me.

She's been quite good! She predicted something a year out for me, and it happened. Something is coming up later this year, that she predicted about a year and a half ago, which I'm sure is going to happen, so I'm already counting that one, too. I love her. She's one of my favorites!

Thank you, Josh.  If she predicts this correctly it will be hugely life changing!  I mean beyond compare!  But I think out of anyone I've spoken to, Gaylene has been the most accurate even when I thought she was totally off.

Offline miss_t

« Reply #582 on: July 24, 2019, 04:34:12 AM »
UPDATE:
From my reading with Gaylene last month she predicted some things that happened just now.
She picked up a reconciliation with me and poi, which I doubted because we weren’t at odds.
QoC and Clarissa also predicted the same thing but Gaylene gave more insight about what he feels around it.

Me and POI just had a very deep conversation out of the blue today. Based on this convo, I was able to validate some of the things Gaylene said last month aside from the reconciliation. She said my poi feels he owes me something and that he feels he messed something up so he needs to make it up to me. She also said that he thinks I’m a very good gf. In our convo, he was so sorry coz he thought he made me feel sad or lonely and he thinks I am way better in this relationship than him... that I have so much to give and he said he could’ve done better especially in showing his appreciation and giving me time. He is not breaking up with me by the way. Lol He was just sorry and says he’s looking forward to seeing me again. He lives on a different city so we can’t see each other as often as we want.

I never thought it’ll come to pass like this. I thought she picked up another person. Or that maybe me and poi will have an argument or something and then he’ll be sorry. I am glad though that this is what happened. I’m so happy to have this convo with him coz he’s usually not very open to talking about what he feels.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #583 on: July 24, 2019, 07:21:38 PM »
oh wow, that is such great news. him opening up and talking things out like adults, doesn't happen too often so I'm happy it happened for you:))

UPDATE:
From my reading with Gaylene last month she predicted some things that happened just now.
She picked up a reconciliation with me and poi, which I doubted because we weren’t at odds.
QoC and Clarissa also predicted the same thing but Gaylene gave more insight about what he feels around it.

Me and POI just had a very deep conversation out of the blue today. Based on this convo, I was able to validate some of the things Gaylene said last month aside from the reconciliation. She said my poi feels he owes me something and that he feels he messed something up so he needs to make it up to me. She also said that he thinks I’m a very good gf. In our convo, he was so sorry coz he thought he made me feel sad or lonely and he thinks I am way better in this relationship than him... that I have so much to give and he said he could’ve done better especially in showing his appreciation and giving me time. He is not breaking up with me by the way. Lol He was just sorry and says he’s looking forward to seeing me again. He lives on a different city so we can’t see each other as often as we want.

I never thought it’ll come to pass like this. I thought she picked up another person. Or that maybe me and poi will have an argument or something and then he’ll be sorry. I am glad though that this is what happened. I’m so happy to have this convo with him coz he’s usually not very open to talking about what he feels.

Offline Love221

« Reply #584 on: July 24, 2019, 09:28:35 PM »
I tried to search for her on Keen. Is she under another name?

anything