Author Topic: Samantha Wild  (Read 12649 times)

Offline sweetpcdenise

Re: Samantha Wild
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2012, 01:23:50 AM »
Its been around 2 years since I started working with Sam.  I think about it more like therapy but not with a set appointment, as needed and late at night.  Since she has gotten to know me and the things she says in the mirthy wiseass way makes me break out of my dramatic zone and look at my situation realistically.  A good psychic to me is someone who rattles you out of your selfish mode to look at your own unhealthy patterns.  Of course you feel like a teenager asking "does he like me" and be looking for feedback and thats normal.  But if you constantly run from reader to reader to collect the "stats" or a poll to see your chances with Mr. Right Now is not a healthy pattern.  Its better to see if you do maybe really like being single or you push them away at some point or you sabatoge it instead of manifesting what you "would like" or even indentify what you want.  To me its creepy to tell someone to look for a name with a K in it or burn a red candle or weird crap like that.  Sam helps you get off the "its always going to be this way" or "im never going to find someone" or "so and so" did you wrong.  If you do not wrap up whatever is causing the same experiences you are doomed to repeat them.  So what Samantha Wild helps you with is on a much deeper level and you have to be ready to actually look at yourself.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2020, 06:07:01 PM »
Any updates?

Offline Sag78

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2020, 06:10:40 PM »
I like her. She was right on my past relationship outcome. And she is definitely has a gift as she was describing people very well. I called her recently for a general reading and one prediction already came to pass.

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2020, 05:44:43 PM »
I like her. She was right on my past relationship outcome. And she is definitely has a gift as she was describing people very well. I called her recently for a general reading and one prediction already came to pass.

Did you just ask for a General reading? I never know how to ask, and always feel like I have to ask specific questions.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2020, 07:14:53 PM »

Did you just ask for a General reading? I never know how to ask, and always feel like I have to ask specific questions.

I asked for a general read and then specific question . One of prediction she made about two weeks ago came to fruition.

First I called to Samantha about three years ago about my previous POI. And she saw no future with that guy and was very straight forward . And she was right on outcome .

Offline jolimano

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2020, 06:23:12 PM »
I just checked out her page and saw this in her background info:

"I take only my regular repeat callers on this listing, but if you've been around Keen for at least a full 4 months and I am new to you, please pm me for a couple of minutes . If less than 4 months, or you have recently changed your username, please try me at a later date."

I'm confused. Why such specifications?

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2020, 07:33:15 AM »
I just got a reading from her. Holy crap.  She is the real deal. Seriously got down to why I got ghosted. She made sense. She predicted an outcome, she said straight off the bat she doesn't do timing, but he is coming back. Gave me solid advice on how to shift things.  Really glad I talked to someone that is actually gifted.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2020, 09:07:39 AM »
I just checked out her page and saw this in her background info:

"I take only my regular repeat callers on this listing, but if you've been around Keen for at least a full 4 months and I am new to you, please pm me for a couple of minutes . If less than 4 months, or you have recently changed your username, please try me at a later date."

I'm confused. Why such specifications?

This means that she has most likely been hit by keen bashers and is trying to mitigate not getting less than 5 stars. that's why she offers free mins to test her out so that she can figure out whether to block you or not.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2020, 03:42:43 PM »
I just got a reading from her. Holy crap.  She is the real deal. Seriously got down to why I got ghosted. She made sense. She predicted an outcome, she said straight off the bat she doesn't do timing, but he is coming back. Gave me solid advice on how to shift things.  Really glad I talked to someone that is actually gifted.

Was this your first reading with her? Did you email her first? I sent her an email months ago and she’s never responded.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2020, 09:36:14 PM »
emailed her. I put "hi new caller" on the header. She sent me minutes. She picked up accurately.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2020, 09:50:45 PM »
she blocked me yet I have never read with her?!!!?

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2020, 01:50:58 AM »
she blocked me yet I have never read with her?!!!?

Same! I just tried reading with her for the first time ever today — the phone kept ringing and after that specified amount of time had past it kicked me off. So I tried again and it said she blocked me. Wtf?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2020, 04:47:18 PM »
I read with her a few years ago.  She picked up how the guy would come and go.  I guess she was okay, anyway I had 2
Accounts at one point (to take advantage of offers) and I guess I forgot to email
Her first so I got blocked on both.

Offline artslove

« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2022, 02:32:52 AM »
Has anyone read with her as of lately?