Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 235018 times)

Offline marybell

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #555 on: June 30, 2019, 05:23:25 PM »
She is 2.50/minute :)

Thank you Snow-white8.  :)  Do you know if she is still working on Keen?  I can't find her.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #556 on: June 30, 2019, 05:30:47 PM »

Thank you Snow-white8.  :)  Do you know if she is still working on Keen?  I can't find her.

No prob Marybell :) She is no longer on keen.  I saw an email from her from her other site that for some reason Keen took her off without warning.   So it's just her personal site now as far as I know.  Her que is quite full though and she's had health issues so it may take a bit.

Offline marybell

« Reply #557 on: June 30, 2019, 05:33:19 PM »

No prob Marybell :) She is no longer on keen.  I saw an email from her from her other site that for some reason Keen took her off without warning.   So it's just her personal site now as far as I know.  Her que is quite full though and she's had health issues so it may take a bit.
No warning?  That's not nice of them.  Thanks again Snow-white8  :)

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #558 on: June 30, 2019, 09:39:25 PM »
Spoke to her on 27th, she saw a 3 for contact, person reached out today. 3 days later and on the 30th. We will see how things go from here.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #559 on: June 30, 2019, 10:22:18 PM »
Spoke to her on 27th, she saw a 3 for contact, person reached out today. 3 days later and on the 30th. We will see how things go from here.

May I asked you how long you guys were out of contact?

She predicted me 6 and 2 in Feb, but nothing has happened yet. To me just throwing 2 random numbers is ridiculous. So many permutations can be made using these 2 numbers, if we want to think it can be day, week, month, date, etc...

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #560 on: June 30, 2019, 10:52:38 PM »

She predicted me 6 and 2 in Feb, but nothing has happened yet. To me just throwing 2 random numbers is ridiculous. So many permutations can be made using these 2 numbers, if we want to think it can be day, week, month, date, etc...

It was a week but im surprised someone finally got a contact prediction right

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #561 on: June 30, 2019, 11:10:17 PM »

I am glad that your prediction played out :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #562 on: June 30, 2019, 11:32:26 PM »

I am glad that your prediction played out :)

I'm glad Catlover86. Apparently when she's on, she's on. Gaylene, Gaylene, Gaylene...how I wish you worked for me. I've tried so many times. I would save so much money if she worked. Ugh.

josh34

« Reply #563 on: July 01, 2019, 02:01:44 AM »
Spoke with her tonight. I told her about my other reading with Matilda. She got that I will be very frustrated, and feel like a lack of progression regarding moving forward with things with us (meaning one of us moving in with each other), because the move will take longer than I think, and while at that point she will be in love with me, (which she emphasized), she will be kind of scared to make a big move, such as me going there or her coming here, so it'll take a bit longer and she will draw it out a little bit, because she's hesitant to make that next big step. So I may be feeling like pushing an ultimatum as to where/when we move, and making it happen. She said, she doesn't think I'll give an ultimatum, but that if I do, I could ruin it. She warned me at the beginning of the reading that she thinks I will, but after she warned me, and we spoke about it, she told me, "you're usually really good at following my directions, Josh. Since speaking about it, I don't think you'll give that ultimatum, since you've been warned." She said I will go through frustration, and impatience and annoyance, and maybe even a little bit of a feeling of hopelessness regarding the situation,   but that so long as I don't give an ultimatum, and allow her the time, she gets that the move will happen, and that I will get what I want. So i feel that Matilda was just picking up on my emotions of hopelessness during that point, and, if it's as bad as abundant makes it seem that I'd feel, at that point, regarding the frustration, then I can see why Matilda would be picking it up, and assuming I'd give up and walk away. She did see that she will be in love with my by then, and that we'd be working on the move. And she'd want this thing with me... So I just have to avoid letting my overwhelming frustrations get the best of me. And trust me, if I'm getting frustrated due to a lack of progression, then you know it's bad. I'm usually a really patient person. So this frustration must be huge.

But abundant still thinks that since the warning, i won't give an ultimatum, and that while I will be very frustrated and emotionally taxed, that so long as I don't, I will get what I want. And she got that since warning me, I won't give the ultimatum. She even said that even though it 'could' ruin things if I give the ultimatum, I'd still want her even if I did that, so regardless, it wouldn't be me walking away. But I just have to avoid that ultimatum, and I'll be set.

So I'm feeling a little better today. When the time comes, guys, I'm going to come on here and probably fret and ask for support, so please bear with me and help me out, so that I don't get so frustrated that I give an ultimatum. I know I'll need the support by that time. Thank you.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 02:04:01 AM by josh34 »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #564 on: July 01, 2019, 02:10:04 AM »
Is she still available on Keen? I cant seem to find her profile.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #565 on: July 01, 2019, 02:17:35 AM »
Is she still available on Keen? I cant seem to find her profile.

She is not.

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #566 on: July 03, 2019, 06:43:40 PM »
Well, contact came in today. On the 3rd. Gaylene saw a 3 and even though the first round of contact I received was three days after the reading. I got contact today. She said she sees him wanting to turn things back around and come back to the family. We will see. He asked if he could buy me and baby lunch. I ignored the texts he sent me the other day. I wrote him back today and just said no thank you. I know I want him to come back around but I am also disappointed in him still. We will see how the rest unfolds.

ladya

« Reply #567 on: July 03, 2019, 08:09:03 PM »
Well, contact came in today. On the 3rd. Gaylene saw a 3 and even though the first round of contact I received was three days after the reading. I got contact today. She said she sees him wanting to turn things back around and come back to the family. We will see. He asked if he could buy me and baby lunch. I ignored the texts he sent me the other day. I wrote him back today and just said no thank you. I know I want him to come back around but I am also disappointed in him still. We will see how the rest unfolds.

let him work to get you back. Maybe then he'll realize you're not as disposable as he made you out to be even if you have a child together. i sense he's going to do more to get back into your good graces, just a feeling that came to me when reading this. stay strong and know youre an amazing woman and any man would be lucky to have you <3

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #568 on: July 03, 2019, 08:40:36 PM »

let him work to get you back. Maybe then he'll realize you're not as disposable as he made you out to be even if you have a child together. i sense he's going to do more to get back into your good graces, just a feeling that came to me when reading this. stay strong and know youre an amazing woman and any man would be lucky to have you <3

Thank you! So sweet of you to say. I am very proud at how I can set boundaries for myself. It’s hard but you’re right, I am not disposable.

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #569 on: July 05, 2019, 06:13:09 PM »
Sorry to come back to this thread but Gaylene said he would turn things around and come back to the family, he reached out again and asked when my next app was, and asked if we could go shopping for him. Nothing spectacular but I think he’s trying to come back around. For the baby at least. But idk. Still feeling a little :/

anything