Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 235081 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #540 on: June 19, 2019, 08:31:22 AM »
I read with Gaylene about 2 weeks ago and she nailed so many things on his personality. All I asked was what his intentions were and where it was headed. She told me she uses the term soulmate rarely but he was a soulmate. Has she told anyone else this?

Offline fefe

« Reply #541 on: June 21, 2019, 01:24:13 AM »
Currently in her chat queue as her callback queue was at it’s max. I will definitely update on how the reading goes. Does anyone know an approximate wait time for chat requests?

Offline lp1111

« Reply #542 on: June 21, 2019, 02:19:24 AM »
Currently in her chat queue as her callback queue was at it’s max. I will definitely update on how the reading goes. Does anyone know an approximate wait time for chat requests?

Maybe about a week?

Offline fefe

« Reply #543 on: June 21, 2019, 03:40:52 AM »
Ok. I can wait about a week and a half. Give me time to prepare for the reading. Only downside to that is that I never know when it will happen and I could be at work or anywhere. Guess I’ll be watching my phone like a hawk for the next week🤣🤣

Offline lp1111

« Reply #544 on: June 21, 2019, 01:48:34 PM »
LOL if it helps, I’m on CDT and I’ve always connected with her around 11 pm.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #545 on: June 22, 2019, 12:44:13 AM »
I read with Gaylene about 2 weeks ago and she nailed so many things on his personality. All I asked was what his intentions were and where it was headed. She told me she uses the term soulmate rarely but he was a soulmate. Has she told anyone else this?

Still wondering if she has said this to anyone else about them being a soulmate. I am not sure how I feel as it is a new relationship and have not thought that far ahead of will we be committed as a couple let alone soulmates.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #546 on: June 22, 2019, 12:46:35 AM »

Still wondering if she has said this to anyone else about them being a soulmate. I am not sure how I feel as it is a new relationship and have not thought that far ahead of will we be committed as a couple let alone soulmates.

She’s never said soulmate to me if that helps lol

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #547 on: June 22, 2019, 01:07:35 AM »
She told me that she rarely uses soulmate also. But that my poi was just that...soulmate can be a red flag for me...like twin flame.

Offline fefe

« Reply #548 on: June 22, 2019, 01:10:01 AM »
Question here might be crazy but want to ask. Can I do chats with her from my iPhone or do I need to be on an actual computer for chats with click4advisors?

Offline lp1111

« Reply #549 on: June 22, 2019, 02:00:21 AM »
Question here might be crazy but want to ask. Can I do chats with her from my iPhone or do I need to be on an actual computer for chats with click4advisors?

I chat on my phone.

Offline fefe

« Reply #550 on: June 22, 2019, 02:21:39 AM »
Ok. Great. I will be patiently waiting then. Thank you for answering both of my questions. I previously saw someone on here mention that they also had a problem with getting in her callback queue and I had the same problem until I downloaded the click4advisors app and was able to request a callback and get in her queue. I’m number 21 right now and number 22 in her chat queue. Last question is, In the available for chatback slot, should I put the amount of hours I want to stay in her queue?

Offline fefe

« Reply #551 on: June 25, 2019, 03:18:18 AM »
I have a question because I should have a reading coming up soon. For the ones who have had hits with her, Should I do a general reading with abundant visions or is she better with specific questions?

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #552 on: June 28, 2019, 05:20:38 PM »
Major prediction just came true and I received validation she's been right certain things she was saying that are important too.

For me personally if I'm calling about POI, I don't ask for a general I ask for a reading and give them name bc then she can dive in sooner.

Offline marybell

« Reply #553 on: June 30, 2019, 04:50:42 PM »
I am unable to find Gaylene's rates on her private site. 

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #554 on: June 30, 2019, 05:12:27 PM »
She is 2.50/minute :)

anything