Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 235062 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #525 on: June 13, 2019, 11:24:10 PM »
Gaylene did not work for me.  It has been over a year since I read with her and had her burn multiple candles.  Nothing she said, ever happened. It's so interesting to hear that she might work for some.

alphabetsoup, if you’re interested in candle magic, pm me. It’s much better if you do it yourself. The intention is greater.

I come from a long line of curanderos (Mexican healers). Candle magic is just one of our things, along with limpias. I have watched many in my family perform these. All for free. When you’re blessed with a gift like that it’s god/the universe bestowing it on you.

I can’t guarantee you’ll have the same results I get but if you want advice I will give it.

Btw I don’t believe in the 3 fold law, blowback or anything like that. In my culture your workings either work or they don’t, that simple. And some have the gift/knack and some don’t.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #526 on: June 13, 2019, 11:38:45 PM »
Gaylene did not work for me.  It has been over a year since I read with her and had her burn multiple candles.  Nothing she said, ever happened. It's so interesting to hear that she might work for some.

alphabetsoup, if you’re interested in candle magic, pm me. It’s much better if you do it yourself. The intention is greater.

I come from a long line of curanderos (Mexican healers). Candle magic is just one of our things, along with limpias. I have watched many in my family perform these. All for free. When you’re blessed with a gift like that it’s god/the universe bestowing it on you.

I can’t guarantee you’ll have the same results I get but if you want advice I will give it.

Btw I don’t believe in the 3 fold law, blowback or anything like that. In my culture your workings either work or they don’t, that simple. And some have the gift/knack and some don’t.

They also do candle wrk in botanicas if u know of any but idk how well it works

josh34

« Reply #527 on: June 13, 2019, 11:41:50 PM »
Was able to read with her. I’m not sure if we connected or not. Not a lot of predictions but more on “he feels this” or “he is saying this”. Can’t validate anything for now. Is she good with that? Is that like the current feelings of my poi? And when she says “he is saying this...” what does that mean? Is that his current thoughts or she’s predicting that he’s gonna say that to me?

I am somehow happy though that some of the things she said were in line with Kisha and QoC.

She gave me timeframe of 3-4 months. She didn’t say days or weeks but months.

By the way, I also thought I lost my spot in the chatback queue. Got a call to login, but then in the chat window it showed she’s already busy. When I checked my chatback request, my spot is gone and I’ll be 17th again if I decided to get back in line. Emailed Gaylene about it, then maybe after a minute I saw her offline, then online and available again. So I tried to start chat session again and she actually accepted my chat invite!

You know how when you're stressed in general? And then someone asks, when you're at work, how you're doing, and in that moment you might be doing "okay"? I think it's like that. Not so much "they're feeling this way right now", but more so, "this is the general feeling behind them". She's been very good for me for current and predictions, but she does connect differently to each and every person, as does any psychic. Best wishes! <3

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #528 on: June 13, 2019, 11:42:36 PM »

Yes. I live in South Texas. So there are botanicas everywhere. Some good, some ok.

NYC and CA have some decent ones also.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #529 on: June 14, 2019, 01:58:39 AM »
SomethingBetter, yes thank you!  I do a lot of candle work myself too.  I just went through a phase a year ago of having others do candle work along side me. 
Since we are on the topic I will say Gaylene said my candle broke, and exploded.  In my experience this would mean a change in the situation.  However that didn't happen.  I guess it could have meant that I shouldn't be having her do candle work. My candles never broke they would occasionally come out clean or black.   

But thanks, I would love to see some candle work actually work for me, but I stopped as I could feel it messing with my own head very strongly.   It always felt like the spell was being put on me but no movement from the target.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #530 on: June 14, 2019, 02:40:00 AM »
If it broke it depends on the situation. If it was a candle for protection, peace or a happy home I would take that as a bad omen. Same for reuniting love. If it was a road opener (abre Camino) you could take it as a sign that you broke through your obstacles. It could go either way with money. If it was to bring more money your way, bad news. If it was to get rid of a money related obstacle then it could be good.

It’s never a good sign when saint candles break or their faces burn. That means they don’t want to work with you.

In a breakup candle (for those of you into that thing, no judgement and I’ve seen it successfully done) a break is a good thing.

I’ve had some horrible explosions lately, but my situation is bad lol.

I’d also recommend a sweet jar for yourself, to draw love and attraction.

BTW it will mess with your head if your intentions aren’t clear, or you aren’t protection yourself. Burning palo santo or real sage, taking hyssop baths and reading psalms are great protection tools. If you’re catholic find a saint that appeals to you and develop a relationship with them. Ask them for guidance and protection.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 02:44:37 AM by SomethingBetter »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #531 on: June 14, 2019, 03:07:54 AM »
BTW I don’t know where you live alphabet, but find some quality herbs and oils. That would go a long way to fixing your candles.

Idk what Gaylene believes, if she lights candles in a pagan or Wiccan sense, if they are dressed, etc. So that may have something to do with it.

I follow what I was taught which is Mexican mysticism. I won’t say “Brujeria,” that has a negative connotation these days.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #532 on: June 14, 2019, 04:14:12 AM »

Yes. I live in South Texas. So there are botanicas everywhere. Some good, some ok.

Yea here in nyc they are everywhere and they do readings most of the time ...

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #533 on: June 14, 2019, 04:59:21 AM »

Yea here in nyc they are everywhere and they do readings most of the time ...

A lot of people who run botanicas are very knowledgeable and talented. One of the best tarot readings I had was in my favorite botanica.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #534 on: June 14, 2019, 12:33:21 PM »
SomethingBetter thank you so much.   I don't really remember the candle I think it may have been a road opener.   I may have to give your Psalms, and sage/santo a try, next time I burn candles.  I always wondered, in the way my head was pulled into the problem and obsessing the whole time the candle was burning, do you think that's the way my target felt too?

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #535 on: June 14, 2019, 03:14:06 PM »
Oh yeah, your target could have been definitely feeling that way. I’ve had that validated and confirmed for me before.

In order for you to not feel that way, throw out your intent, visualize and let go. And protect, protect, protect. Baths, psalms, certain soaps, they should all protect you and your energy.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #536 on: June 14, 2019, 03:43:30 PM »
"throw out your intent"
gah! hardest part!  thank you!

Offline miss_t

« Reply #537 on: June 15, 2019, 04:50:02 AM »
Was able to read with her. I’m not sure if we connected or not. Not a lot of predictions but more on “he feels this” or “he is saying this”. Can’t validate anything for now. Is she good with that? Is that like the current feelings of my poi? And when she says “he is saying this...” what does that mean? Is that his current thoughts or she’s predicting that he’s gonna say that to me?

I am somehow happy though that some of the things she said were in line with Kisha and QoC.

By the way, I also thought I lost my spot in the chatback queue. Got a call to login, but then in the chat window it showed she’s already busy. When I checked my chatback request, my spot is gone and I’ll be 17th again if I decided to get back in line. Emailed Gaylene about it, then maybe after a minute I saw her offline, then online and available again. So I tried to start chat session again and she actually accepted my chat invite!

You know how when you're stressed in general? And then someone asks, when you're at work, how you're doing, and in that moment you might be doing "okay"? I think it's like that. Not so much "they're feeling this way right now", but more so, "this is the general feeling behind them". She's been very good for me for current and predictions, but she does connect differently to each and every person, as does any psychic. Best wishes! <3

Thanks Josh! Yeah you are probably right that it’s the general feeling. I just wasn’t sure if we connected or not because the first thing she picked up was reconciliation. She asked if we’re not together or we’re at odds. I’m like, we’re actually together and not at odds with each other.

Is it possible that she’s picking up a reconciliation between my poi and somebody else? I hope not. lol

josh34

« Reply #538 on: June 15, 2019, 05:01:11 AM »

Thanks Josh! Yeah you are probably right that it’s the general feeling. I just wasn’t sure if we connected or not because the first thing she picked up was reconciliation. She asked if we’re not together or we’re at odds. I’m like, we’re actually together and not at odds with each other.

Is it possible that she’s picking up a reconciliation between my poi and somebody else? I hope not. lol

I doubt it is for anyone else, but it could have been. It also depends on what you had asked, for that answer. I do want to say, she may 'pick up' something, and as with any psychic, she may ask questions to make sense of the information she is getting. I do know that she is not a pure tarot reader as she gets images and words and numbers and things like that in her mind. So she has an ability that is for sure. She is probably asking to make sense of what she is picking up. She has asked me questions before to either make sense of things or just so she can understand it better. Remember psychics are not god. They cannot pick up every little detail. Even the best will ask things like that to understand and form their reading around so that they can apply what they are seeing more correctly. Or maybe she just wanted to know lol.

um i do know that one time she did tell me that my poi would be rejecting me in 2 days and i thought it was crazy because we were so happy together, and it happened in 2 days and things were going fine up until then. so maybe you guys will get into a little fight and be like 'sorry' lol. but as far as that goes since i do not know your situation or how the reading went down i cannot say. there is always a chance she didn't connect, misinterpreted the card or what she was getting, and was mistaken or wrong, but i cannot tell without knowing more about it. As with any psychic, she can be wrong. But without knowing how the conversation went down, Ir eally can't say. But I wish you the Best!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 05:05:48 AM by josh34 »

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #539 on: June 16, 2019, 12:14:26 AM »
Based on feedback I tried her. She's really nice and understanding. I hope she's right about timing but she gave me real validations.