Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 235027 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #480 on: May 09, 2019, 05:32:35 AM »
I have a question.

Gaylene said “ between 7th and the 9th” increases communication ....

Does she mean 7 ,8 and 9 or one of these days , because it’s the 8th and I ain’t heard anything yet!! Lol

Could this be weeks, months, years???:)) kidding. These number predictions I tell ya

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #481 on: May 09, 2019, 06:20:14 AM »
I have a question.

Gaylene said “ between 7th and the 9th” increases communication ....

Does she mean 7 ,8 and 9 or one of these days , because it’s the 8th and I ain’t heard anything yet!! Lol

Could this be weeks, months, years???:)) kidding. These number predictions I tell ya

Exactly! I read with her once and I think it was the most ridiculous time frame that I've ever got. She gives 2 numbers and it can be year, weeks, months, date, ... this is so many permutation. In my case, all possible combinations passed and nothing happened.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #482 on: May 10, 2019, 03:14:37 AM »
So I reached out and he responded so we’ll see ...

Everyone said Thursday / 9th so I guess it’s correct ? I mean I didn’t specify that I would
Be the one or him to reach out so I don’t know

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #483 on: May 10, 2019, 03:46:37 AM »
I’ll ask again, is there anyone on here whose gotten a negative love outcome from her?

I haven't as the outcome is always relatively positive but if I go back to two years ago - she was more optimistic then in those readings and rightfully so, so her predictions and what she tells you seem to accurately reflect whats going on and real likelihoods.  It's not like she's been fairytale with me.  She also nailed something in my last reading that was really cool and specific.    I wonder too though if anyone has had her tell them a negative outcome...?

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #484 on: May 10, 2019, 05:14:05 PM »
My poi texted me with his new number after he didn’t want to give it up. He came around himself... I don’t know about her last final prediction for August but she didn’t tell me we’ll be getting into a nasty argument...

Offline monika

« Reply #485 on: May 11, 2019, 06:05:20 PM »
Does anyone know what happened with Gaylene ?? I tried to check on Keen today if she posted any updates when she will be available and her profile is not there anymore !!

Offline marciamia

« Reply #486 on: May 11, 2019, 07:36:29 PM »
Does anyone know what happened with Gaylene ?? I tried to check on Keen today if she posted any updates when she will be available and her profile is not there anymore !!

Not sure, but I know Keen has been doing some behind the scenes work with advisor homepages so maybe it has something to do with that. Something about removing homepages because too many advisors have links that send customers outside of keen and supposedly they’re cracking down.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #487 on: May 12, 2019, 06:01:34 AM »

You are right. And when I clicked on her name on "Transaction Details" it said: "We're sorry, but this account is not available."
And the bad thing is that my chat transcript with her is also gone!!! That should not have happened because I had paid for that chat. Too strange!

Offline Yaw Yaw

« Reply #488 on: May 12, 2019, 03:26:51 PM »
The best way to read with Gaylene is thru her site ThirdEyeLive.Com and the scheduling via Click4advisor. You can get into her call or chat queue or schedule for an appointment. Hope this helped.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #489 on: May 18, 2019, 06:07:59 AM »
Has anyone found that she’s better via phone ? Or has your chat with her been just as accurate?

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #490 on: May 18, 2019, 12:57:39 PM »
Has anyone found that she’s better via phone ? Or has your chat with her been just as accurate?

I prefer her over the phone. She’s awesome both ways but, you get so much more impromptu information over the phone.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #491 on: May 19, 2019, 01:11:05 AM »

I prefer her over the phone. She’s awesome both ways but, you get so much more impromptu information over the phone.

Have any of her predictions came true for you?

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #492 on: May 19, 2019, 03:07:39 AM »
Yes, she predicted dates specific events would happen at work and they happened. She also predicted significant timelines in my relationship. I like her. Easily in my top 5.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #493 on: May 19, 2019, 03:11:30 AM »
Yes, she predicted dates specific events would happen at work and they happened. She also predicted significant timelines in my relationship. I like her. Easily in my top 5.

That makes me feel better. I had a chat scheduled for today, she said she was working but her breathing was acting up. So I think she decided to go offline, understandably. I spoke to her a few weeks back via chat, and previously by phone awhile ago, and I agree that information flows better by phone. Were the predictions she got correct for you via chat or call?

Offline LetItBe123

« Reply #494 on: May 19, 2019, 04:11:46 PM »
How do you reach her by phone? I know how to get into her chat queue but I have no idea how to get a phone call. When I hit “request immediate callback” it gives me a message about her queue being full, atleast that’s how I read it. And as far as requesting a scheduled call appointment I don’t know how to guess when a good time will be for her