Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 235071 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #315 on: March 16, 2019, 04:05:38 AM »
Well hell.

He wants to chat.

Date was 12th -13th ( convo went over midnight)

She gave me a 1 .. it’s been 7 weeks so not really sure how that fits but ...

1-2= -1
1+2+1+3= 7

I just couldn’t help myself 😂

Hahahahaha amazing !!

Offline samantha87

« Reply #316 on: March 16, 2019, 09:21:28 AM »
I got into Gaylene's chat queue via her website and I got a reading in a matter of hours!  At first I didn't think she connected with me because she said my ex was angry at me; no other advisor said as much and I was befuddled by that.  But she delved into the why and it honestly made sense.

She gave me a few numbers for a big prediction and they lined up with Mattie, Yona, and Tara's predictions so I'm feeling pretty hopeful! :)

Offline happyk

« Reply #317 on: March 17, 2019, 06:36:15 AM »
I got into Gaylene's chat queue via her website and I got a reading in a matter of hours!  At first I didn't think she connected with me because she said my ex was angry at me; no other advisor said as much and I was befuddled by that.  But she delved into the why and it honestly made sense.

She gave me a few numbers for a big prediction and they lined up with Mattie, Yona, and Tara's predictions so I'm feeling pretty hopeful! :)
How are you notified of her being online and how do you pick and start chatting? I'm so confused. I'm on her list but I'm not sure how this works.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #318 on: March 17, 2019, 07:14:52 AM »

How are you notified of her being online and how do you pick and start chatting? I'm so confused. I'm on her list but I'm not sure how this works.

I was equally perplexed about how things would work out.  So you'll get an automated call from a 900 number that'll tell you Gaylene is available, then you'll log into the chat option on the website and once the window pops up, you'll type in Abundant Visions and send her a chat invite; she'll accept pretty quickly after that.

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #319 on: March 17, 2019, 07:52:06 AM »
Well I gave her a shot.. I was able to catch her online and used up the three mins before the chat ended and she was off.. I added money and now she’s not on. However all I had asked her was what is she able to pick up on my Poi and I.. all I said was his name.. she picked up we’re separated and that he’s been all over the place ( this is very right) and that he made me angry ( this is right as well)  I didn’t even tell her we have been separated.. now I have to wait to I catch her online again 😩

Offline happyk

« Reply #320 on: March 17, 2019, 04:38:51 PM »

I was equally perplexed about how things would work out.  So you'll get an automated call from a 900 number that'll tell you Gaylene is available, then you'll log into the chat option on the website and once the window pops up, you'll type in Abundant Visions and send her a chat invite; she'll accept pretty quickly after that.

Great! Thank you for explaining! ♥️

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #321 on: March 18, 2019, 04:25:08 AM »

Where is the chat option on the website? I got in the queue, got the notification, logged in to click4advisor, then what? Which tab? My advisor list? Where do I initiate a chat? O jate this website!!! Everything said she was unavailable.

Offline happyk

« Reply #322 on: March 18, 2019, 04:32:45 AM »

Where is the chat option on the website? I got in the queue, got the notification, logged in to click4advisor, then what? Which tab? My advisor list? Where do I initiate a chat? O jate this website!!! Everything said she was unavailable.

Scroll towards the bottom of the page then click on Click4Advisor--Chat Advice-- new window will open at this point and then click on Request Immediate Chatback.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #323 on: March 18, 2019, 04:36:10 AM »
Thanks!

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #324 on: March 18, 2019, 04:47:38 AM »
I read with her and she said he may want to reconcile but it won’t be until the summer time.. this is hard to believe because of the enormous fight we had.. she had said the decision is based ultimately on him and this is very right because he had changed his number.. via email is the only way to get a hold of him and I haven’t reached out since he sent me an email on March 2( Julia Caliope told me she saw March 5 on her vision)  I asked her what number did she pick up when we had our arguments to believe her and she said 4... which is very right, our arguments began 4 months ago during nov of the last week and ended during Jan. She had said it left him battle scars and he told me something like this “ that it was too broken to be fixed” I asked her if she sees anyone new coming in and she said no because I have a block. She said other men notice me but I don’t notice them.. she said they’re blinders. This is right because I’ve seen men notice me but they don’t catch my attention since I’m too stuck on my ex despite what has happened.. if he comes around changed who knows but for now I’m going to try my best to move on.. heal and let all things in my life fall according to how it’s suppose to...

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #325 on: March 18, 2019, 05:20:02 AM »
And Im not sure if what she had said it was her picking up on the past... instead of the present and if her predictions were right.. she said by May- June he’ll want to turn things around.. last may-June he was trying to turn things around just a bit afraid where and how things will end and it was until  he committed to me again during July... so I don’t know her reading is a bit hard to believe especially him changing his number.. the only way it will come to pass is me reaching out to his mom to tell him happy birthday for me during June... so I don’t know what to think of this reading...

josh34

« Reply #326 on: March 18, 2019, 05:36:34 AM »
And Im not sure if what she had said it was her picking up on the past... instead of the present and if her predictions were right.. she said by May- June he’ll want to turn things around.. last may-June he was trying to turn things around just a bit afraid where and how things will end and it was until  he committed to me again during July... so I don’t know her reading is a bit hard to believe especially him changing his number.. the only way it will come to pass is me reaching out to his mom to tell him happy birthday for me during June... so I don’t know what to think of this reading...

Im confused. In your first post you said she said he may want to reconcile, and that ultimately it is up to him, but in this message you're saying that she said you two will reconcile? I dont understand  :-\

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #327 on: March 18, 2019, 05:42:36 AM »
Im a bit confused on the reading.. But this is what she said “world reversed/page of pentacles reversed
(20:20:13) Abundant Visions: you two are not together now?”
Abundant Visions: asking what he is going to do next and when
(20:21:33) Abundant Visions: it is saying that you cannot do anything
(20:21:37) Abundant Visions: this is all up to him
I get between 5 and 6 he is going to seek to turn things around
(20:22:45) Abundant Visions: the thing is it could be closer to the Summer when he does
(20:22:51) Abundant Visions: want to reconcile
(20:23:07) Abundant Visions: unless it's warm where you are already
(20:23:21) Abundant Visions: 5-6 could be days/weeks/May June

I read the previous post from other people on here where she picked up the past... but her predictions did not pan out.. last summer he was around on these months she provided... so I don’t know how to feel about the reading...

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #328 on: March 18, 2019, 06:17:56 PM »
In my experience with Gaylene, she does not mix the past with the future like this; however, given that this did happen last year, I'd read with her again, tell her that it did, and see what she says. Just to be sure.

Offline Mon

« Reply #329 on: March 18, 2019, 11:41:51 PM »
I read with her, she said he would make plans with me  “in 5”
That a relationship would happen 4-6... she thinks this is between April and June...

As for his feelings she says he goes very deep and has been feeling like he’s already with me in his mind but is slow to act on it because he’s doesn’t want to mess things up and that he overthinking too hard about it all. He’s said stuff like this to me before...and he does  act like he’s with me always texting morning, nights...  and he does overthink like crazy :( but like do something about it.

I doubt it now because last night he was drunk texting me out of the blue that  he loves me so much but he’s still not ready for a relationship and that he’s sorry he doesn’t want to let me go but he doesn’t want me hurting and waiting on him bc I deserve more ;-; he said the moment he’s ready he’ll come for me even if I’m with someone else he just can’t give anything to me now...  and he was really getting down on himself last night.... kept saying he just wanted me to know he really loves me and that I’ve been there for him the whole time through his heartbreak.

I was hoping that “in 5” was in 5 weeks but that marker is next week so I doubt it... I don’t know about a relationship in 4-6 either with his not being ready. I just want him healed up and ready for love

anything