Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 233811 times)

Offline okgirl

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #195 on: January 10, 2019, 09:47:42 PM »
don't like the idea to give info of my credit card

josh34

« Reply #196 on: January 10, 2019, 10:07:47 PM »
don't like the idea to give info of my credit card

Unfortunately that is the only way when it comes to call sites like keen or thirdeyelive, I believe. But she is quite good!

Offline lunalove

« Reply #197 on: January 14, 2019, 03:32:34 AM »
Is her que ever open? I'm on personal website and it always says:

"The callback request is currently full for this advisor. Please check back after a day or more. If you need to change your existing callback request, you should login to Click4Advisor Interface and navigate to "Usage Transactions" and then click on "Callback Requests" link."

I even requested multiple "scheduled" calls but she never approves or disapproves them.
It seems impossible to get in touch with her :(

Offline Penelope

« Reply #198 on: January 14, 2019, 04:46:36 AM »

"The callback request is currently full for this advisor. Please check back after a day or more. If you need to change your existing callback request, you should login to Click4Advisor Interface and navigate to "Usage Transactions" and then click on "Callback Requests" link."

I even requested multiple "scheduled" calls but she never approves or disapproves them.

She’s been on chat quite a bit.  Try requesting a chat (don’t schedule one).

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #199 on: January 14, 2019, 05:01:43 AM »
I tried for like a month and just got that message. I'm finally in line for a call. I had to keep trying

Offline lunalove

« Reply #200 on: January 14, 2019, 05:13:51 AM »
oh i'm not a big fan of chat readings... i feel like i get much more with phone readings... so i guess i will have to keep trying as well. Thanks guys!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #201 on: January 15, 2019, 12:49:55 AM »

Sorry, how do you request a chat without scheduling one ? I can’t see that option anywhere

Offline Penelope

« Reply #202 on: January 15, 2019, 05:25:24 AM »

Sorry, how do you request a chat without scheduling one ? I can’t see that option anywhere

Click on the chat advice option at the bottom of the page and request an immediate chat back to get in her queue.
https://prodca.click4talk.com/c4a/plink/popup.php?cid=17242&linker=81968

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #203 on: January 20, 2019, 01:14:45 AM »
I’m annoyed , I was number 1 In her queue , got the call so logged into the chat , said she was online and clocked start chat and it kept telling me she wasn’t available ... then I tried again and it said she was busy!

How did that happen? I’m so upset

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #204 on: January 20, 2019, 01:29:16 AM »
I swear I was in line for chat. How do you know when it is your turn?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #205 on: January 20, 2019, 01:34:45 AM »
I got a call

Offline dascallie

« Reply #206 on: January 20, 2019, 01:54:29 AM »
Here's how you can see where you are in Gaylene's queue.

If you request a callback with her, you can log in into the platform she reads on--click4advisor.com--it's where you have deposited money if you've booked a callback. ( click4advisor is also what Bob Olson psychics uses)
Its sort of confusing, but it is launched off of her site, Thirdeyelive.com, when you put yourself in line.

To see where you are in the queue--again IF you've booked a callback--( you can also "arrange a call"...) go to the url click4advisor.com--login as a 'member'...use the login you used when you booked with her from thirdeyelive and a dashboard of your activity will pop up. You'll see Abundant Visions name in the chart...across the top you'll see options, one says 'Callbacks'...click that and you'll see where you are in her queue.

By the way, IMPt: If you happen to chat VS talk via tel on clickadvisor...DO NOT CLOSE THE CHAT WINDOW AT THE END OF YOUR SESSION UNTIL YOU COPY IT AND PASTE INTO YOUR DOCUMENTS OR NOTES... because the transcript is not saved and you'll lose it forever.

hope this helps and i haven't blown your mind with minutiae!

ladya

« Reply #207 on: January 20, 2019, 02:06:44 AM »
Here's how you can see where you are in Gaylene's queue.

If you request a callback with her, you can log in into the platform she reads on--click4advisor.com--it's where you have deposited money if you've booked a callback. ( click4advisor is also what Bob Olson psychics uses)
Its sort of confusing, but it is launched off of her site, Thirdeyelive.com, when you put yourself in line.

To see where you are in the queue--again IF you've booked a callback--( you can also "arrange a call"...) go to the url click4advisor.com--login as a 'member'...use the login you used when you booked with her from thirdeyelive and a dashboard of your activity will pop up. You'll see Abundant Visions name in the chart...across the top you'll see options, one says 'Callbacks'...click that and you'll see where you are in her queue.

By the way, IMPt: If you happen to chat VS talk via tel on clickadvisor...DO NOT CLOSE THE CHAT WINDOW AT THE END OF YOUR SESSION UNTIL YOU COPY IT AND PASTE INTO YOUR DOCUMENTS OR NOTES... because the transcript is not saved and you'll lose it forever.

hope this helps and i haven't blown your mind with minutiae!

if you email clickadvisor and asked for the transcript theyll make it possible to view transcripts they have to  turn it on in their system. You can turn it on and off and then you can log on and near chat transactions itll say transcript.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #208 on: January 20, 2019, 02:19:20 AM »
How do you know if it's your turn for a chat ?

ladya

« Reply #209 on: January 20, 2019, 02:41:04 AM »
How do you know if it's your turn for a chat ?

they call you and tell you to log into clickadvisor