Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 235030 times)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #165 on: December 23, 2018, 12:42:22 AM »
Has she got a private site?

ladya

« Reply #166 on: December 23, 2018, 12:53:48 AM »
thirdeyelive.com

sometimes you can catch her on chat on her site at night if you dont want to wait in line and the line is less for that if you want to arrange one.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #167 on: December 30, 2018, 01:31:42 AM »
How good is her time frames?

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #168 on: December 30, 2018, 01:35:40 AM »

Her time frames have been the only accurate ones for me. However, she does generally mix them up because she misinterprets the numbers. One time she told me 9 days and her predictions came to fruition 9 weeks later.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #169 on: December 30, 2018, 01:42:55 AM »

Her time frames have been the only accurate ones for me. However, she does generally mix them up because she misinterprets the numbers. One time she told me 9 days and her predictions came to fruition 9 weeks later.

She told me 6-9
So can’t really tell that will be weeks or mths
But hope to come sooner

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #170 on: December 30, 2018, 02:41:14 AM »
No one can get times frames..... No one.

josh34

« Reply #171 on: December 30, 2018, 02:45:20 AM »
No one can get times frames..... No one.

Except some can. Abundant visions being one of them. Im sorry her timing hasn't worked for you. But it has worked for quite a few people. Shes told me specific dates in which something specific would occur, and they'd happen on said dates. I wouldn't go around saying that nobody is good with time frames, it can cause some confusion or mixed thoughts. Some psychics can get timing down to the day, some can't. I hope you find somebody who works well for you with timing
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 05:20:36 AM by josh34 »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #172 on: December 30, 2018, 05:26:58 AM »
Agreed. Some readers can get timeframes, psychics just aren't 100 per cent, 100% of the time, so some are better than others.
And even if they get timeframes right the first time doesn't mean it will happen again. It all just depends.

josh34

« Reply #173 on: December 30, 2018, 05:35:58 AM »
Agreed. Some readers can get timeframes, psychics just aren't 100 per cent, 100% of the time, so some are better than others.
And even if they get timeframes right the first time doesn't mean it will happen again. It all just depends.

I one hundred percent agree with you:)

She has been wrong for me for timeframes before. But most of the time they have passed for me in the timeframe given. It really is all about who you connect with. I hope you're doing well by the way!

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #174 on: December 30, 2018, 05:41:01 AM »
How do I actually speak to her ? I cant get in line and I'm unsure of her reading times so I cant arrange a call

josh34

« Reply #175 on: December 30, 2018, 05:46:58 AM »
How do I actually speak to her ? I cant get in line and I'm unsure of her reading times so I cant arrange a call

It's been a little bit since I've had a reading with her, but I would try scheduling an appointment through her site thirdeyelive. Best of luck:)

Offline wishes215

« Reply #176 on: December 30, 2018, 05:57:23 AM »
Is she better at work predictions than love? How comfortable  is she at giving negative outcome?

josh34

« Reply #177 on: December 30, 2018, 06:01:45 AM »
Is she better at work predictions than love? How comfortable  is she at giving negative outcome?

I guess it really depends! She's been wrong for people before, but very right for people as well, so it's kind of a lottery. Just as with any psychic. But from my experience she's been insanely good! I feel as though she's probably much more accurate than not for most. But that's just based upon my own experience and what I've read online, too.

She's definitely told me bad news before. She is very blunt. I've also heard her giving bad news to others before both work-wise and relationship-wise. She's definitely told me some things that I didn't want to hear and hurt over for a bit. But the hurt came from me wanting a different outcome. She was just telling me the truth. But while she's quite blunt, she's also very empathetic and kind so she won't be rude about any negative outcome. She'll tell it how it is but with sincerity and kindness and empathy.

I'd say she's good on both, to the same degree. I never truly understood when people say that a reader is better with one type of prediction over another. Deep down human beings, whether job-wise, or romance-wise, have complex emotions, and I can't honestly see why one would be harder to predict over another. i feel it's just something we try to tell ourselves. But I don't know. She's been great for both for me! I hope she works well for you!

Offline username1111

« Reply #178 on: December 31, 2018, 01:44:30 AM »
Has anyone been able to load her website lately? It has been down for me the past 2 days...

Offline star1

« Reply #179 on: December 31, 2018, 02:03:01 AM »
Has anyone been able to load her website lately? It has been down for me the past 2 days...

Hmm, that's odd. I'm able to get on it fine on my mobile.