Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 235026 times)

Offline username1111

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #150 on: December 15, 2018, 07:22:17 PM »
Thirdeyelive.com is her website

Offline jas

« Reply #151 on: December 16, 2018, 01:00:14 PM »
Thanks

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #152 on: December 16, 2018, 02:14:50 PM »
how does this site work?  and how much is it per minute?  Can someone explain to me?

Offline Loadsofswords12

« Reply #153 on: December 16, 2018, 02:30:56 PM »
Hi, I’m new here but I’ve been lurking for a while. I read with her 3 years ago because of rave reviews nothing she predicted happened for me.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #154 on: December 16, 2018, 02:36:52 PM »
how does this site work?  and how much is it per minute?  Can someone explain to me?

She's $2.50 /min. You can schedule an appt or get in her queue. Good luck. I have been in her queue for weeks. It's moving but I think it's because people are dropping out. I have scheduled at least 10 appointments and she doesn't approve them and doesn't call. I have messaged her for her availability as well as a refund and she isn't returning messages so I can't even get my money back. I entertained the idea of using another advisor on her sight, but when I saw Ask Peg on there (she's a Keen reader and awful btw), I don't trust their abilities.

Offline jas

« Reply #155 on: December 16, 2018, 04:04:27 PM »
I looked at the site and just don't want to sign up on another psychic site - I am on Keen and one is enough.  I have also tried several times to make an appointment and get nothing.

Offline whskers

« Reply #156 on: December 16, 2018, 04:27:42 PM »
Jas I don’t think she is very active in keen. I spoke to her earlier this January and she told me she feels bad that the keen line is moving slow but this is because of her health condition. I think you may have better luck with her with her website (although I have never used this before). This may not be the case, but I think it’s a “click4advisor”. You may have to put in money before you can schedule a meeting with her and reload while talking to her and your time runs out.

I think she’s more of an empath though. Not sure. I remember when I speak to her, she doesn’t focus on prediction but just more on how the person feels and doing as of the moment.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #157 on: December 19, 2018, 06:10:29 AM »
I read with her late October and she gave me a 6 for stepping up and consistency.  Since then, my POI and I stopped talking.  I got a chance to chat with her again today and she gave me a 5 for reconciliation.  I wonder if I am still on the same timeline she originally gave me?

Offline montauk

« Reply #158 on: December 19, 2018, 06:23:54 AM »
I read with her late October and she gave me a 6 for stepping up and consistency.  Since then, my POI and I stopped talking.  I got a chance to chat with her again today and she gave me a 5 for reconciliation.  I wonder if I am still on the same timeline she originally gave me?
I also wonder about that, the first time I read with her was in Feb., and she gave me a 7 for having what I want. since that A lot has happened and idk if that timeline has passed yet, what I feel is that if you talked to her only in October, the 6 probably hasn't happened. just give it time to manifest.

Offline username1111

« Reply #159 on: December 19, 2018, 06:27:08 AM »
5 might be for May and 6 for June.
She is often too optimistic and thinks her numbers might be days or weeks when it's actually months.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #160 on: December 22, 2018, 05:14:17 PM »
So I have been trying to get appointments for ages ... no avail ,..

I managed to successfully get on her callback list on her site ( not keen btw) and I’m number 20. Anyone know how long the wait usually is ?

Is it even more successful that scheduling and cancellation of appointments haha

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #161 on: December 22, 2018, 06:12:55 PM »
Gayleneit’s was right about an event that was supposed to take place. Waiting for the 2nd half to come true.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #162 on: December 22, 2018, 06:17:27 PM »
So I have been trying to get appointments for ages ... no avail ,..

I managed to successfully get on her callback list on her site ( not keen btw) and I’m number 20. Anyone know how long the wait usually is ?

Is it even more successful that scheduling and cancellation of appointments haha

I don’t think she’s taking appointments since she’s been well enough to work again.

You should get a call within a week depending on her health. Her line on her site moves relatively quickly from what I remember.

josh34

« Reply #163 on: December 22, 2018, 07:00:06 PM »
Gayleneit’s was right about an event that was supposed to take place. Waiting for the 2nd half to come true.

Congrats!!!!!:)

Did she get the event on her own or did you ask? I am happy for you!!!!:)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 07:15:13 PM by josh34 »

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #164 on: December 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PM »
It wasn’t a good event. She told me on her own something was going to happen but, at the end she saw the Star card and new beginning which symbolized things getting better. I am waiting for that to happen. Thank you, she was right whether good or bad.

anything