Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 234825 times)

Offline Hillcam

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #90 on: December 07, 2018, 04:53:51 AM »
You need at least 2 minutes available before your reading starts. The minimum deposit is $20

Hmm - I deposited more than enough :) I'm wondering when I will see she has acknowledged the appointment.  It states that she gets notifications on her phone, so I'd think she has seen the request.  Does she get back right away or does it take her some time?

She’s just behind after being unable to take calls for so long. Usually she’s pretty dependable when it comes to approving requests but I think she’s taking care of her queue first. I’d set an appointment for a ways away and see if she approves it in time

Offline attaboy

« Reply #91 on: December 07, 2018, 05:50:06 AM »
She “accepted” my call request about an hour after the requested time.  I didn’t see the email confirming but I recognized the California number when it popped up.  She’ll get back to you eventually.  Just keep trying.  She’s in tonight.

Thank you @Penelope! I just checked the site again and did the "request immediate callback" and apparently I am #20 in the queue.  I don't think she'll get to me until tomorrow or the next day!

Offline Penelope

« Reply #92 on: December 07, 2018, 02:38:56 PM »
She “accepted” my call request about an hour after the requested time.  I didn’t see the email confirming but I recognized the California number when it popped up.  She’ll get back to you eventually.  Just keep trying.  She’s in tonight.

Thank you @Penelope! I just checked the site again and did the "request immediate callback" and apparently I am #20 in the queue.  I don't think she'll get to me until tomorrow or the next day!

Try also scheduling a call.  I was number 2 for over a week!

Offline attaboy

« Reply #93 on: December 08, 2018, 08:02:55 AM »
I moved up to #15 in the queue - so it's progressing!  :)  I started at #20.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #94 on: December 08, 2018, 01:50:06 PM »
I finally got into her queue again. I am giving her a final go around since I have leftover money in my account as well as free minutes. My situation is stagnant except for a courtesy "happy Thanksgiving " text that I initiated last month. I really hope she gives some insight. I am just about done with the situation and readings overall. I think it's been way too long for any real progress in the situation.

Offline username1111

« Reply #95 on: December 08, 2018, 05:57:46 PM »
I scheduled a call yesterday and managed to talk to her. She was pretty sharp with her reading and picked up exactly the same than my other trusted reader. We shall see.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #96 on: December 08, 2018, 11:18:08 PM »
I scheduled a call yesterday and managed to talk to her. She was pretty sharp with her reading and picked up exactly the same than my other trusted reader. We shall see.

Wow!  You scheduled with her and got a read the same day?  That's crazy!  I requested an 'immediate callback' via the thirdeye website.  I got into her queue at #20 and I have since moved up in line by 5 spots to #15.

I'm looking forward to reading with her.

Offline username1111

« Reply #97 on: December 08, 2018, 11:53:34 PM »
No, I requested a few scheduled calls in Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and she accepted one of them on Friday.
Try requesting scheduled calls.
I usually request 3 slots of 10 mins between 3pm and 8 pm PST. If she is on, there is a chance that she will accept one of them.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #98 on: December 09, 2018, 12:32:47 AM »
No, I requested a few scheduled calls in Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and she accepted one of them on Friday.
Try requesting scheduled calls.
I usually request 3 slots of 10 mins between 3pm and 8 pm PST. If she is on, there is a chance that she will accept one of them.

Thank you for the tip!  I have requested scheduled readings for today in ten minute intervals between 3PM and 8PM pacific.  I tried to request a few times and it said she was not available, so I'm assuming she is reading this evening for some people.  So, hopefully in between some of her scheduled readings she will accept one of the three times I requested.

What happens if you want to go more than 10 minutes?  Does the clock keep rolling and the tab keep billing?  What if someone else is scheduled for 6:30PM and say you booked from 6:20 to 6:30 but you want to continue the reading?

Offline username1111

« Reply #99 on: December 09, 2018, 12:46:35 AM »
she usually accepts the scheduled appointments right before calling them. So your call will last for as long as you want it from the moment you receive it, its all up to you :)
Good luck :)

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #100 on: December 09, 2018, 04:21:17 AM »
I finally got into her queue again. I am giving her a final go around since I have leftover money in my account as well as free minutes. My situation is stagnant except for a courtesy "happy Thanksgiving " text that I initiated last month. I really hope she gives some insight. I am just about done with the situation and readings overall. I think it's been way too long for any real progress in the situation.
I hope it work out with your poi. I don't believe in LOA I believe that if someone was meant to be with you it will happen.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #101 on: December 10, 2018, 03:28:20 AM »
Has anyone ever had her delete your scheduled call?

Offline attaboy

« Reply #102 on: December 10, 2018, 03:36:39 AM »

Yes - she has deleted mine before.  I've been unsuccessful in getting in touch with her.  It shouldn't be this difficult to get a reading.  I suppose it's a sign I should move on and be done with psychic readings for now.

Offline sunshinestarlette

« Reply #103 on: December 10, 2018, 04:18:27 AM »

Yeah, she has deleted my scheduled call before. She's has been sick for some time now and still is; so I just get in when I can.

Offline username1111

« Reply #104 on: December 10, 2018, 05:21:21 AM »
Weird, she deleted mine too when she accepted one of the requests.so I thought she is deleting the duplicate ones only.
She might have done it by mistake. Or maybe it was overlapping with an ongoing call.
She is a very kind woman. Also saw an email from her from Saturday saying she had not been feeling well that day. Her availability is scattered as her health condition is up and down.
Just persist :)

anything