Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 234019 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #75 on: December 06, 2018, 12:28:41 AM »
She's been on chat, but because of her asthma, she wasn't taking calls. She's almost impossible to get a hold of. She's a lovely person, but unfortunately I can't validate anything she said. And she gave me a specific date, which of course passed. Not that I would ever expect anything from an exact date...

Her interpretation of the number she gets can often be a little off. Like if she gets a 2 she may think it's 2 weeks or 2 days when it's actually February. I'd usually take something like that as a guess if it were to happen but she consistently gets these numbers correct for me even if the interpretation is off so after so many times with getting numbers correct even if the interpretation is off, it can't be just a guess, so she definitely is not spouting BS. Maybe interperating the numbers and what they refer to as far as timing is concerned is harder. What I gave was a real example. Then I read with her 3 times in one month and each time she got a 4 for contact and said it would be the 4th of the following month, and after months of not talking, it was the 4th of the following month. So I think she sometimes has trouble interpreting what the number means but she's usually always right at least for me and she usually does interpret them correctly for me. But not every psychic will connect with everyone and not every psychic will get it right either. No psychic is perfect:)

I get it and I'm glad she works for others. She gave me September 7. Nothing happened and I was so hopeful. But like I said, she's a really nice lady, but she didn't connect with me.

josh34

« Reply #76 on: December 06, 2018, 12:30:56 AM »
She's been on chat, but because of her asthma, she wasn't taking calls. She's almost impossible to get a hold of. She's a lovely person, but unfortunately I can't validate anything she said. And she gave me a specific date, which of course passed. Not that I would ever expect anything from an exact date...

Her interpretation of the number she gets can often be a little off. Like if she gets a 2 she may think it's 2 weeks or 2 days when it's actually February. I'd usually take something like that as a guess if it were to happen but she consistently gets these numbers correct for me even if the interpretation is off so after so many times with getting numbers correct even if the interpretation is off, it can't be just a guess, so she definitely is not spouting BS. Maybe interperating the numbers and what they refer to as far as timing is concerned is harder. What I gave was a real example. Then I read with her 3 times in one month and each time she got a 4 for contact and said it would be the 4th of the following month, and after months of not talking, it was the 4th of the following month. So I think she sometimes has trouble interpreting what the number means but she's usually always right at least for me and she usually does interpret them correctly for me. But not every psychic will connect with everyone and not every psychic will get it right either. No psychic is perfect:)

I get it and I'm glad she works for others. She gave me September 7. Nothing happened and I was so hopeful. But like I said, she's a really nice lady, but she didn't connect with me.
I'm really sorry that happened :( Hopefully she simply misinterpreted the number? She can, and it's not unheard of. It could be 7 weeks, July, etc.! But if she was wrong, I really hope it isn't something too devastating and hurtful to you:(

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2018, 01:16:44 AM »

I'm really sorry that happened :( Hopefully she simply misinterpreted the number? She can, and it's not unheard of. It could be 7 weeks, July, etc.! But if she was wrong, I really hope it isn't something too devastating and hurtful to you:(
[/quote]

Thank you. I think one of the worst things that can happen to anyone is not having closure. I have never dealt with that before. And so many trusted readers keep telling me that I don't have closure because it's not over, but on hold. I've moved on as much as I can, dated others, etc., but something always happens to pull us back into the same space. I could create my own closure I suppose, but I am not ready. I will be at some point. Just not yet.

josh34

« Reply #78 on: December 06, 2018, 01:40:07 AM »

Thank you. I think one of the worst things that can happen to anyone is not having closure. I have never dealt with that before. And so many trusted readers keep telling me that I don't have closure because it's not over, but on hold. I've moved on as much as I can, dated others, etc., but something always happens to pull us back into the same space. I could create my own closure I suppose, but I am not ready. I will be at some point. Just not yet.
[/quote]

If it's any consolation, I had an ex that I was hooked on. Took me meeting someone new to get over her. And even then I wasn't fully over her. At least until things developed further with the current POI. If it means anything at all, I know it hurts right now, but things will get better. I promise.:)

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2018, 06:27:15 PM »

^This!!! Gaylene usually doesn't know what her numbers mean but they are nearly always correct when the event happens. (She's my best for timing.) I always ask her to ask which month.

Once, for about eight or nine months she kept getting 7-10 for a specific event. Kept telling me it meant days or the 7th through the 10th of the current month of the reading. Months and months of this thing not happening. I asked her to ask what month this 7-10 would occur in: she would get scrambled cards and tell me that meant the current month.

Guess when it happened? July 10, on the nose. After years of reading with her, I use my own intuition about her numbers more than what she says.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #80 on: December 06, 2018, 07:07:08 PM »

^This!!! Gaylene usually doesn't know what her numbers mean but they are nearly always correct when the event happens. (She's my best for timing.) I always ask her to ask which month.

Once, for about eight or nine months she kept getting 7-10 for a specific event. Kept telling me it meant days or the 7th through the 10th of the current month of the reading. Months and months of this thing not happening. I asked her to ask what month this 7-10 would occur in: she would get scrambled cards and tell me that meant the current month.

Guess when it happened? July 10, on the nose. After years of reading with her, I use my own intuition about her numbers more than what she says.

Ok, I get it. Most don't know if 8 is days, weeks, months, or August. But she didn't say 9 or 7. She said September 7th. Her words and it didn't happen.

josh34

« Reply #81 on: December 06, 2018, 10:43:39 PM »

Ok, I get it. Most don't know if 8 is days, weeks, months, or August. But she didn't say 9 or 7. She said September 7th. Her words and it didn't happen.

Right. I'm just saying she might think it is. Shes told me that same kind of thing and it hadn't happened, but when the event did happen, i understood the numbers. Her interpretation of the number could be wrong. It happens. So the event may still happen
 She may be wrong, it may just be too soon. Sometimes, you cant exactly go off of what she says in terms of when itll happen. Im convinced timing is hard as hell. But when it does happen, the numbers will make sense.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 10:45:24 PM by josh34 »

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #82 on: December 06, 2018, 10:52:05 PM »
Agree with Josh 100%. And when Gaylene misinterprets her numbers, it's always way too early. She just leans towards optimism.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #83 on: December 06, 2018, 11:58:42 PM »
I went ahead and booked a scheduled reading and it currently says "Waiting Advisor Approval".  Do I need to pre-fund the account?  Or does it just get billed the the CC?  I funded the account, just in case.  How quick does she get back to you?  I see it says on her profile that she gets notified via text when you schedule a reading, so she should definitely know I scheduled a reading with her.

After reading some of the comments here, once again, curiosity got this cat!

Will be in touch with what I think after I get my reading.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #84 on: December 07, 2018, 01:34:46 AM »
I went ahead and booked a scheduled reading and it currently says "Waiting Advisor Approval".  Do I need to pre-fund the account?  Or does it just get billed the the CC?  I funded the account, just in case.  How quick does she get back to you?  I see it says on her profile that she gets notified via text when you schedule a reading, so she should definitely know I scheduled a reading with her.

After reading some of the comments here, once again, curiosity got this cat!

Will be in touch with what I think after I get my reading.

You need at least 2 minutes available before your reading starts. The minimum deposit is $20

Offline attaboy

« Reply #85 on: December 07, 2018, 01:47:11 AM »
You need at least 2 minutes available before your reading starts. The minimum deposit is $20

Hmm - I deposited more than enough :) I'm wondering when I will see she has acknowledged the appointment.  It states that she gets notifications on her phone, so I'd think she has seen the request.  Does she get back right away or does it take her some time?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #86 on: December 07, 2018, 01:53:27 AM »

Hmm - I deposited more than enough :) I'm wondering when I will see she has acknowledged the appointment.  It states that she gets notifications on her phone, so I'd think she has seen the request.  Does she get back right away or does it take her some time?

Her phone queue is full and she never got back to me for a scheduled appointment. I even messaged her to find out what would be the best way to reach her and never got a reply. I have money in my account as well as free minutes that she sends me weekly. I may just ask for a refund. It's so frustrating.

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #87 on: December 07, 2018, 02:05:15 AM »
She’s really slammed right now I can’t even get into her queue.

josh34

« Reply #88 on: December 07, 2018, 02:07:12 AM »

Her phone queue is full and she never got back to me for a scheduled appointment. I even messaged her to find out what would be the best way to reach her and never got a reply. I have money in my account as well as free minutes that she sends me weekly. I may just ask for a refund. It's so frustrating.

She may not accept an appointment, as she's got more than just her psychic life. Scheduling doesn't work well anymore, she's almost always nearly "booked" since her health scare. Just keep trying for an appointment. She'll confirm eventually. Don't be sad if she doesn't one or a few days. She will accept it. Maybe every one or two days she may not, but keep trying. It's not too hard to get a reading with her if you try once a day. Just keep trying once per day, and odds are, within a day or two she'll accept if it fits her time. I think she stopped doing call queues temporarily. Also she doesn't usually respond to emails often. She can, but it's very unlikely. I'd just keep trying to schedule a call. I wouldn't hold it against her in any way if she doesn't approve one day, or doesn't email back. She's got a lot going on. Best of luck!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 02:11:47 AM by josh34 »

Offline Penelope

« Reply #89 on: December 07, 2018, 03:37:41 AM »

She may not accept an appointment, as she's got more than just her psychic life. Scheduling doesn't work well anymore, she's almost always nearly "booked" since her health scare. Just keep trying for an appointment. She'll confirm eventually. Don't be sad if she doesn't one or a few days. She will accept it. Maybe every one or two days she may not, but keep trying. It's not too hard to get a reading with her if you try once a day. Just keep trying once per day, and odds are, within a day or two she'll accept if it fits her time. I think she stopped doing call queues temporarily. Also she doesn't usually respond to emails often. She can, but it's very unlikely. I'd just keep trying to schedule a call. I wouldn't hold it against her in any way if she doesn't approve one day, or doesn't email back. She's got a lot going on. Best of luck!

She “accepted” my call request about an hour after the requested time.  I didn’t see the email confirming but I recognized the California number when it popped up.  She’ll get back to you eventually.  Just keep trying.  She’s in tonight.