Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 235085 times)

Offline cake101

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #795 on: January 12, 2020, 06:55:20 PM »
Man how do you guys get a hold of this women lol. I've been trying and trying. The que never seems to move and my appointment requests never get approved. Like I made an appointment request and am 8th in the que yesterday. Que never moved and my appointment wasn't approved. Is there a magical time that she is more likely to approve when she is on? Is there a good way to contact her to request maybe she work in the que next time she is taking calls? It's been like 3 months of no success

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #796 on: January 12, 2020, 07:03:17 PM »
At this point I've successfully scheduled maybe about 5 calls with her in the past 3 months, and while she does accept the requests she never picks up the call. I'm super peeved at the moment, she usually accepts my early morning calls. I make an effort to set my alarm to wake up on time for it or rearrange my schedule so that I can be available for the call, I get the automated call, but she never answers... regardless of the reason, that's just incredibly rude especially since it happens every. single. time... the least she can do is either just cancel the request or reschedule it, at least notify me in some way that she isn't able to take the call. While she has rescheduled my call before, she has never picked up during the the time she rescheduled it to, so what's the point? It just wastes my time even more. I even added money to my click4advisor account for this, <<sigh>>

Offline cake101

« Reply #797 on: January 12, 2020, 07:44:38 PM »
At this point I've successfully scheduled maybe about 5 calls with her in the past 3 months, and while she does accept the requests she never picks up the call. I'm super peeved at the moment, she usually accepts my early morning calls. I make an effort to set my alarm to wake up on time for it or rearrange my schedule so that I can be available for the call, I get the automated call, but she never answers... regardless of the reason, that's just incredibly rude especially since it happens every. single. time... the least she can do is either just cancel the request or reschedule it, at least notify me in some way that she isn't able to take the call. While she has rescheduled my call before, she has never picked up during the the time she rescheduled it to, so what's the point? It just wastes my time even more. I even added money to my click4advisor account for this, <<sigh>>

How did you manage to be successful scheduling. Is there an ideal time that works? Or what is your strategy. I can't even get the automated service to call me at this point 😂. She sent an email saying she would be on yesterday and its like she wasnt

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #798 on: January 12, 2020, 08:24:54 PM »
She sent me free mins a couple days ago...I saw she was online but busy yesterday...it won’t even let me get in her que on click advisor. I’ve tried to schedule a call and they’ve never been approved.  She finally approved a callback for later today....hoping she actually calls! She has sent emails telling me when she’ll be on but then she’s not on or she’s busy. I was surprised she sent me free mins since we’ve never talked. Not sure that I can use them if she calls me though.

Offline cake101

« Reply #799 on: January 12, 2020, 08:48:53 PM »
She sent me free mins a couple days ago...I saw she was online but busy yesterday...it won’t even let me get in her que on click advisor. I’ve tried to schedule a call and they’ve never been approved.  She finally approved a callback for later today....hoping she actually calls! She has sent emails telling me when she’ll be on but then she’s not on or she’s busy. I was surprised she sent me free mins since we’ve never talked. Not sure that I can use them if she calls me though.

What time did you get approved for? Good job you didn't get into the que, it's clearly not a priority I think it only moves when people drop off from expired time to be honest. I just sent in a request for 5 hopefully I can get ahold of her today

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #800 on: January 12, 2020, 08:52:27 PM »
I used chat, I just got in the queue and spoke to her a few days later

Offline cake101

« Reply #801 on: January 12, 2020, 09:00:04 PM »

How do you get in the chat one? I swear she first bother with the phone one. And that being said do people like the chat to or do people still prefer on the phone?

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #802 on: January 12, 2020, 10:54:01 PM »
There’s a chat option, you click on it and join the queue - it’s after you click onto the call one if that makes sense ?

How do you get in the chat one? I swear she first bother with the phone one. And that being said do people like the chat to or do people still prefer on the phone?

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #803 on: January 12, 2020, 11:51:28 PM »
Any of you have luck with her outcomes in the past? She’s been so spectacular with the present but i just can’t objectively see her prediction happening right now

Offline username1111

« Reply #804 on: January 13, 2020, 07:24:43 PM »
Any of you have luck with her outcomes in the past? She’s been so spectacular with the present but i just can’t objectively see her prediction happening right now

I read about maybe 8-10 times with her... absolutely none of her predictions panned out. This was over the course of 2 years... so no, its not a matter a time I believe or she would have been extremely off time-wise.
I believe she is ethical and kind and truly does her best, but her free-style (never being on when she says she would) also annoyed me. I am not reading with her anymore.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #805 on: January 13, 2020, 08:37:39 PM »
None of her predictions panned out for me either.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #806 on: January 13, 2020, 09:16:56 PM »

I read about maybe 8-10 times with her... absolutely none of her predictions panned out. This was over the course of 2 years... so no, its not a matter a time I believe or she would have been extremely off time-wise.
I believe she is ethical and kind and truly does her best, but her free-style (never being on when she says she would) also annoyed me. I am not reading with her anymore.

Was she super accurate on past and present?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #807 on: January 13, 2020, 09:25:37 PM »

Same.

Me too...nothing happened. And then she says she'll be online only to send follow up emails explaining why she wasn't. No thanks.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #808 on: January 13, 2020, 09:41:30 PM »
Aw, I was finally able to read with her yesterday and for the most part the reading was consistent with my first. Her contact prediction aligns with Kisha's, but Gaylene sees reconciliation where as Kisha doesn't. I'll have to update if/when things unfold.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #809 on: January 13, 2020, 10:09:17 PM »
Seems like Gaylene tells everyone there will be reconciliation. 

anything