Author Topic: Abundant Visions/Gaylene  (Read 234093 times)

Offline username1111

Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Reply #720 on: October 03, 2019, 08:16:39 PM »
@ persimmon....exact opposite? that's scary :( I have read with her a few times now and have had some random hits from her.

For me, yeah. Relationship- exact opposite of prediction. Finances- exact opposite of prediction. Legal action- exact opposite of prediction. Time frames for communication kept getting kicked further and further down the road, but that never came in, either.

I love Gaylene, though. She's still the only psychic whom I believe genuinely cared about me, as a person. When I got some really bad news recently (and this news contradicted several of her major predictions), I sent her an email to let her know how things turned out. I didn't expect a response. She wrote back to me in the middle of the night and expressed upset with the sheer injustice of the situation and how sorry she was to see what had happened. Most of these other readers would have ignored the message, or just blocked me; even though the cards were either incorrect for me, or something changed along the way (not sure), I will forever admire Gaylene and be grateful for her kind compassion and support. I think that she really cares and sees clients as more than just a walking wallet.

I agree, nice person :)
But we can find those without having to pay them ^^

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #721 on: October 05, 2019, 06:09:14 PM »
@ persimmon....exact opposite? that's scary :( I have read with her a few times now and have had some random hits from her.

For me, yeah. Relationship- exact opposite of prediction. Finances- exact opposite of prediction. Legal action- exact opposite of prediction. Time frames for communication kept getting kicked further and further down the road, but that never came in, either.

I love Gaylene, though. She's still the only psychic whom I believe genuinely cared about me, as a person. When I got some really bad news recently (and this news contradicted several of her major predictions), I sent her an email to let her know how things turned out. I didn't expect a response. She wrote back to me in the middle of the night and expressed upset with the sheer injustice of the situation and how sorry she was to see what had happened. Most of these other readers would have ignored the message, or just blocked me; even though the cards were either incorrect for me, or something changed along the way (not sure), I will forever admire Gaylene and be grateful for her kind compassion and support. I think that she really cares and sees clients as more than just a walking wallet.

Good on her for being genuinely caring and respectful of her clients. I am sorry things didn't work out the way you wanted them.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #722 on: October 09, 2019, 05:30:55 AM »
so I was relistening to my last reading with her and tried to pay attention to when she says "they are showing me" , "they are saying" and "he's saying" . Those who have read with her in the past and have success with her...is there any difference between those statements coming to fruition wise? like "he's saying" sounds to me more like that is what is feeling at the moment and the other two are sorta predictions. yeah?

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #723 on: October 09, 2019, 04:59:44 PM »
so I was relistening to my last reading with her and tried to pay attention to when she says "they are showing me" , "they are saying" and "he's saying" . Those who have read with her in the past and have success with her...is there any difference between those statements coming to fruition wise? like "he's saying" sounds to me more like that is what is feeling at the moment and the other two are sorta predictions. yeah?

I've been meaning to ask how to record calls, would you have any tips for call recording (on Android, galaxy for reference)

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #724 on: October 09, 2019, 05:28:25 PM »
I use Cube ACR. Works great.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #725 on: October 09, 2019, 10:36:18 PM »
I use Cube ACR. Works great.

Thanks!

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #726 on: October 12, 2019, 04:26:42 PM »
TapeACall is good too

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #727 on: October 13, 2019, 03:08:15 AM »

anyone?

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #728 on: October 20, 2019, 06:24:45 PM »
Last I read with Gaylene was in July. She gave me a timeline of 9/10 so far every possible computation of these number has passed

9 days 10 days
9th of september 10 of september
9th and 10th of october
9-10 weeks
the entire month of september
awaiting the passing of the month of october it can still happen
I am not waiting on 9-10 years

Offline sparky

« Reply #729 on: October 21, 2019, 01:02:59 PM »
What about 9-10 months from the reading?  Also I thought someone mentioned that they had a prediction happen at the time of the day.  So if she say 8 it happened at 8 pm or something like that.  Definitely not saying that could be the case but worth noting if she has been known to have that happen.  Even though personally I think that is a big stretch on a prediction and is worse than even saying 8 years.  Because really that just means any day.  I really don't think any psychic can get the correct length of time something will happen.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #730 on: October 21, 2019, 06:59:32 PM »
What about 9-10 months from the reading?  Also I thought someone mentioned that they had a prediction happen at the time of the day.  So if she say 8 it happened at 8 pm or something like that.  Definitely not saying that could be the case but worth noting if she has been known to have that happen.  Even though personally I think that is a big stretch on a prediction and is worse than even saying 8 years.  Because really that just means any day.  I really don't think any psychic can get the correct length of time something will happen.

She said that 9-10 months is unlikely since she thinks its sooner than later. But like you said that is a big possibility. However I am not holding my breath that long

Offline sparky

« Reply #731 on: October 21, 2019, 07:39:13 PM »

She said that 9-10 months is unlikely since she thinks its sooner than later. But like you said that is a big possibility. However I am not holding my breath that long

I wouldn't either.  To me if the prediction is really that far out than it is a wash.  Could it happen yeah but I just think that sometimes things can happen that can change a prediction that far out.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #732 on: October 24, 2019, 02:37:10 PM »
Is she no longer on keen? I can't seem to find her listing.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #733 on: October 27, 2019, 09:58:41 PM »
Wow, it looks like you're right. Her keen listing has been removed. I wonder what's up with that? She is still on Third Eye Live though.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #734 on: October 27, 2019, 10:47:58 PM »
Wow, it looks like you're right. Her keen listing has been removed. I wonder what's up with that? She is still on Third Eye Live though.

I don't know if she removed herself or if keen did because she's on a different platform? Not sure if keen does that though.