Author Topic: Sapphire 21  (Read 12142 times)

Offline atg27

Sapphire 21
« on: March 13, 2017, 10:54:21 PM »
Where has Sapphire 21 been?  I miss reading with her.

stargazer

Re: Sapphire 21
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 11:06:49 PM »
Wow her queue is 40 long!  :o

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 11:11:13 PM »
Wow her queue is 40 long!  :o

I don't get why. Shes ultimately a feel good reader that provides validations from the past and present. But it never goes anywhere...no predictions or anything.

stargazer

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 11:13:53 PM »
yup, agreed.

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2017, 03:09:16 PM »
Count your blessings that this reader has been MIA! For a year she gave me false hope and BS - found out recently that my ex (who I was calling about) had gotten married! Beware of this one!

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2017, 01:56:57 AM »
I agree with you Satu! She cried a couple of times with me too. She is not stable at all.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2017, 03:29:37 PM »
I agree with you Satu! She cried a couple of times with me too. She is not stable at all.

Hearing you guys mention this, just floored me. Why would she cry to her clients, those who've paid her?? Take the funds and go call your own psychic. This woman will never know my name. Yikes!!

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2017, 03:35:02 PM »
the readers I have come to know over time... all of them have one thing in common. They have had really tough lives. As in, REALLY tough.

So I wonder if to open up to that level of knowing, you have to go through something very difficult, rely on your inner sense a lot more as a survival skill so it opens up.

The ones I know more will talk about their lives with me at times, but they don't charge me for it.

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2017, 03:55:07 PM »
Based on the accuracy level of most readers - which is less than 10% or worse - I would not assume it is because of any 'gift'. Personally, I believe she has no gift.  Mentally unstable people are in every 'industry' in the work force, and she is one of them.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2017, 05:25:39 PM »
Based on the accuracy level of most readers - which is less than 10% or worse - I would not assume it is because of any 'gift'. Personally, I believe she has no gift.  Mentally unstable people are in every 'industry' in the work force, and she is one of them.
the readers I have come to know over time... all of them have one thing in common. They have had really tough lives. As in, REALLY tough.

So I wonder if to open up to that level of knowing, you have to go through something very difficult, rely on your inner sense a lot more as a survival skill so it opens up.

The ones I know more will talk about their lives with me at times, but they don't charge me for it.

Yeah, I agree with both of you.

Rediska

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2017, 01:59:03 AM »

Yeah, I noticed with them (at least in my experience) that most of what they pick up- the details they give and their insights- most likely come from personal experience on their own end, good observational skills and being intuitive. You typed 10% but I think the it is 5% accuracy or worse. I think anyone can do what they do IMO. And they know most people that contact them are heartbroken or in some kind of financial distress.

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2017, 04:08:56 PM »
Correct! They feed off the vulnerable.

mo45

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2017, 01:39:58 PM »
Never say never but I will indeed never take a reading from sapphire21. This forum is very helpful to learn from other people's experiences but not to repeat the same ones again.

Correct! They feed off the vulnerable.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2017, 05:04:13 PM »
Yeah but EVERYONE was wrong for FaithnTrust, even the ones most of the rest had good results with.  :-\

Offline bstalling

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2017, 07:21:48 PM »
Yeah but EVERYONE was wrong for FaithnTrust, even the ones most of the rest had good results with.  :-\

I've never read of anyone coming back and saying Sapphires predictions actually happened. People would ooze over her validations and trusted her counseling, but that was it. I think its safe to say to beware of her if you actually want someone accurate with predictions.

anything