Author Topic: Sapphire 21  (Read 12141 times)

Offline FaithnTrust

Re: Sapphire 21
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2017, 11:24:02 PM »
Correct Sooshi - EVERYONE! Because they all give fairytale bullshit readings! I'd be happy to say if someone/anyone said "no" - or maybe mentioned a 3rd party?! But wrong is wrong.

Offline atg27

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2017, 02:44:16 PM »
I am floored at all of the responses.  I have had predictions come to pass with Sapphire.  Her counseling is her strength, however, there are times when that is more important then predictions.

stargazer

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2017, 08:30:39 PM »

P.S: LOL! I was just looking through the feedback for the reader linked above. FLOWERS27 called her four days ago. Poor girl is still looking for a job.
poor thing has been jobless for a long while! Yet keeps wasting money on psychics

mo45

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2017, 02:21:07 PM »
That is depressing no one got correct...For Sapphire, what is disconcerting is that she claims to be very honest and straightforward yet her big positive prediction did not come to pass for many people here so in future, I would be very untrusting of her more so if she were to give a positive prediction. Which is why it is a waste of money on her..

Yeah but EVERYONE was wrong for FaithnTrust, even the ones most of the rest had good results with.  :-\
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 02:40:53 PM by mo45 »

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2017, 03:27:24 PM »
They all "claim" to be honest.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2017, 01:59:44 AM »
I am floored at all of the responses.  I have had predictions come to pass with Sapphire.  Her counseling is her strength, however, there are times when that is more important then predictions.

That's promising. I would use her for that, I actually have called psychics purely for counseling and they surprised me in a good way. Maybe it's just a matter of tempering expectations.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2017, 02:02:15 AM »
I sometimes wonder if someone is in a terrible situation and is obsessive if someone just can't help them until they come to the light or something, I don't know. I keep thinking my most accurate reads were pretty much when I was ready to look at something in a really new way, and maybe that helped along the reading. My worst reads were when I was stuck in a loop and just desperate to see if things would get better (readings echoed that, big surprise). I really have no idea anymore...

Offline Kate

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2017, 03:19:28 AM »
Just had a reading with her, she was the most accurate reader in nailing the past and present by far and why people did the things they did. She nailed my personality to a Tee lol, im definitely on a self reflecting mode right now. It was like she was there with me.

She randomly started throwing out numbers to me without me saying anything, so I wonder if they will be right. Predictions are scheduled for Nov. for all my advisors. She didn't really give many predictions but I will update on the ones she did give. I think she is definitely a reader you should go to if you are looking for guidance and how to better your situation. She gives you a different perspective than usual readers.

Yes - I agree totally.. she has thrown out accurate names to me during readings also.  An amazing empath.. she really helped me understand the situation from a deeper perspective.. well worth a call.

Offline lightbright79

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2017, 11:25:31 PM »
Sapphire21 was probably one of the best empathy's I have read with. She really gets it in the person's head so much so, she started repeating phrases my POI says to me.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2017, 12:59:18 AM »
She was completely wrong for me. I called multiple times.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2017, 01:02:00 AM »
She was completely wrong for me. I called multiple times.

Samesies.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2017, 11:29:25 PM »
How do you frame your questions when callling her? It’s been years since I last read with her.

anything