Author Topic: wrong list  (Read 166308 times)

Offline Love-33

Re: wrong list
« Reply #90 on: April 22, 2017, 11:27:01 PM »
Omg and I forgot one: Archangel readings by Kim
To tally off and if you give her a bad review she blocks you! I remember when I went back to her to let her know that everything was unfolding the opposite way of what she saw, she gives you so many excuses but won't admit she got it wrong

Offline Love-33

« Reply #91 on: April 22, 2017, 11:29:55 PM »
I agree with the lists posted. I am adding:

- psychic Oromi
- The prediction queen
- askCristina
-rainbow warrior goddess Lisa
- Lisa Diane
- miss Toria
- Lotus of life
- master psychic Dena
- tasaraM
- tarot readings by April
- zadalia
-bella magnolia
- sister Belinda
- shanti66
- Lena Luv
-mysticmyhrmaid
- MagicSong
- Psychic Jess Stone

Have you guys read with any of them too? What did you think?

agree with psychic jess stone

sister belinda? imho anyone whose name starts out "sister" is a fraud.

Haha! But her reviews are good actually on keen. But she gives you answers depending on what you say and how you ask your question so she seems accurate at first but then nothing happens a she says. She says very general and logical stuff. She guesses

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #92 on: April 23, 2017, 12:15:09 AM »
signs of frauds:

* "99.99% accuracy" or some number. that is just lying. if someone will lying to you about some random accuracy rate, he or she will lie to you about other things
* Names that start out with "sister"
* Photos with a super hot looking person - another lie (see point 1)
* A very professional looking head shot - not sure why but these really nice looking headshots have always ended up being... not real psychics

More to come

Add, when they post what line on the psychic tree they come from, as if any of that can be proven because for them it helps to cement they are legit, whatever fourth, fifth generation they care to list.

Offline peppie

« Reply #93 on: April 23, 2017, 01:06:19 AM »
I agree with the lists posted. I am adding:

- psychic Oromi
- The prediction queen
- askCristina
-rainbow warrior goddess Lisa
- Lisa Diane
- miss Toria
- Lotus of life
- master psychic Dena
- tasaraM
- tarot readings by April
- zadalia
-bella magnolia
- sister Belinda
- shanti66
- Lena Luv
-mysticmyhrmaid
- MagicSong
- Psychic Jess Stone

Have you guys read with any of them too? What did you think?

agree with psychic jess stone

sister belinda? imho anyone whose name starts out "sister" is a fraud.

Haha! But her reviews are good actually on keen. But she gives you answers depending on what you say and how you ask your question so she seems accurate at first but then nothing happens a she says. She says very general and logical stuff. She guesses

never believe keen reviews. read the QUALITY of the reviews. lots of people lie to you and set timeframes far enough down the road that you can't come back to rate them. some of the worst readers EVER have the best reviews.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #94 on: April 23, 2017, 05:11:59 AM »
Lady India
Karen Lustrup
DanSpeaks
Smooth Waters
Advisor Arieal
Carmen Miro
Sundare
Masters Michelle and Josh
Ask Donna Sue
Clear Spirit Intuitive
Julia Jordan
Maria Pearman
the psychic one
Victoria Sands
Trisha Lee
Jeanne Clock
Auroealis
Pearly Baker
shoushan
Psychic Readings by Gail ..... 

Offline njlady

« Reply #95 on: April 23, 2017, 02:48:56 PM »
Steven Craig has been close to 100% on employment matters for me.  Back in '01, I had been laid off and there were literally no jobs in my area.  Everyone was being let go.  I had been applying for jobs paying half of what I had been making.  Steven told me I had already had a job offer and I said no, I don't.  He insisted I had just gotten an offer.  Nope.  A couple of weeks later I found out  that my voice mail was messed up and there was a job offer on there.  Too late now though.

So I call him back.  He says "I told you so", lol.  I ask about my prospects again and he says I'm getting a job "right now".  I'm in my pj's crying and eating but he insists it's happening "today".  A half hour later I get a call for a long term temp assignment. 

I didn't call Keen very often over the last 12 years, maybe once or twice every couple of years, but some of those calls were to him about job/career advice.  He's pretty good in that area. 

Offline peppie

« Reply #96 on: April 23, 2017, 03:32:42 PM »
Lady India
Karen Lustrup
DanSpeaks
Smooth Waters
Advisor Arieal
Carmen Miro
Sundare
Ask Donna Sue
Clear Spirit Intuitive
Julia Jordan
Maria Pearman
the psychic one
Victoria Sands
Trisha Lee
Jeanne Clock
Auroealis
Pearly Baker
shoushan

OMG Lady India is the WORST. I called about a guy I was interested in and she said she saw us moving in together. OMG the WORST. Can I just say I went on one date with the guy. ONE.

Trisha Lee lied out of her teeth with a straight fairy tale about this one being the one - she got the "two of cups - the best love card out of the deck" " this is the one"... ugh please nobody EVER call her. and it was the WAY she milked it up. so unethical. Let me just tell you anyone who is a "radio" psychic is usually REALLY REALLY bad.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #97 on: April 23, 2017, 05:29:16 PM »
Steven Craig has been close to 100% on employment matters for me.  Back in '01, I had been laid off and there were literally no jobs in my area.  Everyone was being let go.  I had been applying for jobs paying half of what I had been making.  Steven told me I had already had a job offer and I said no, I don't.  He insisted I had just gotten an offer.  Nope.  A couple of weeks later I found out  that my voice mail was messed up and there was a job offer on there.  Too late now though.

So I call him back.  He says "I told you so", lol.  I ask about my prospects again and he says I'm getting a job "right now".  I'm in my pj's crying and eating but he insists it's happening "today".  A half hour later I get a call for a long term temp assignment. 

I didn't call Keen very often over the last 12 years, maybe once or twice every couple of years, but some of those calls were to him about job/career advice.  He's pretty good in that area.

This is amazing, so I guess it's true. When a reader is on, they're on, but when they're off, they are whacked. Steven Craig has never been consistent from what I've read about him and many call him out to be a fake, but he does get the tiniest bit of information right at times. He effs up on the bigger picture items. And relationships, although he will read on them is not his forte.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #98 on: April 23, 2017, 09:03:08 PM »
signs of frauds:

* "99.99% accuracy" or some number. that is just lying. if someone will lying to you about some random accuracy rate, he or she will lie to you about other things
* A very professional looking head shot - not sure why but these really nice looking headshots have always ended up being... not real psychics

More to come

A few years ago I talked to a sister somebody who was blind. She was the nicest woman you will ever talk to.  But she was the biggest scam on the planet. I fell for her because she was blind and had a name with sister in it so I thought NO WAY would she be a fake lol.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #99 on: April 23, 2017, 09:05:26 PM »

This is amazing, so I guess it's true. When a reader is on, they're on, but when they're off, they are whacked. Steven Craig has never been consistent from what I've read about him and many call him out to be a fake, but he does get the tiniest bit of information right at times. He effs up on the bigger picture items. And relationships, although he will read on them is not his forte.

I've tried steven craig probably 3 times... and none of his readings gave me anything. He seemed to just answer my questions with one answer responses, didn't go into details or anything.. i was like seriously I could have answered them myself with those kinds of responses

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #100 on: April 23, 2017, 09:06:56 PM »
Lady India
Karen Lustrup
DanSpeaks
Smooth Waters
Advisor Arieal
Carmen Miro
Sundare
Ask Donna Sue
Clear Spirit Intuitive
Julia Jordan
Maria Pearman
the psychic one
Victoria Sands
Trisha Lee
Jeanne Clock
Auroealis
Pearly Baker
shoushan

OMG Lady India is the WORST. I called about a guy I was interested in and she said she saw us moving in together. OMG the WORST. Can I just say I went on one date with the guy. ONE.

Trisha Lee lied out of her teeth with a straight fairy tale about this one being the one - she got the "two of cups - the best love card out of the deck" " this is the one"... ugh please nobody EVER call her. and it was the WAY she milked it up. so unethical. Let me just tell you anyone who is a "radio" psychic is usually REALLY REALLY bad.

Yeah, it seems as though she just makes up these dramatic soap opera stories and hopes she gets it right.. For me it was a big NO.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #101 on: April 23, 2017, 10:46:06 PM »
hahaha you mean Sister Annette, she's the biggest scam

signs of frauds:

More to come

A few years ago I talked to a sister somebody who was blind. She was the nicest woman you will ever talk to.  But she was the biggest scam on the planet. I fell for her because she was blind and had a name with sister in it so I thought NO WAY would she be a fake lol.

stargazer

« Reply #102 on: April 23, 2017, 10:52:14 PM »
Oh! I've read with sister Annette. yep, scam indeed. Full of shit.

Offline peppie

« Reply #103 on: April 23, 2017, 10:57:24 PM »
i'm telling you - those sisters...

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #104 on: April 23, 2017, 11:14:42 PM »

Yep that's her! But she's so darn nice!!! Lol

anything